Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Monday 6-25

2»

Re: WTO Monday 6-25

• Options
    @meggyme - I never feel really confident identifying small differences between creamy and egg white CM. At one point I think I had creamy listed for CD 14 or 15, but then it didn't get added in with all of the fiddling. But I'm not sure really. It just seems weird that my LP would be 2-3 days longer than usual. From what I've read, that seems like a stranger variation than for the O date to be off. I do know that last month when I used the monitor, my temp shift came a whole two days after peak.
  • Options
    @auburnvelvet86 it would be strange for your LP to change by that much. Like I said, I can see either one, it just depends on which ones you trust more. If you trust your temps more than the monitor/CM then probably go with that one. If you're comfortable, you might think about checking CP. I did it for the first time in a long time and I was surprised to be able to tell exactly what I was feeling. It's an additional sign that might help narrow it down.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @meggyme it is seriously a great app for being free. highly recommend! I also like the user interface better than FF

@diaphena tbh I don't even know what my cycle actually is anymore. I've been on bc for over 10 years, with only the last year with an IUD. I only had about 3 periods the entire time with the IUDs. Last cycle I had very clear positives with the opks, so I'm targeting that time frame this cycle. 
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

• Options
    @surrrrahfinn I like the interface better than FF too, but I feel like the O confirmation tools and other analysis on FF are better so I use that primarily. I only just started putting my temps and signs into glow this cycle.
  • Options
    @sparklingdiamond Those seem a little on the pricey side honestly. I am definitely all for good quality supplements within reason. You have to be able to stomach the price, especially if you end up on them for a lengthy time period. I have been taking them almost a year, and DH is on them now too. They take at least three months to be effective as well, so have to that into account as well. The cost racks up quickly. 

@Swiftlet Glad to hear that you had a great time at the wedding! 
  • Options
    So surprisingly I got a very definitive negative OPK. That or the faintest control line I’ve ever seen. I had to go back and read the directions to be sure.
  • Options
    suzycupcakesuzycupcake member
    edited June 2018
    @catlady2015 Arrrgh! A broken tooth, ouch! Thank heavens you are getting it fixed today. Has that happened yet? Also, I'm sorry because I know what the cycle pain is like after that. I know that when people told me it would be no more than usual af type of stuff, I thought that since I barely had anything on the norm, that I'd be fine. It was so painful. And to think, that other ladies going through that already had painful cycles, then that on top. Just no... My heart goes out to you, big time <3 and I hope that it resolves quickly. Eat all the ice creams you want!

@marebear15 continued from wto weekend. You're welcome! For me, mine isn't short, but I like to know right when it starts so I can plan more sex. I personally use wondfo brand. The instructions say to take your first test around 10am, not earlier. Opks don't seem to like fmu. Also it says to only dip the strip for 3 seconds. I've practiced doing that for awhile, but also I've saturated it longer to see what it does. My experiment showed that it's better to do what it instructs because over saturating it can cause the test line to not be as dark as it would've been with the 3 seconds. Keep hio, don't wait for the opks. Every other day is good at this point. Your chart doesn't show ovulation yet. 
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

• Options
    @Swiftlet thanks
    @nitnat007 we'll see how long his sense of humor lasts. I have my RE appointment next week on Thursday. I'm hoping for nothing but good news about my AMH labs I had done last week.
  • Options
    @thrgirlwhowaited FX for good news tomorrow friend! Let us know how it goes.