PVM 5.8.12
GWM 3.17.15
RPM 2.21.19

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

Re: Weekly Randoms (w/o 7/16-7/23)

• Options
    You are having way too much fun at 4:30 AM posting new threads  :D
  • Options
    Why the sudden influx of random threads? It’s driving me nuts. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @BourbonBiscuits - I woke up on the salty side of the bed. It’s taking everything in me not to post. 

KBJ-SEJ married 8.18.2012
    BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016
    BFP 6.8.2018 EDD 02.18.2019

• Options
    @kayjay44 me too. I’m excited about new people joining us, but like ... follow the guidelines.  
  • Options
    It always comes in waves, and in my experience whether you’re salty or nice about it, they’re the ones that don’t stick around. 
  • Options
    These one off posts drive me nuts too. It’s like they don’t look at anything on the board and just blindly post. It’s annoying when we all try to follow the rules and offer support to each other and others just waltz in and demand it without caring about what else is going on here. 
  • Options
    I mostly lurk but will post here and there.  I’m not sure how people don’t see the spinner posts at the top when they jump on! 

Anyone else craving a beer?  Angry orchard to be exact?  I’m sipping on apple juice glaring at my DH blaming this on him atm lol
  • Options
    Anyone else craving a beer?  Angry orchard to be exact?  I’m sipping on apple juice glaring at my DH blaming this on him atm lol
    The concept of a beer sounds great - I smelled DH's beer this weekend and almost puked though.

BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016

• Options
    I want alcohol (any alcohol) SOOOO badly. I really did not think it would be this hard to go without. I have dreams about complicated herby cocktails and cold IPAs.
  • Options
    lifeofboggslifeofboggs member
    edited July 2018
    @LuLiLaEv girl the robot vacuum is a game changer!  I love mine I have dark hardwoods through out and two blonde long haired dogs plus a toddler!  It’s the reason I keep my sanity plus I think it does a better job then us just sweeping and chasing the dog hair 

edited because i cant spell 
  • Options
    I want the robot vacuum but I think our house is too choppy for it, and my kids never pick up their crap.

We just found out our best couple friends are getting a divorce. I'm in shock! I told H it feels like we are going through it with them!
  • Options
    I saw some ad on instagram (what does that say about me??) for Fre, which is apparently nonalcoholic wine. I don’t know why it’s so easy for me to wrap my head around NA beer but I can’t understand NA wine. Like I feel like it’s a cruel joke. 

But you better bet bet your ass my husband is going to target tonight to get it for me. 
  • Options
    cmjenkies said:
    You are having way too much fun at 4:30 AM posting new threads  :D
    At least my early wake ups are good for something other than eating Pop Tarts. 
    T & J 5.9.09
    MMC 2.12.11 @ 8w
    PVM 5.8.12
    GWM 3.17.15
    RPM 2.21.19

• Options
    I want the robot vacuum but I think our house is too choppy for it, and my kids never pick up their crap.

We just found out our best couple friends are getting a divorce. I'm in shock! I told H it feels like we are going through it with them!
    Our best friends divorced last year and it was really tough on us. Moreso than I thought it would be. 
    T & J 5.9.09
    MMC 2.12.11 @ 8w
    PVM 5.8.12
    GWM 3.17.15
    RPM 2.21.19

• Options
    I am too lazy to separate the kids' clothes anymore so my 2 year old and (almost)4 year old have been sharing everything. Thankfully we haven't had any big fights about it.
  • Options
    Angry orchard sounds so good right now...One of our local pizza places/bar just got a coke icee machine with either jack or Bacardi. It looks sooo good right now. I was so mad when I saw it. Of course my husband said well I can try it for you ughhh
  • Options
    Going to a wedding on Saturday, just found out there’s no AC. Fuuuuuuck. Thank goodness it’s “only” supposed to be 90, instead of 100 like last weekend. 
  • Options
    dcaron10 said:
    Angry orchard sounds so good right now...One of our local pizza places/bar just got a coke icee machine with either jack or Bacardi. It looks sooo good right now. I was so mad when I saw it. Of course my husband said well I can try it for you ughhh
    That sounds AMAZING 
  • Options
    I saw some ad on instagram (what does that say about me??) for Fre, which is apparently nonalcoholic wine. I don’t know why it’s so easy for me to wrap my head around NA beer but I can’t understand NA wine. Like I feel like it’s a cruel joke. 

But you better bet bet your ass my husband is going to target tonight to get it for me. 
    I was at a big family party this weekend and to disguise the fact that I wasn’t drinking, I drank sparkling apple cider all evening. Such a cruel joke!! it seemed to work though! 
  • Options
    LuLiLaEv said:
    Today I finally pulled the trigger and got a robotic vacuum on Prime.
    With soon to be 3 littles 3 and under and 2 dogs it was much needed.
    That combined with my first grocery pickup order today, and this is the happiest I’ve been in awhile. What does that say about me? 
    @LuLiLaEv oh girl I’ve been doing my groceries online since I was pregnant with DS and recently I started doing a laundry service lol best decisions I ever made 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @BourbonBiscuits I tried fre last pregnancy and it didn’t make the cut for me but I hope it does for you! (Totally not a wine snob but it just wasn’t the same  :'(. ). 

I found this ocean spray mocktail it’s basically juice but it’s “sangria” and it’s really good!
  • Options
    @BourbonBiscuits - I only like the Fre sparkling wine. It actually tastes like champagne and is not too bad in a fake mimosa.

@madreofdragons - fuck this heat. I have to walk 10 minutes to and from work to the train and wait in the sun. It's fucking brutal. We literally have AC in one room in our house and the rest is sweltering. 

BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016

• Options
    @danixbanani24 mmmmm can you share the recipe?  I am craving sangria since my MIL had it at dinner tonight. 
  • Options
    @kayjay44 We’re in an apartment so luckily the window unit cools down the whole place pretty nicely. I’m so sunburned though that being in the sun is killing me, even through my clothes. 
  • Options
    Literally no alcohol sounds appetizing. Nope nada zip zap zero. 
  • Options
    I’m a big whiney butt too because of all of my pregnancies, this is the worst first tri I’ve ever had and I am not enjoying it. Not that I ever enjoy pregnancy, but still.

*free tickets to pity party, no cover, BYOB*
  • Options
    Dh got me seedlip which is this fake spirits, but herby but passable as gin and tonic
  • Options
    In this heat I've been craving cold beer and I'm so sad that I can't plan a lovely dinner with wine for our fifth anniversary. It's just not special without a special bottle of wine! 

We bought a Roomba a couple weeks ago and DH isn't quite sold on it but I love it! It's so satisfying to empty it out knowing that all I did was press play. My dog attacks all vacuums so we have to plan around him and take it from one room to the other but it's still worth it. 10/10 would recommend! 
  • Options
    @allthingsgo not a recipe! It’s already Made and ready for you at the grocery store! 

• Options
    We're on a family vacation. DH, DD, my parents, sister and 7yo niece. Everyone has had drinks at dinner both nights, and lunch (except the 7yo). My eyes shoot daggers at DH. Wine, beer, ciders, slushies all the alcohol and here I am with damn ice tea!!!
    TW: 
    1 infant loss
    8/17: Our daughter was born
    8/18: Our daughter kicked open heart surgery ass
    2/19: We lost our son to Prader-Willi/Paradoxical Vocal Cord/ Noonans at 6wks old 
    4/26/2020: EDD for baby #3!!!
  • Options
    I think im going to get a job offer this week, potentially my dream job for this stage in life(4 days a week remote, no direct reports), and I'm freaking the fuck out! To be fair, when I was first approached by this company I wasn't pregnant. Does anyone else think we could start a thread about pregnancy in the workplace? I'd love to hear how others announced, or handled changing jobs during pregnancy. Luckily I'm on PTO all week so I can be miserable and anxious AF in privacy. 
  • Options
    @BourbonBiscuits I tried the white zin fre, and I literally poured it out. Plus I could not get over the fact that you had to be over 21 to buy it, so it must still have alcohol. It tasted rotten.
  • Options
    edited July 2018

It doesn’t taste like wine that much to me. At least the red didn’t. Maybe the white is closer to actual wine. I tried it my first pregnancy and was highly disappointed. 
  • Options
    @lzzfrancisco I started a new job two months ago...had no idea I was technically pregnant at the time (or not pregnant? Those two weeks of non pregnancy-pregnancy really throw me lol)

anyway I told my boss and she was very happy for me and totally fine.  My only concern is I won’t be here a year when I give birth and so that messes with my maternity leave but I happen to be in a very family friendly environment.  I would just tell them after you accept the position that you found out very recently that’s you’re pregnant.  How are their leave benefits? You can kind of tell what kind of environment it is based on the benefits...
  • Options
    Got my first comment about drinking caffeine while pregnant today - the whole 95 mg of caffeine in my coffee light Frappuccino is just fucking fine, random stranger. Calm your tits. 

BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016

• Options
    @danixbanani24 thank you for the input! I do plan on requesting benefit package with the offer, and Ive already dropped the hint that I'm very motivated by benefits, so that shouldn't throw any red flags. 
    @kayjay44 I'm dreading that! Jerks!