July 2018 Moms

GTKY- what was the last thing you bought for baby?

2»

Re: GTKY- what was the last thing you bought for baby?

• And846And846 member
    @kissableviv Copper Pearl has great 5 way covers (nursing/car seat canopy/shopping cart...) and the fabric is light and airy 
  • Jane.com just so happens to have the stretchy covers on sale for 9.99 right now. Can’t vouch for the brand but the patterns look cute!
  • Loading the player...
  • @summermama18 finally someone who shares Jane right along with me! I'm obsessed lol
    My stretchy one is very light weight/flowy
  • All the clothes are adorable!! I can't wait to find out what the gender is, so I can purchase 100000 things! Tonight I bought, swaddles, some cloth diapers to be used as burp clothes and side snap tees. 
  • @moguippy - I only have experience with the Covered Goods brand.  My SIL tried a couple different brands that were cheaper than Covered Goods and found them to be too hot (we live in TX), so she ended up getting one from Covered Goods because I liked mine.  According to her, there was a dramatic difference and she did like it. I bought a 2nd one from Covered Goods and already have it packed in my hospital bag!  :) 

That all being said, I use mine mostly for nursing and I bought a handle one for the baby's carseat.  I got one with a peekaboo window this time, so I'm excited about that!  Speaking of.......I need to go find and wash it.
  • Booooring: car seat mirror and a haakaa (which I guess are both half for me lol). 
    run along Pond...2015/12/10

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Just bought some 0-3m pants for baby girl since I have 0. All her clothes are 3m and up. Also bought a bottle sterilizer. Need to get bottles washed and sterilized, just in case.

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• And846And846 member
    @zombiehoohaa wgar size bottles are you prepping just in case? The smaller 4oz size or the 8oz?
  • @And846 I was going to prep the 4oz just to start. I have both sizes though. Wasnt going to open the 8oz until later.

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker