TTC After a Loss
Options

June TWW

124»

Re: June TWW

• Options
    @cassafrass15 Such good news! FX for you. Good luck to all you other ladies waiting for AF to show or not, too! (Hoping for lots more BFPs on this board this month!)

I never sign in to The Bump until I’m like 4 days away from AF and just get anxious. So I decided to join you all. Changed my SN today, too, not that anyone is keeping track. This month was a total loss since we went camping over my fertile window (although I could have sworn I ovulated early), but BDing in a popup with family in the next campsite was not on my bucket list, so we decided to take a break this month. Of course, despite telling myself it would be near impossible, I’m still finding myself wondering and agonizing in these days before AF. I didn’t temp and refuse to test unless I have a very good reason, but I’m betting I’ll cave tomorrow or something. I also celebrated my birthday this month, so that was nice. And renovating our kitchen is taking up a ton of our time. Here’s hoping we can start trying again next month! Although it was glorious to not be temping all month so maybe I’ll take a break this summer and just use OPKs to see when I need to start the progesterone. Or maybe I’ll just take a break completely for a bit. I guess I have a couple days to figure out what to do next time around!
  • Options
    I swear my account name is changed, but it’s not showing up on the boards. I’m guessing that TB mobile app is just being weird (not the first time).
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How we doing ladies?

@bakerstreetboys @char245 any news?
  • Options
    Hey @prpl11butterfly :)  How are you hanging in for the tww?  Ugh, these ads are killing me.  We just had a long weekend here, so I didn't really log in, but now that I'm back to work, it's bump time!  
    5DPO and feeling...nothing.  I start my estradiol patches tomorrow and then assuming I get a CD1, I'll start injections!  I swing back and forth on thinking that IVF will work.  I'm with those ladies who are feeling bitchy.  H likes to be positive and say "well, we'll just do another round", but that doesn't really help!
  • Options
    I hate the adds too. I'm not digging this TWW at all. Started feeling odd around 2dpo. Not quite crampy but uncomfortable in the uterus area. Today I'm 6dpo and it's feeling more cramp like but also kind of gas like.... Such a head trip.
  • Options
    These adds are terrible! :neutral:

Me: 38, DH: 37
    Married: 8/10/13
    BFP- 12/18/15, D&E- 4/8/16 @ 21w5d- confirmed Thanatophoric Dysplasia
    BFP- 11/7/17, M/C- 11/18/17 @ 4w6d
    BFP- 8/25/18 ~ EDD- 5/9/19 ~ DD born 5/2/20 *Lillian Hazel*
    BFP- 10/9/20 ~ EDD- 6/21/21

• Options
    Hey @prpl11butterfly and @bakerstreetboys ugh the TWW is so hard! I’ve been SS like crazy, I’m tired, boobs hurt and slightly dizzy but all that could mean AF is on the way too. I’m 8 DPO so gonna POAS Friday. I told my husband he should hide the sticks from me until then lol. He said there is no use cause I would just go buy more hahaha.
  • Options
    @char245 it’s so true!  That’s why I love the Wondfo sticks...they’re super cheap so I don’t feel guilty using them!  I’ll POAS on Sunday, which would be 10DPO. Fx crossed that those symptoms result in a BFP for you!  For whatever reason, I have way worse symptoms in the tww since my second loss. I’ll add the patches tomorrow and who know how bsc those will make me!  I should probably stop temping because I think that they’ll lower my bbt. 
  • Options
    @char245 he seems to know you pretty well lol.
  • Options
    Major SS the past two days with major google searching haha. The past two days I have woken up nauseous and today I had slight cramps on the left side and a headache, but those symptoms have resolved.  I'm only 7 DPO so too early to test... :neutral:

• Options
    @MelissaMay82 also 7dpo and SS. It never gets easier....
  • Options
    You know you've lost your mind when you Google 6DPO...ya know, before anything could even have implanted let alone cause symptoms.  Every. Single. Month.
  • Options
    @prpl11butterfly it never does. I am really going to try not to test until July 4th or 5th (according to FF AF is due on 7/4). But maybe I will POAS on Saturday or Sunday :smile: 

@bakerstreetboys For sure. Google has been my BFF the past few day :smiley: hahaha 

