October 2018 Moms

Re: Symptoms 7/18

• Pure laziness is the only reason I'm in long yoga pants and not my sleep shorts right now (Since I had to leave the house).
  • Loading the player...
  • I am living in loose dresses/nighties at home right now - anything restrictive at all is out.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• So dr didn't say anything about my blood work being low. Ordered the 3hr and gave me a diet to follow until then (diet is a loose term, as it's not restrictive but more about eating a decent amount of carbs).

Mentioned feeling a little fuzzy/light headed, especially when I stand for a while. He told me it's because of all the blood in my body and the restrictions my uterus causes. Told me my aches and pains were just going to get worse. 
  • Well isnt that just something peachy to look forward to @sammierose464 I like when I have a complaint *headaches, sore back, etc* and they say "yeah that'll only get worse" that's what I wanted to hear..
  • I’m so hot. Today everyone was wearing sweaters in our AC office and I felt like I was on fire.
  • @kiwi2628 that reminds me I have to pluck my chin hair!! :D:D:D 
  • @KFrob Bra has always been the enemy...
  • l_hazl_haz member
    My stomach feels soo tight and uncomfortable. I cannot imagine that i have 13 more weeks of growning to go!

• sammierose464sammierose464 member
    edited July 2018
    Yeah me Dr just laughed and said "you decided to have a baby". Yup. Thanks Dr!

I barely ate half of what I was supposed to with this diet for dinner and I'm stuffed. I figure I'll eat more in a bit. The " diet" in spoiler.

• @sammierose464 that's rude.. just because you decided to have a baby doesn't mean you wanted to possible have GD or any other concerning pregnancy issues?? Might be a dramatic comparison but people decide to fly all the time, doesn't mean they wanted the plane to crash if it does??
  • My ankles are *huge* and swell every.single.day. They were swollen by 9:30am today.

Also, for the last two days it feels like baby is playing baseball in there and sliding in to home plate (aka the side of my stomach/ribs). So.Much.Pressure. It was challenging to focus during a meeting at my client site today. I wish I could somehow push her back over and off my ribs! 

I’ve been awaken by Charlie horses in my legs for the last two nights. Ouch!

Finally, I’m still a bit jet lagged from our babymoon. It’s getting better, but man I’m just tired.

• @sammierose464 that's rude.. just because you decided to have a baby doesn't mean you wanted to possible have GD or any other concerning pregnancy issues?? Might be a dramatic comparison but people decide to fly all the time, doesn't mean they wanted the plane to crash if it does??
    To be fair, he was saying it about the general aches and pains. And he has a dry sense of humor.
  • I have been having Braxton hicks more frequently and ended up in triage last week because the pain took me down in the grocery store (luckily I made it home). I feel stretched out to the max already and +1 for team no bra!!!
  • E always goes “You wanted this!” every time I complain or groan. I’ll be sure to say that to him when his girl is pregnant and he’s complaining about her to me. 

E will be 18 on July 24th
    Z was born October 16, 2016
    #3 Due October 9, 2018

MC - November 29, 2012
    CP - November 15, 2014
    D&C for MMC - October 13, 2015

• +1 to having to pee every time I stand up.

Baby is going nuts in there this week! So much movement! I love love it but sometimes it is super ticklish or weird feeling and makes me sort of jump.
  • Wow, I took the 3 hour test as well and I did not get any specific instructions about food. They just said to fast for 8 hours before. I'm still waiting on those results!

Bagh I'm already so sore everywhere and bending over is the worst. I keep forgetting how much my belly sticks out now and have sustained several minor surface wounds. I got a scratch across the top of my bump by walking into the door and a got a blister when some boiling liquid from the pot on the stove flew out of the pan. If I dont end up getting stretch marks I'll still have some pretty weird scars!
  • This baby is super active in there as well, which I love, except for when I'm on my side and she wants to simultaneously hit me on both sides of my belly really really hard. I can't have anything touching my belly lest she tries to punch or kick at it (is it bugging her??). Finding a good sleeping position is so difficult right now, and it's so hot that it makes it even harder to sleep :(

My belly is starting to get itchy in random spots too, which hasn't happened before and I'm not too fond of since I've got long nails and can do some serious damage. Regular moisturizing is helping though, thankfully!

