October 2018 Moms
Options

Monday BF (6/18)

13»

Re: Monday BF (6/18)

• Options
    @sammierose464 - Yours is too.  The real bitch of that is that she probably does it because she knows you want to do it.  Even if that isn’t why she does it, it will probably always feel that way.  :(
  • Options
    I'm hoping one day we can get to the point where we can tell the other that we want to take him to such and such. We are convinced she took him to Disney the year of the divorce just to do it first. We are planning to go next year. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @sammierose464 I'm sorry you're dealing with that I would definitely be upset too. Unfortunately @knottieamusements is probably right about her doing it on purpose. My SO ex wife would do it all the time to us and it was so frustrating. Funny thing is she couldn't be bothered to do things with the kids otherwise. I hope you guys get to the point where you can talk to her about it so that you can all take turns doing things with him. 
  • Options
    @sammierose464 Ugh, yes. E’s mom used to take him to everything. We don’t go that often, so when there was something we really wanted to see eth him, it was SO disappointing. Now she complains to E that she never gets to take him, we always beat her. We literally only take him to Marvel movies. She takes him to everything else. Guess that’s not good enough for her.

E will be 18 on July 24th
    Z was born October 16, 2016
    #3 Due October 9, 2018

MC - November 29, 2012
    CP - November 15, 2014
    D&C for MMC - October 13, 2015