March 2019 Moms
Options

Symptoms - Week of 7/15

Re: Symptoms - Week of 7/15

• Options
    lucysmom2016lucysmom2016 member
    edited July 2018
    Dry heaves every dang morning without fail.
    *ETA* - don't know why this cut off the rest of my post...
    Sprite and saltines have been my savior. Been having cramps every now and then, which freak me the eff out (even though I know it can be totally normal, still feels kinda scary). Boobs are still sore, but better than last week. The biggest change is how TIRED I feel, like I could sleep all day  :/
  • Options
    @Morningstar80 I'm with you! I had some pretty constant dull 'stretching' pains from weeks 4 through 6 but now that i am 7 weeks and 2 days, i don't feel the cramping any more and it's freaking me out!!! from the research i've done, though, it seems fairly normal that aches/cramps/sensations come and go - especially during the first trimester, so i'm taking that as a positive sign. U/S coming up on Friday!!! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I brought my electric heat pack to work so that I could put it on my back at work and also to keep me warm in this ice box of an office I'm stuck in.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Options
    My nipples are getting sorer by the day, but not too uncomfortable yet. I feel generally irritable, but almost no nausea. Also...is it possible for your boobs to be bigger at 5 weeks? Cause... it's getting a little full in here.
  • Options
    @cestrumnocturnum I was thinking that my bra was a little tight this morning too. I'll be 5wks tomorrow.
  • Options
    @cestrumnocturnum I have a very large chest to begin with (I’m talking a G cup) and I feel like mine  are bigger even though I’m only a little over 4 weeks. I think the sore/heavy feeling is making me think they are bigger. 
  • Options
    @cestrumnocturnum @meggyme @purpleteacher82 - mine are bigger when not pregnant (DD) and I swear they are bigger now - hello, side spillage! so not attractive. Need to dig for the larger bras at the bottom of the drawer. 
    *TW*
    Me: 38 DH: 41
    Married: 2016
    BFP #1 4/23/18, blighted ovum 5/29/18
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • Options
    @purpleteacher82 I’m sure they really are bigger. And they only keep growing. Then milk comes in and they grow some more! 
  • Options
    Yes, definitely my tiny breasts are already bigger. I went from from a small A to a full C last time and I am well on my way again! 

Pregnancy boobs rock! Uncomfortably full breastfeeding boobs, not so much...
  • Options
    Craaabby!!! Holy smokes. I’m relieved to see everyone else is tho too! i literally just texted my husband and said “see! It’s not just me!!”
  • Options
    I’ve reached the point where I barf every time I brush my teeth. Also I’m drinking ginger ale instead of coffee out of my Yeti now. 
  • Options
    @maggiemadeit Yes! I love my pregnancy boobs and sometimes by Bf boobs... when they were acctually the same size. One of mine was so much larger than the other most the time. I also grew a ton- from a small C to a DD or even larger. Then after milk dried up I was a saggy B at best. It’s nice to have them filled up again! 
  • Options
    My boobs haven't changed yet that I can tell. But I'm still breastfeeding a lot. They grew some last time, but not substantially, but I was also overweight and lost fat at the same time I gained baby weight for the first half of pregnancy. 
  • Options
    Did we agree to talk betas on the symptoms thread? Who else is getting them drawn? Mine went from 105(4w5d) to 286(5w1d) to 1075(5w4d) and they want me to come back again. I’m having a hard time staying optimistic since they seem so low and getting a 4th draw just seems like so many.  
    Me: 30 DH: 31
    Married: 2012
    BFP #1 Sept 2014, MMC Dec 2014 | BFP #2 May 2015, DD Jan 2016 <3 | BFP #3 May 2017, MC July 2017 | BFP #4 Jan 2018, MC Feb 2018 | BFP #5 July 2018, fingers crossed
  • Options
    @mamakate1616 sometimes I think betas just cause more stress! As long as the are doubling every two days (which yours seem to be) then that’s what they are hoping to see. Mine were low as well so they had me come in for an early ultrasound and they were pleased with what they could see so they said I didn’t need any more betas drawn. Maybe you could request an ultrasound? 
  • Options
    Okay so I read through the most recent and I see some nausea but I’m dealing with ZERO appetite. Like absolutely nothing looks appealing. If I try to eat anything (other than fresh fruit and ice cream) I literally just chew and chew and cannot swallow. I can look at food and smell it for the most part but I can’t actually eat it. I bawled to my husband about this today. Im wearing sea bands, forcing myself to eat some crackers before getting out of bed, and I’m not sure what else to do. Any tips? Thanks ladies! 
  • Options
    Sometimes I completely forget I’m pregnant. Noooo symptoms at all. Sore boobs is about all I’ve got - which is way different than my previous pregnancies (I know, don’t compare). RLP pains yesterday when I sneezed and when I jumped out of bed quickly. But otherwise, nothing. 