I'm super thankful that I am not experiencing swelling or back pains... yet. But my legs and arms will randomly tingle or get numb- or worse start aching when I'm trying to sleep :neutral: . 13 more weeks!!!!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • It's getting much harder to get comfortable enough to sleep. It sucks.
  • @chyvie that works for me 99% of the time! I tried standing up and stretching my foot and nope, cramps still came back. I was very careful not to move my foot/leg at all after it finally stopped lol.
  • bel194bel194 member
    Anyone else leaking already? I thought maybe it was in my head but my shirt was definitely wet last night. I did early with DD but it was more like 34 weeks, not 26!! 
    BFP #1: due 6/17/2013, DD born 6/25/13
    BFP #2: due 6/30/2017, MMC found 12/7/2016
    BFP #3: due 10/21/2018 
  • KFrobKFrob member
    Add me to the can't imagine I have to do this for another 11 weeks.  I feel huge and I'm out growing my clothes already.  I laid on the bed last night being super dramatic and complaining about how all clothes are so uncomfortable.  Other than that I'm not feeling too terrible.  I get winded and tired easily, headaches, I've been having some pretty intense post sexy time RLP where I can't even move.  My boobs seem to be having another growth spurt and suddenly my bras don't fit. 

@wolfpackgirl82 My husband makes the same comments about not making it to 40 weeks.  He also has been making comments about how this must be a big baby, so I guess my hugeness isn't just a feeling.....

@jweber4747 I've been doing the same thing!  My poor bump is constantly getting bumped and burned.  I'm klutzy to begin with and the expansion has only made it worse.     
  • @bel194 I’ve been leaking (mostly at night) since about 19 weeks. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @bel194 I’ve had dried crusties in my nipples for weeks. Lol. This morning was the first time I felt damp. So it begins. :#

E will be 18 on July 24th
    Z was born October 16, 2016
    #3 Due October 9, 2018

MC - November 29, 2012
    CP - November 15, 2014
    D&C for MMC - October 13, 2015

• @bel194 I've been leaking for a few weeks now, although it's not very much at a time

@kiwi2628 That's amazing about being able to sleep on your back... even with pillows on both sides of me, I often wake up on my back. I figure that if it's bad for me, I'll move in my sleep, but do always try to reposition when I wake up like that

AFM... my linea nigra is finally starting to show up. It's still pretty faint, but is definitely there
  • Omg I had a foot cramp while I was swimming in the deep end and had DS clinging to me. Worst timing ever. I had a banana last night and the cramping hadn't returned thankfully. 
    DS  12-1-2014
    DD 10-29-2016
    #3 due 10-13-2018
  • Ditto to those who can’t imagine doing this for another 13 weeks and getting any bigger! I told DH that I don’t know what I’m going to be like if I end up going full term, because I was already huge and miserable when I went into labor with DS at 36+6. I don’t know if I could take another three weeks after that of getting even bigger! 

Feeling more and more out of breath from just walking around and doing regular things.  Also more lightning crotch and Braxton Hicks lately. I feel like I’m setting records for how many times I have to pee during the day, too. 

Nowadays when I’m getting up from sitting or laying down, I just feel like a turtle stuck on its back, and it’s already so awkward and painful to get up. 
  • Got a charlie horse for the first time last night and it was terrible.Good news/bad news: I now know my pain tolerance is reaaaaaaaaal low.

+1 to being out of breath all the time, and I officially can't handle the heat. After 10 minutes in this heat I'm done.  
  • bel194bel194 member
    Well I'm glad I'm not the only one and it's only on the right side right now. Also ditto ditto ditto to hating the heat and feeling uncomfortable. Feeling movement and kicks was exciting at first but it's slowing becoming painful! 
    BFP #1: due 6/17/2013, DD born 6/25/13
    BFP #2: due 6/30/2017, MMC found 12/7/2016
    BFP #3: due 10/21/2018 
  • The leg cramps are starting to get really bad! I wake up crying when they happen and then have to hobble to the bathroom to pee. Yay to 14 more weeks of this! 
  • it was weird, I had a few days of cramps and they went away. about a week later I had them 2 nights again. hoping if they are going to happen that it is an on again off again not every night!