TTC After a Loss

June TWW

FX for some more positives this month!

Re: June TWW

• 8DPO and feeling both like crap, and like it isn't our month.
    We need some BFPs around here!

• etnyahetnyah member
    FF now says I O’d on CD16, which makes no sense because that’s the day I got my positive OPK and I also had most of my EWCM after that day. My temps are super erratic though, so that’s probably why. Pretty sure I can see a more clear thermal shift between CD18 and 19 than between CD16 and 17. 

Either way, our timing was great! Gonna count myself at 2DPO instead of 4DPO like FF thinks I am.
    DS born 2/18/2019
    DD born 4/1/2023
    Baby #3 EDD 11/21/2024
  • Loading the player...
  • It only took a few hours, but cue the BSC!  Had what could possibly be interpreted as implantation spotting... so now I am course Googling like mad woman.

• Step away from google @bakerstreetboys! Lol

im 5 DPO I think.  
  • Definitely need to turn the picture results off!  :s
  • etnyahetnyah member
    Oh god, @bakerstreetboys. I’ve gotten picture results for all kinds of bodily fluids! Scarred for life. 

@Mack2342 is right, step away from Google! Hang in there!
    DS born 2/18/2019
    DD born 4/1/2023
    Baby #3 EDD 11/21/2024
  • Here I am,  that woman who didn't listen. 
    So since my d&c my DH has been so touchy Feely, he said he doesn't know if it's because of what he saw (so much blood! ) and what we've been through, it's made him almost more protective but mostly he said he's fallen more in love with me and even prays over my belly as he rubs it. ( I was wondering what he was doing! ) well obviously his affection had an effect on me emotionally (it just felt good to be so cared for and well. Tmi...we REALLY connected! But then what's this, EWCM tinged brown the next couple of days. Because we were waiting for AF I wasn't temping yet and not an opk in the house so I really don't know how many days or if it was even  an O thing or not. I'm thankful for the strengthened relationship but hopefully I didn't screw things up. 

To you ladies, it really sounds like some good timing out there and I wish you all the best...lots and lots of baby dust ♡ looking forward to many rainbows!!
  • @rowedking6 my DH and i basically did the same thing last MC.  I said to hell with waiting for AF.  I tracked with OPKs but I’m still here so it didn’t work for us.  Hopefully it works for you! 
  • @Mack2342, thanks for your understanding. Only have needed birth control once season in our 15 years of marriage. Reaching for that condom is the LAST thing on our minds lol 

Btw, I lurked in the ttcal post, sounds like a great date night for you and hubs. We've seen Brothers Osborne as well through DH company. Fun! Fx for you! 
  • *lurking*
    @rowedking6 same thing with my DH and I as well...after something so tragic you need that closesness with H! We were supposed to be waiting for AF too...but didn’t...I’m also having brown discharge now (first AF? I’m not sure - 6 days of the same) sorry if TMI!! Why are our bodies so confusing :( 
  • *lurking from WTO*

@rowedking6 DH and I didn't wait. I saw no good reason too and we needed the closeness that it gave. 

As for the CM, I had that too. Honestly it was like that every time we DTD until after AF came.
  • etnyahetnyah member
    There’s no medical reason to wait if you don’t want to, if you have a normal MC and you’re healthy otherwise. Only reason doctors advice you to is for dating purposes, plus it might be hard to chart and use OPKs etc since your hormones are all over the place. 

I didn’t wait ether. Didn’t track or try to pinpoint O, but we weren’t preventing anything to put it that way. Obviously it didn’t work out for us, but it does happen to some people!
    DS born 2/18/2019
    DD born 4/1/2023
    Baby #3 EDD 11/21/2024
  • I had my post op 2 weeks after d&c and she said cervix was closed, I wasn't bleeding anymore so hopefully if it did result in conception that means my insides are healthy anyway! If not, I'm not upset BUT only 3 months left of trying before hanging up the towel. We said I'd be done by 40. I'm not trying to have another 11 years of trying

**tw, ** before we have another live birth **tw**
    the tests, protocols,  blood draws, ultrasounds, the good news, the bad news. ....making us "bsc" as @bakerstreetboys says lol

You all are so supportive. Blessings and baby bumps for all of you! ♡ 
  • etnyahetnyah member
    I’m now 3dpo (or 5dpo according to FF), which is the day I started spotting last cycle. No spotting today so far! Small victories, right? 
    DS born 2/18/2019
    DD born 4/1/2023
    Baby #3 EDD 11/21/2024
  • Temp drop almost to cover line today at 10DPO. BFN on FRER. I guess tomorrow morning will indicate whether or not my luteal phase is getting even shorter. 
  • Ugh I was so hopeful when I was notified you posted! I hope you LP holds out for its usual length at least.
  • Thanks @prpl11butterfly. Doesn’t make sense for an implantation dip to happen two days after what I thought was implantation spotting, so hope is pretty dashed. 
  • Yea, temp drops are generally pretty damming in my mind too. Sorry.
  • etnyahetnyah member
    Ugh, sorry @bakerstreetboys. I was really hoping this was your month.
    DS born 2/18/2019
    DD born 4/1/2023
    Baby #3 EDD 11/21/2024
  • Sorry for temp drop @bakerstreetboys.  
  • Day one at only 11DPO. How do people do this for years on end?  It’s been a year ttc, two losses, and the due date of my first loss is right around the corner. Feeling pretty defeated today. 
  • ((Hugs)) @bakerstreetboys, I'm so sorry. For me, it was just that undeniable desire to have a child. So, you just keep trying. There were definitely breaks in there, for sure. Whatever that looks like for you is perfectly ok,this is your story. 
  • So sorry @bakerstreetboys. This aspect of life is hard as hell.
  • @bakerstreetboys - *hugs* I'm so sorry. :cry:
    *TW*
    Me: 38 DH: 41
    Married: 2016
    BFP #1 4/23/18, blighted ovum 5/29/18
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • etnyahetnyah member
    I’m so sorry @bakerstreetboys. It’s the most frustrating and heartbreaking thing. I hope you’re able to find some good distractions, do something nice for yourself this weekend! Hugs :( 

AFM, I had light pink tinged CM this morning so now I’m scared of another cycle of spotting for days. I’m also driving myself nuts thinking it *could* be IB, because I did have it the cycle I was PG. Most likely this cycle is just a bust though. I was feeling hopeful because our timing was perfect, and now I’m not hopeful at all. Ugh. We need some good news around here!
    DS born 2/18/2019
    DD born 4/1/2023
    Baby #3 EDD 11/21/2024
  • Thanks ladies.  There will be wine.

@grebretso Fx it's IB, but if not, that they can do something for your spotting issues.  Frustrating.  
  • etnyahetnyah member
    Thanks @Mack2342 and @bakerstreetboys

Spotting came back this morning. Still only pink/brown tinged cm, but more than yesterday. It’s even continuing through the morning now, yesterday it was just a tiny bit first thing AM and then it stopped completely. This is very similar to how last cycle progressed, only later in the LP. Really doubt it’s IB now. I guess I’ll have to wait and see if it gets heavier over the next few days, but I’m feeling pretty defeated. 
    DS born 2/18/2019
    DD born 4/1/2023
    Baby #3 EDD 11/21/2024
  • So today is two weeks from IUI still haven’t tested.  Temps are still high.  I’ve been nauseous and getting headaches.  Also very tired but that could be I’ve only been getting 3 hrs a night as DS is having trouble sleeping these days. I also don’t think I Od until the Wednesday after IUI so in my calculations I’m not quite two weeks out.  Tests should arrive today and I will take one 
  • Keeping everything crossed for you @Mack2342!!
  • etnyahetnyah member
    That sounds promising @Mack2342, crossing everything I have for you!!

My spotting stopped. Over the course of three days it went from super faint pink to reddish pink to dark brown, and then nothing. Every day it's only been in the morning (especially immediately after getting out of bed), and today there's been nothing but a little dark brown residue from yesterday.

Still don't think it's my month, but I'm being slightly more hopeful than before? My boobs are killing me (although this happens at the end of almost every cycle), I have this weird lower abdomen pressure, crazy vivid dreams and I swear my nipples are bigger. And yesterday I slept for 12 hours straight. Of course I'm googling like crazy and found a few stories with spotting similar to mine and they got their BFP's. One story even had a lady who spotted every cycle for months on end, started spotting again in her current cycle and still ended up with two lines. Sigh. I'm testing tomorrow with a cheapie, and then again on Wednesday with my last FRER. Not holding my breath, but there's still a chance, maybe!
    DS born 2/18/2019
    DD born 4/1/2023
    Baby #3 EDD 11/21/2024
  • Ahh @Mack2342 keep us updated!!
    @grebretso FX!!
  • @grebretso FX all those symptoms mean KU.   

AFM, took a test this afternoon and BFN.   I will test again Wednesday 
  • FX for you both @Mack2342 and @grebretso!
    *TW*
    Me: 38 DH: 41
    Married: 2016
    BFP #1 4/23/18, blighted ovum 5/29/18
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • @grebretso, congratulations to you. I'm so very happy for you. Prayers that you and your baby will have a very uneventful 9 months :)

AFM, I got a big wave of fatigue over me yesterday and thought I should test since hubs and I had our BD right before those 2 days of ewcm. I got a very faint line on frer but I never had another hcg after d&c. Maybe it's still that. I'm sure I'll call for a draw tomorrow. Fx 

Please stick this time baby ♡ Coming up on my 1st Angel baby's due date, July 30th.

• @Mack2342, my thoughts are with you...I'm sorry about the bfn. I hope it's just too early! Fx for Wednesday!