::trying not to worry or freak::
    <3 Baby #1 BFP 6/10/2011-EDD 2/19/2012-DS Born 2/10/2012!
    :'(  CP BFP 1/6/2013-EDD 9/19/2013-CP 1/9/2013
    <3 Baby #2 BFP 1/3/2014-EDD 9/12/2014 -DD Born 9/10/2014!
    <3 Baby #3 BFP 7/8/2018-EDD 3/17/2019-Team Green!

• Options
    My boobs still feel heavy and my nipples hurt (sorry if that's tmi). Feeling bloated and like I could nap all the time. I got mood swingy this weekend, and feel hot when I take the dog on even a 5 min walk. I walk a block away from a parking spot and can't for the life of me remember if I locked the car. Some queasyness with an increased gag reflex. Super sense of smell. Craving juice with fizzy water but I don't like how the fizzy water makes my abdomen feel. 
  • Options
    It’s that time again...2 AM and I’m wide awake. I’m so annoyed. I literally came home from work yesterday at 7 and was in bed by 715 from being so exhausted. And now here I am at 2 am and I feel pangs of nausea. Also had a terrible dream that someone broke into our house, woke DH up who said I was crazy...then proceeded to go around the house and check to make sure all the doors were locked. Hoping I can go back to sleep soon as I still feel super tired. Just have to keep reminding myself that I’m growing a person & how lucky we are. Counting my lucky stars to fall back asleep...haha! 
  • Options
    @cdub4292 vivid dreams are no joke. I’m pretty sure there is no way you could’ve got back to sleep unless you went to check!

[spoiler=TW in signature]

Me: 36, DH 37.

August 2014- 6w MMC

July 2015- CP

PCOS, plus some medical issues that make me high risk.

Our rainbow babies are due 3/21!!!!!

[/spoiler]

• Options
    Well here I am at 4 weeks 1 day and nausea has arrived in full force, ugh. I'm surprised it is here this early, I thought I'd have a little more time before it hit! I'm thinking I'll have to go to the store during my lunch break for some ginger ale and pretzels. The only other symptoms I have had so far is some mild cramping, and a little bit of fatigue that comes and goes.
  • Options
    The lymph node on the right side of my neck is swollen and sore. I hope I'm not getting sick...
  • Options
    navetenavete member
    Whoever advised keeping crackers on the nightstand and eating them first thing in the morning - thank you!! I’ve been doing it for a week even though I’ve only been feeling mildly queasy but I got into a nice little routine. This  morning I got up to pee and suddenly felt nauseous and dizzy, the most I’ve felt all pregnancy. I calmly got back into bed and ate my crackers, and I’m already feeling better. It was such great advise, thank you! 

@meggyme FX you’re not getting sick!

@diaphena Sorry you’re experiencing nausea so early. Hopefully the ginger ale and pretzels help 
  • Options
    @pipsqueak624 I love the name! We call our little IVF baby emby. It's a long difficult process so you have to make some fun out of it. 

• Options
    @teachermama4 I keep looking for petrie clothes and cant find anything that I like right now!  But I look at all the dinosaur stuff like towels and rompers and stuff because of the land before time :smile:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @pipsqueak624 That is a great idea.  I love the Land Before Time! You should definitely have a onesie made with Petrie on it. Maybe your baby will love dinosaurs.  My sister had a onesie made for me that says "made with lots of love and science"

• Options
    5w5d here. My biggest symptom has been horrible gas pain/bloating/constipation. Sometimes all I can do is cry because my stomach hurts so bad! I’m going to try eating smaller meals and my doctor gave me the green light on some medication that might help... Other than that I’m just fatigued a lot! I’ve needed a nap most days and I’m dreading summer ending and going back to work on August 2nd. 
  • Options
    Anyone else have their bodies battling it out between nausea and food aversion and wanting to eat all the food??  Eating all the food won for me today so I am reallllly hoping it stays down. 
    This is exactly me. After lunch I started feeling the nausea. But I keep scrolling through FB seeing food and thinking to myself “mmm I need that, oh get in my belly, I should make that tomorrow, I need to buy a cake mix, I need to go buy cake, I should get off the couch and get a snow cone....” 

Also snow cones seem to be my current craving. I HAD to have one at 9:00 last night. I found a place at 8:55 (five minutes before they closed). I tipped the girl more than the snow cone costed becuase I felt bad that she’d already cleaned everything. 
  • Options
    I am currently addicted to the Italian ice cups you get at the grocery store they help my nausea so much
  • Options
    Every night when I’m trying to go to sleep it feels like I’ve literally swallowed a huge rock that’s trying to make its way through my intestines. I can’t pinpoint if it’s a form of heartburn or constipation. I’ve been having semi regular bowel movements though. Every evening its getting a little more uncomfortable and tonight it borderline painful. Anyone else have this? If so, have you found anything that helps? I tried eating plenty of fiber today. 
  • Options
    @teachermama4 I have a onesie that says that too, I got it on etsy.  Thats actually what I gave to my husband on our anniversary in June as his gift along with a onesie with 2 lions on it that said hello daddy since I'm a Leo.  That was how I told him petrie stuck :smiley:
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    Going from not hungry/not interested in food, to shaky and slightly nauseous/need to eat immediately in an instant.   
  • Options
    5w1d and no symptoms except for sore boobs. I know, it's early - I know this is normal... but I could use a pep talk!

• Options
    @Sweetest116 I didn't have many symptoms last pregnancy and it turned out fine. I'm 5w1d too and haven't had too many symptoms this time around either. Check out the Odds your NOT having a miscarriage thread for some stats.
  • Options
    @meggyme you read my mind, because after I posted this comment I looked up the old thread! Almost at 87% - come on odds!!! I looked back at my notes with my previous pregnancies and was pretty much symptom-free at this point as well... not sure why it's throwing me so much this time. I'm also impatient... :wink:

• Options
    got dizzy on the treadmill this afternoon. guess it's time to tell my trainer.... 
    *TW*
    Me: 38 DH: 41
    Married: 2016
    BFP #1 4/23/18, blighted ovum 5/29/18
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • Options
    I have zero symptoms today all of a sudden and it's freaking me out.  
  • Options
    I'm exhausted. I'm 7w2d today. This pregnancy has been different than my others. I don't have consistent symptoms (except the exhaustion). At first I had headaches, then some nausea, some food aversions, back to headaches. I'm also having mild right sided pain.  I had the same exact thing with DS and had an early us and she thought it was the corpus  luteum. It's so mild and intermittent that I don't think it warrants a call to the ob but it's annoying! I don't have my first us until 8/2 and I just don't think I'm going to feel (let myself feel?) that it's real until then 
  • Options
    I think I might be entering overly emotional territory. MH just said something to me that rubbed me the wrong way and I went to the bathroom and cried. It wasn’t anything worth crying over. I just felt like he wasn’t being supportive. This could be an interesting 9 months!  :#