Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Wed 6/27

JLaVO888JLaVO888 member
edited June 2018 in Trying to Get Pregnant
**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R:

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Wed 6/27

• Options

Month/Cycle: 9/10

CD/DPO: 24/7

Timing: -3, -2, 0, +1

Typical LP length: Last cycle was 10 days

Testing: Trying really hard not to

R/R: Rant: Trying to stay stress free is not easy. I also would really love a coffee but I'm trying to watch my caffeine intake during the TWW... even though it may be for nothing. The TWW is BRUTAL.  Rave: My DH and I are having chicken fajitas tonight.. which I'm really looking forward to!

CS/Q: Too early to know anything but keeping my fx! 

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD/DPO: 17/FF moves my crosshairs so 3 again

Timing: -3,0 with the shift which I’m less pleased with 

Typical LP length: 14?

Testing: holding out as long as I can but I was dreaming about peeing on a digital last night 

R/R: we HIO so much fertile week that I was so stinking sore and yet I have nothing much to show for it due to non finishers. Trying not to be bummed but when you put in the work without the benefit of good timing it stinks.

CS/Q:

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @JLaVO888 It's soo hard to wait to test!! It drives me crazy.
  • Options
    Yes right where you are at 7dpo is the hardest too! 
  • Options
    @JLaVO888 I hear you on the non finisher frustration. It’s ond of the two reasons we do EOD during FW. Everyday just isn’t possible for him, but it’s so frustrating.

Month/Cycle: 2/1, we’ve been at it for a year all together.

CD/DPO: 25/6

Timing: -4, -2

Typical LP length: 12-14 it’s been fluctuating 

Testing: Probably the 4 if no AF

R/R: Lots of painting the past couple days, was going to take a break today but I think I may work on the trim so I don’t end up having to do all of it Friday. I hate painting trim and didn’t want to do it, but it really needs to be done.

CS/Q: Nothing to see here I don’t temp in the TWW as not to drive myself crazy watching temps, plus with the progesterone it’s pointless. 

Me: 35 DH: 47

HX
    DSS: 20
    DSD: 17
    DS: 4(Nov'14)
    MMC:8/17
    MMC: 1/18
    BFP: 2/7/19 EDD:10/16/19

Tickers
    BabyGaga
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    @kindbytealikat Painting is the worst!! But it's definitely worth it once it's all done. 
    @prpl11butterfly I may have to get a decaf! Pretty dress.. I'm a fan of all things floral :)
  • Options
    @prpl11butterfly No less positive. I’m guessing it moved it becuase of the open circles. O pain was on the day it moved it to but that’s doesnt really mean anything since that can happen anytime around O. I wonder if I take out that second pos OPK it it will shift it again???
    Love that dress! And still keeping FX that your temp stays up! 

@kindbytealikat  Yes. EOD is the spread we usually need to but the closer to O we get the more pressure he feels and he harder it is to get the finish. It took three tries that day of O to get a successful one. Thankfully I’m off for the summer so we can do that. 

• Options
    @prpl11butterfly I love the dress!!!! I hope your head feels better soon.
    @crookshanks10 I enjoy painting actually. It’s such quiet and relaxing time where I am by myself, jamming my music and doing something productive with my hands. Trim is just annoying to me for some reason. I guess because the results are smaller for so much work.

HX

Tickers
    BabyGaga

• Options

Month/Cycle: 3/2

CD/DPO: 33/16

Timing: -4, 0

Typical LP length: apparently longer than 16 since no AF yet.. ?

Testing: BFN last Friday, will test again tomorrow morning if no AF (I usually wake up with it)

R/R: Rave: I had a really good conversation with my boss yesterday where I was very honest about my frustrations with pay. I did some bls.gov research and found that I'm being paid about 20% below market, which I first mentioned to my boss and his boss in March. It felt good to stand up for myself but I'm still not sure that I'll get a good raise during the next fiscal year.

CS/Q: I've been Googling "how long is too long of an LP length?" for the last couple of days.  With my negative test last week at 11 DPO, and my certainty in my O day with OPKs I'm feeling a little unsure about what's going on.  I feel crampy but I pretty much always have low stomach cramps with my IBS, which makes it really hard to tell the difference.  I accepted my BFN over the weekend when I thought I took the up-to-6-days-early test 3 days before AF. This turned into more of a rant than a question...I guess I'm just confused.  Anyone else have longer than normal LP lengths?
  • Options
    @kindbytealikat I'm sure the finished product will be worth all the work you've put into painting it. :) 
    @prpl11butterfly Love the dress!
  • Options
    @kindbytealikat I tried not temping in the TWW last month and it didn't help me. I was too anxious about AF showing early and being caught offguard. Yes, I over analyze everything but this seems better to me.

@JLaVO888 I don't think taking that out will change it but cant hurt to try and see.

@Lindadp do you temp? OPKs predict possible O, BBT confirms it happened.
  • Options

@prpl11butterfly  No I don't temp.  Maybe I should start temping next month so I have more information to work with!

• Options
    @Lindap that would be a good idea. Your body can gear up to O (hence the +opk) but not actually accomplish it. Your temps would reflect that and you would know to keep using the OPKs to be ready for the next attempt. The Fertility Frient app has a lot of information that can help. You can also read Taking Charge of Your Fertility which many of the ladies here recommend.
  • Options
    @lindanp I agree ^^^. I don’t use OPKs but based on CM and other signs I gear up to O for a couple days but don’t and then about 4 days later I gets signs again and then O

HX

Tickers
    BabyGaga

• Options

@prpl11butterflykindbytealikat  Thanks for the information ladies!

• Options
    Just echoing what others have said. OPKs detect the hormones that rise right before the egg is released so pos OPK could still be a bit before actual O. Temping might help you see the pattern of when your OPKs turn in relation to when your temp rises. 
  • Options

Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD/DPO: 27/11

Timing: -4, -2, O, +1

Typical LP length: 12ish

Testing: Friday if AF doesn’t show. I have the pre-AF cramps today though so I’m not optimistic. :neutral:

R/R: There was a fatal accident on the freeway today. I feel very bad for the people that died, but also for myself and everyone else that was stuck in that traffic. Not a great way to start my day. 

CS/Q: meh...temps are still up...for now. 
  • Options
    @TJtheGoat Ugh I hate mornings like that. I feel unsettled all day after seeing a bad accident plus on edge after being in traffic and running late. Sorry you aren’t feeling optimistic about this cycle. FX it proves you wrong. 
  • Options
    @lindanp I'm finding my cycles are similar. I had a few days of + OPKs with an associated temp rise, but then all signs after that don't confirm successful O. @prpl11butterfly helped me understand what the association was between temps and OPKs - the OPKs might help you pin down a surge but your body can have a surge in LH without actually ovulating. I added temping this month and that's been pretty enlightening. 

@crookshanks10 yup, the TWW is awful. I've been off caffeine for over a year but do need to indulge in a decaf every once in a while. 

@JLaVO888 my chart would look insane if we counted every non finisher when we're trying to HIO. At the beginning I realized I was including those days in FF when I shouldn't have. Rookie mistake. 

@kindbytealikat GL with the painting! Been there, will have to do it again in the new house in a few weeks. Dreading it. I actually don't mind doing trim but I found it even more exhausting because it's so tedious. 

@prpl11butterfly love the dress! Hope your headache goes away soon. 

@TJtheGoat I always feel guilty when I'm annoyed being stuck in traffic, only to find out later that it was a fatal accident... either way, traffic is a sure way to ruin a perfectly good day. 

I'm just lurking today. FF gave me tentative CH again but my temp dropped today so that's not a good sign. Initially I thought I O'd around CD18 but temps say otherwise. If that's the case, then I might still be WTO on CD34. I'm lurking for a few days since I can't keep flipping back and forth from WTO to TWW. 

TTC History:

Me: 36  MH: 39, TTC since Dec 2017

Aug '18: PCOS dx

Nov '18: MH SA - 19mil

Dec '18-Mar '19: Letrozole + TI - all BFN

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Aug '19: Letrozole + HCG trigger + IUI + prog supp - BFN (MH: 16mil)

Sep '19: 2nd IUI, same protocol - BFN (MH: 16mil) 

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

Mar '20: FET #1, perfect 5AA blast transferred. BFN.

Sept '20: FET #2, 5BB tsf. 9/18/20 BFP!! EDD: 5/27/21. MMC 11w                                                  

Feb ‘21: FET #3, last 6BB blast transferred. BFP, EDD 11/2/21. MC 5w3d. 

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Sept '21: RPL, immune testing normal

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Dec '21: Positive for endometritis, RX Flagyl & Keflex

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

Apr '22: IVF #4 w/IMSI, PGT. 28R, 23M, 16F, 11 blasts. PGT-A = 6 normal. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Sep '22: Taking a break

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• Options
    @kiki047 Well when you put the work into HIO you really want the satisfaction of charting it even if it wasn’t a finisher!! I’m so bad about opening my app minutes after a succeful one and punching in my BD. It’s like crossing off something on your to do list... totally satisfying. Come to think of it, that may be adding stress to DH becuase he knows exactly what I’m doing when I reach for my phone. 
  • Options
    @JLaVO888 exactly! It helps having the visual representation of the schedule. I think what I'll try to do is just put a "yes" on days when we have a non finisher and either AM or PM for any successful BD. But you're right, that will definitely stress MH out seeing how many times he didn't finish (it's probably 50/50 these days). Maybe I need to wait until he falls asleep or leaves for work before I put it in my phone tho, lol. 

TTC History:

Me: 36  MH: 39, TTC since Dec 2017

Aug '18: PCOS dx

Nov '18: MH SA - 19mil

Dec '18-Mar '19: Letrozole + TI - all BFN

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Aug '19: Letrozole + HCG trigger + IUI + prog supp - BFN (MH: 16mil)

Sep '19: 2nd IUI, same protocol - BFN (MH: 16mil) 

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

Mar '20: FET #1, perfect 5AA blast transferred. BFN.

Sept '20: FET #2, 5BB tsf. 9/18/20 BFP!! EDD: 5/27/21. MMC 11w                                                  

Feb ‘21: FET #3, last 6BB blast transferred. BFP, EDD 11/2/21. MC 5w3d. 

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Sept '21: RPL, immune testing normal

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Dec '21: Positive for endometritis, RX Flagyl & Keflex

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

Apr '22: IVF #4 w/IMSI, PGT. 28R, 23M, 16F, 11 blasts. PGT-A = 6 normal. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Sep '22: Taking a break

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• Options
    JLaVO888JLaVO888 member
    edited June 2018
    @kiki047 I’m so glad we are not the only ones struggling with that. We are probably around the 50% range or maybe a tad under. And it’s hard enough getting my libido up in the first place that as soon as FW is over I just need a break and he’s all revved up for more.

ETA: also I used to keep track of all BD l, successful or not, on the Flo app becuase it has a protected and unprotected sex option. 
  • Options

@crookshanks10 the TWW is definitely brutal – I second the other ladies on a decaf coffee!

@JLaVO888 timing was still good either way! Maybe FF is wrong?

@kindbytealikat trim is my least favorite part of painting as well, so tedious. Good luck, the end results will be totally worth it!

@prpl11butterfly LOVE the dress! I love florals. And hope that headache has left.

@lindanp hope those discussions with your boss get you that raise!

@TJtheGoat FX for you – hopefully temps stay up and af is a no-show.

Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD/DPO: 23/5

Timing: -5, -3, -1

Typical LP length: 10-12ish

Testing: planning to wfaf (we’ll see if I make it)

R/R: Rave: MH is out of town (not excited about MH being gone for the week) and he usually makes our coffee pretty strong. Since he’s gone, I actually made coffee for once and made it 25% caffeinated and 75% decaf – so I actually got to enjoy 2 generous cups of coffee this morning! Rant: I’m SS like mad and it's only day 5… With work being such a mess/so slow I don’t have a good distraction and am going BSC and googling everything. <need an eyeroll emoji>

CS/Q: nope

• Options
    suzycupcakesuzycupcake member
    edited June 2018
    I’m gonna wake up a bit and come back to tag. 

CD/DPO: 29/11 or 12

Timing: High

Typical LP length: lp seems to have changed after treatment cycles last cycle was 15

Testing: wfaf 

R/R: meh 

CS/Q: I have to distract myself so I don’t stress and focus on my shit chart. I’m also preparing myself for a bust. After 6 years, I have to. The past two days I’ve been obsessing on the level of my very first cycle ttgp and I have to stop. 
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

• Options

@crookshanks10 ooh chicken fajitas sound so good! 

@prpl11butterfly I'm in the same boat with the headache. It's awful.  :/  Hope you feel better soon.

Month/Cycle: not sure.

CD/DPO: 31 / 13 dpo i think.

Timing: -1ish

Typical LP length: 12-14

Testing: tested yesterday and bfn. just waiting for af to arrive. 

R/R: I've got a really bad headache/migraine. I've only been taking tylenol but it isn't working at all and I'm super nauseous. I've spent the day in bed and I've had Top Chef playing really low in the background to try and pass the time. 

CS/Q: Didn't chart this month

• Options
    @LElkCot work is slow here to which keeps leading me down the Google rabbit hole. Why don't they understand we need to be busy!!

@littleredm I caved and took my meds. I have a nurse friend who is constantly telling me "if it's too early to test, it's too early to stop meds" she also says the risk of my meds is minimal. Sorry about the BFN. 
  • Options
    @suzycupcake I have really nothing insightful or helpful to say but I just wanted to send you a friendly hug. FX for you always. 
  • Options
    lelkcotlelkcot member
    edited June 2018
    @prpl11butterfly it makes the wait that much harder! And google just gets me in trouble and/or afraid to do anything...  :s