• Options
    @MelissaMay82 same day for me! I'm pretty good about not testing early. I also don't feel like it happened this month so I may be able to WFAF.
  • Options
    Congrats @char245 fx for a h&h and super uneventful 9m
  • Options
    @char245 Congratulations!  How many DPO are you?  The thought of IVF scared your ovaries into cooperating :)  Stick around and let us know how your betas go :)
  • Options
    @char245 - congrats, lady! Please stick around and keep us posted on your betas! 
    *TW*
    Me: 38 DH: 41
    Married: 2016
    BFP #1 4/23/18, blighted ovum 5/29/18
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • Options
  • Options
    @char245 congrats! FX for a very boring and healthy 9 months! 
  • Options
    Congrats @char245

• Options
    Thanks ladies! 
    @bakerstreetboys haha so true! I’m 10 DPO today. 
  • Options
    @char245 so happy for you! FX this is the dream come true and an easy & happy 9months for you! Definitely keep us posted pls!
  • Options
    @char245 congrats!! Keep us updated on how your blood tests go!
  • Options
    *TW*

Just got my betas Back and my HCG was 20. I’ve never have betas drawn before but that seems low to me, based on Dr google it can go either way. They also forgot to check my progesterone which is infuriating but they are starting me on it tonight anyway and are going to draw for it on Monday when I go back for my next betas. 
  • Options
    @char245 It's not so much what the actual number is (you're still super early!), it's more important that it doubles...but I'm sure you know that already!  Fingers crossed that the number skyrockets for you on Monday.  That is super frustrating that they forgot to check your progesterone.  At least taking the supplements won't hurt either way, and you can stop them if the next test shows that you don't need them.  Try to keep busy over the weekend!
  • Options
    AFM, 8DPO, and my only symptom is no symptoms...which makes it hard to ss!  I usually have horrible pain from my endo by this point, but I'm trying not to read too much into it.
  • Options
    Fx for you @char245! This never ending waiting game. I'm glad they are going to let you start it even though they forgot to test. Like bakerstreetboys said, you can stop them if they find the are not needed.
  • Options
    char245  As the queen of low betas, I'll share some insight... 20 is low. But, you got the beta drawn at 10DPO after only a small squinter. That's not too bad. Don't count yourself out yet. Like others have said, the important thing is that it doubles by your next draw. So breathe. Remember... TODAY you are pregnant. Fingers crossed for you!

MC #1: D&C Oct 23, 2015 (7.5 weeks)
    MC #2: July 1, 2016 (5.5 weeks)
    MC #3: October 17, 2016 (CP)
    RE #1: RPL testing November 2016-January 2017
    MC #4: Feb. 28, 2017 (CP)
    RE #2: Additional RPL testing March-November 2017
    MC #5: January 2019 (6.5 weeks)

RE #3: More testing 2023. 
    Egg Retrieval Sept/Oct 2023, 2 good embryos after PGT-A testing.
    Surgery for endometriosis January 2024
    Lupron Depo March 2024.  Benched 3 months.  Hopefully FET after that.

#BitterHagPartyOf1

• Options
    Thanks ladies! I’ll  try and stay busy and positive over the weekend! 

@bakerstreetboys hopefully it’s still just too early to SS! 
  • Options
    ***Lurking*** TW

@char245 Congrats and FX extra hard that this is a sticky little one. I also wanted to add that my beta on 11dpo was only 31.5 and although I’m not out of the woods yet, so far so good.
  • Options
    @char245 @cassafrass15 congratulations ladies!!! I'm so happy for you and I'm sending you all the good vibes I can muster. Fingers crossed that your numbers double on Monday! Hang in there, babies! 
  • Options
    congratulation Char245 and Cassafrass15, I'm hoping you get to meet your rainbows! I'm in the dreaded TWW, the second since my daughter died. This month, we've been having sex every 2 days (my boyfriend still hasn't got his sperm tested, so I'm doing like the doctor said we would do in case of lower sperm count). I had a positive (well at least positive-ish) opk on the 22nd. I'm also on femara. hopefully this will work. I'm going crazy with the symptom spotting and googling everything and trying to analyse the cycle I got pregnant with my angel.
  • Options
    @char245 FX your betas double by Monday.

• Options
    I couldn't help myself and POAS this morning, BFN, but I am only 10 DPO so I'll wait a couple of days and test again. I have been crazy nausea and headaches the past few days.

• Options
    @MelissaMay82 FX you get different results in a couple days!
  • Options
    I could not wait till wednesday to PoaS. I have the faintest of positive. I don't know how I feel! (well I do. I feel like crying, but I don't know if it's joy or sadness)