Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TTCAL w/o 7/9

2»

Re: TTCAL w/o 7/9

• Options
    You ladies are all SO brave and SO strong. Here's to hoping that tomorrow will bring all of you some light and peace.

People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

• Options
    Well, today is my due date for loss #1.  I'm quite certain my H has no idea, not sure if it's even worth it to tell him.  
    Me: 35  H: 35
    Married: 4/5/13

"You know that place between sleep and awake, 
    that place where you can still remember dreaming?
    That's where I will always love you.  
    That's where I'll be waiting."
    ~Peter Pan 

*TW*
    BFP #1: 11/12/12  EDD 7/25/13 Baby boy: 7/27/13
    BFP #2: 10/29/17   MMC dx @ 9 weeks
    BFP #3: 2/2/18 MC 2/7/18
    BFP #4: 3/2/18  MC 3/9/18
    RPL testing and hysteroscopy: all normal
    BFP #5: 4/1/18 MMC dx @ 14 weeks ----> genetically normal girl  :'(
    Hysteroscopy to remove scar tissue 9/28
    BFP #6 11/5/18 EDD 7/20/19  <3  Rainbow baby girl born 7/23/19 
    BFP #7 12/8/2021 EDD 8/22/2022 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    kgg2241kgg2241 member
    edited July 2018
    @coco2787 :'( Im sorry. I would probably tell him. I just know that I would be cranky and snappy all day with my DH, so at least he'd know why. Maybe he'll surprise you. Try to stay busy and do something fun today! Easier said than done though I'm sure. 

AFM, I told myself i was going to stay positive this week and not complain. But I need to get this one out.  I got a text from one of my best friends that she is expecting. It happened for them the first time they tried. I just feel gutted. I cried the whole day. She is due not too far after my due date and the thought of seeing her at these milestone points where I should be at is killing me. I am going through so many conflicting emotions. I feel so selfish and guilty feeling the way I do, but I just feel so much hate and jealousy. I have also been upset that when she came over after my loss, she was happily pregnant and I had no idea. I don't know why, but that just makes me feel embarrassed and like I was a pity case. Ugh rant over. 

Edit: I changed my username slightly. Pic is the same. Hopefully it isn't too confusing!
  • Options
    @coco2787 I’m sorry. That is a tough anniversary. I hope you are able to take some time today to either distract yourself or process or whatever it is you need.
  • Options
    jrm_14jrm_14 member
    @kindbytealikat I wish there were really comforting things to say. How are you being kind to & taking care of yourself? Know that your feelings are valid & that’s it’s okay to waller  in your feelings for a while. Hoping your storm cloud passes soon ❤️
  • Options
    @coco2787 - how did things go yesterday? All the hugs for getting through such a difficult day. 

@kindbytealikat - I have no words honey, just that I’m so sorry all this has fallen on you so close together. Don’t be afraid to do whatever you need for yourself to get through. 
    *TW*
    Me: 38 DH: 41
    Married: 2016
    BFP #1 4/23/18, blighted ovum 5/29/18
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • Options
    @coco2787 and @kindbytealikat Im so sorry that you are dealing with sad anniversaries. I’m not really sure if there anything that helps, but I support taking some time for self care and allowing yourself to feel badly. :heart:

• Options
    @kindbytealikat I'm so sorry you are dealing with so much and those anniversaries are hitting. When I was upset a few days ago my sister told me that it is okay to "feel your feelings." I'm trying to remember that and I hope you do too. <3
  • Options

kindbytealikat Sorry for the bad week and the date realizations. It is rough when everything comes at once, especially when you didn’t realize it. Try to take some time to be kind to yourself and focus on your mental health.

MC #1: D&C Oct 23, 2015 (7.5 weeks)
    MC #2: July 1, 2016 (5.5 weeks)
    MC #3: October 17, 2016 (CP)
    RE #1: RPL testing November 2016-January 2017
    MC #4: Feb. 28, 2017 (CP)
    RE #2: Additional RPL testing March-November 2017
    MC #5: January 2019 (6.5 weeks)

RE #3: More testing 2023. 
    Egg Retrieval Sept/Oct 2023, 2 good embryos after PGT-A testing.
    Surgery for endometriosis January 2024
    Lupron Depo March 2024.  Benched 3 months.  Hopefully FET after that.

#BitterHagPartyOf1