October 2018 Moms
Options

GTKY: first PP drink drink

What are you craving to have as your first PP drink drink?!?

Re: GTKY: first PP drink drink

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    A fruit forward Cabernet Sauvignon. Sound so good!
  • Options
    A bottle of Pinot Grigio.
  • Options
    pajamstagramspajamstagrams member
    edited July 2018
    @kiwi2628 dang it, missed opportunity for my wedding!

I will probably be going for a nice red wine..could be a cab, could be a red blend. We have so many wines that came in during spring from our Napa memberships. But we also have a bottle of Vueve that DH got for my bday, which we then decided we would drink it on Vday a few days later because we drank a lot that weekend for my bday, and then found out I was pregnant the day before Vday, so that was a no go. Sigh, there really are too many choices lol.
  • Options
    Mulled wine, with brandy added. Mmm. 
  • Options
    Margarita!!
  • Options
    nasalot188nasalot188 member
    edited July 2018
    An ice cold beer! Dont even care what kind  :D
  • Options
    tlmilltlmill member
    Honestly, what I really want is a mambo taxi from Mi Cocina. I’d settle for a bottle of Pinot Grigio though. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @tlmill ahhhh haven't been to a Mi Cocina in forever!
  • Options
    A toss up between a margarita and champs.
  • Options
    Vesper martini or the rye apple moonshine that DH bought for me to stash since it's my fav. Either way, one sip and I'll probably be toasty after 9 months of not drinking. 
  • Options
    tlmilltlmill member
    @jemmerjams every time my local mom group does an MNO we go to Mi Cocina just for the drinks :D 

@chyvie I’m with you. Not a fan of red. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    +1 to not being a red gal,  it I enjoy white and some pinks
  • Options
    Pale ale or IPA. I like it hoppy
  • Options
    @belo290 same, I'll take a glass of bubbly!!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    rabtaido1214rabtaido1214 member
    edited July 2018
    Logical me says a Downeast Cider. Every time my husband has one I take a sip and it’s so cold and crisp- also it may not completely knock me on my ass. Alternative, or drink #2 a Bloody Mary. 

Tomorrow we’re going for a long weekend to Cape Cod with our engaged friends. We go every year. We usually are always walking around with a drink from 10am-bed. I’m a little nervous I’m gonna feel really bummed, out of place, or jealous. Probably all of the above. I get kind of annoyed being a sober person among happy drunk people and I tend to judge my husband extra hard when he is acting drunk/buzzes when I’m sober. I’d im drinking too then I’m fine with the stupidity. I’m gonna try to lighten up and just focus on enjoying.
  • Options
    chyvie said:
    This appears to be an UO but I don't like red wine  :o
    I didn’t used to like it either. I’d only tried bolder, drier reds wnd thought they were all like that. Then I tried an incredibly good smooth Pinot noir, fell in love, and branched out a bit from there.
    BabyFruit Ticker