December 2018 Moms

Weekly Randoms 7/9-7/13

13»

Re: Weekly Randoms 7/9-7/13

• @Jens_Hoes how are you and the Bebe feeling today?  Hope last night was restful!!
  • Loading the player...
  • @llynde5 DD is much better. She isn't sick anymore, but her blisters are still in various stages of healing so she still looks bad.  But her diaper area is much better, I was worried her blisters were getting so bad there that they might start bleeding, but that didn't happen thank goodness.  I unfortunately caught HFM from her, I don't have strep like I thought, and I am feeling better in the sense that I don't have a headache, body ache or fever, but I started developing blisters on my hands and feet last night and my throat still kills.  But I am back to work today, which I am surprisingly very happy about lol HFM is no joke, and I will incubate my child and myself the next time I hear about this going around lol thank you for asking!
    How are you feeling?
  • @Jens_Hoes I’m glad you are both on the mend!
  • @echo-charlietango Lol! I didn’t know if someone would be offended if I had what the sizes are? Guess I’m used to people getting offended easily ... probably something to do with my in-laws! Hahahaha!! So happy you FINALLY have your stuff - I feel like it’s been a month?!
  • @echo-charlietango
    I like that they delivered your dog, too. How awful to have to wait for it for so long  :D

• @scaredunprepared there was a flock of turkeys that lived on my street growing up. They’d frequently chase & attack our car. Too much nature! Lol.
    Now that I’m in an urban area, I miss that sort of wildlife, but we have a fair amount here. We even have a pack of urban coyotes nearby. I usually hear them a couple times a month. Depending on the time of year it’s nearly every day. I’ve seen them a few times too. 
  • @countrygirl624 thanks the the tip! Just placed my order! 
  • @tumbleweed-1 Have you spent any time in Lake Oswego? They have herds of peacocks there, and they're terrifying. Those mofo's will like jump-fly over your car as you drive thru neighborhoods, and they're huge!

@echo-charlietango Yay for getting your stuff!
  • @Hollyyyyy I’ve accidentally driven to Lake Oswego a couple times  :D I haven’t intentionally spent time there though. I wonder what season peacocks molt? You can gather the feathers when they do. 
    I did see a peacock (or perhaps peahen? It didn’t have the tail) when I was at the Hillsboro DEQ doing all my car stuff. Random animals in the metro area.
  • @maureenmce Cheers to being close!
  • @maureenmce Oh no! Do you have another busy week next week? Get lots and lots of rest this weekend!
    **June Siggy Challenge - P.I.L.Fs**
    httpsstaticboredpandacomblogwp-contentuploads201702best-dad-ever-chris-hemsworth-thor-589aec291b80c__700jpg
  • @katy0990 Thanks!

@rosebud332 I do, but it's not *as* bad. I already told my husband I'm basically planning on sleeping as much as possible tonight and this weekend and hoping to stave off whatever is making me feel terrible.