TTC After a Loss
Options

June TWW

Re: June TWW

• Options
    All good info thanks! 
    Ugh to those injections :sweat:
  • Options
    Hi ladies, sorry I’ve been MIA. I’ve been in limbo hell. And still am, really. 

*TW*

So I’m trying not to read too much into it, but my RE thinks the ER doc may have misdiagnosed a CP. I went in for some bleeding the day I got my BFP and the ER doc said likely early loss #5. I basically fell into a depression for the past two weeks and have hardly been able to function, but haven’t had any more bleeding. Had an U/S today and didn’t see a HB at 5w6d, so I’m remaining realistic. I just didn’t want to ghost you, and I will still be here lurking and hoping so much for all of our happy endings.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @cassafrass15 Oh wow, what a roller coater.  I know you're being realistic, but I really hope that this was a misdiagnosis.  
  • Options
    @cassafrass15 I’m so sorry you are going through that, the waiting and not knowing is the worst. I will be thinking positive thoughts for you!!
  • Options
    @cassafrass15 sorry you had to go through all that.  I’m hoping things work out for you. FX 
  • Options
    Good grief @cassafrass15 I cant imagine how all over the place you feel. FX that ER doc was dead wrong. I hate how they just breeze through things assumptions instead of diagnosis.
  • Options
    @cassafrass15 I'm so sorry for everything you've been through these last couple of weeks. When is your next ultrasound? Have you had hcg blood draws? Being in limbo is the worst. I hope you know one way or the other soon but I REALLY hope you see that heart beat soon.
  • Options
    Thanks ladies. We’ll see what happens.

@Kath525 Next US is Weds, when I should be 6w4d based on LMP. I’ve had HCG draws and the first 3 results showed appropriate doubling, even tripling, in 48hrs, but there were 9 days in between my last 2 draws and my RE’s lab doesn’t give exact values over 5000 (so my most recent result was simply “< 5000”) so I really have no clue if the levels rose appropriately this last time. Which makes this all the more frustrating. My RE is optimistic, but I just know too much and have been through too much to not question everything.
  • Options
    @cassafrass15, wow how unbelievably frustrating and emotional! Oh I do pray so much that this nightmare will end for you on Wed, seeing a heartbeat.  ((Hugs)) my dear.  
  • Options
    @cassafrass15 keep us updated! I have everything crossed for you!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    @cassafrass15 yes, please keep us updated! I also am keeping everything crossed for you!!
  • Options
    I’m impatiently back in the TWW! 7 dpo...but I took a booster hcg shot 1 week after my trigger shot so I can’t safely test until June 30th....which seems like forever away! Hoping to see some positives in this thread. 
  • Options
    @cassafrass15 Thinking of you today for your ultrasound!  Everything crossed that you get good news.
  • Options
    CD15, moving over here now... this is gonna be a long TWW.
  • Options
    Fx @char245 and hopefully I'll be joining you here tomorrow.
  • Options
    Ugh, BFN this morning. I was stupid and really felt the need to test so I did it. :weary: AF isn't due till Sunday! 
    *TW*
    Me: 38 DH: 41
    Married: 2016
    BFP #1 4/23/18, blighted ovum 5/29/18
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • Options
    Sorry @catlady2015. It seems fitting that the overwhemling need to test should only result in BFP. How many DPO? Could it be too early?
  • Options
    it's totally too early. I just had a huge urge to test when I got up and was too sleepy to let reason (like it's only 9dpo) stop me!
    *TW*
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • Options
    Thinking about you @cassafrass15! ((Hugs))
  • Options
    Ahhh, gotcha @catlady2015. FX the urge strikes again in a few (like 4) days and it's good!
  • Options

@cassafrass15 I'm elated! Thank goodness ♡♡ how precious for you!  I really love this!  Thanks for sharing 

• Options
    @cassafrass15
    I am so so happy to see this update! I have everything (literally everything that can be) crossed that this is your THB!!
  • Options
    @cassafrass15 that is awesome news!  I’m so happy for you!   FX that this little continues to grow healthy for the next 9 months!   Congrats!
  • Options
    *lurking*
    @cassafrass15 I am so flipping excited for you. Hooray! Fingers crossed so hard that everything goes well from here on out.  <3
    *TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • Options
    @cassafrass15 that’s fabulous!!!! We needed some awesome news around here!! Here’s hoping for an easy 9 months!!
  • Options
    Amazing news @cassafrass15 !!  Fingers and toes crossed extra hard for an easy 8 more months :)
  • Options
    *lurking*

@cassafrass15 so amazing!! Congratulations!!! Keeping everything crossed for a good and easy 9 months for you!!! Please keep us updated still! 
  • Options
    Spotting last night and this morning, as well as temp dropping a bit (.2 degrees). Just waiting for AF now. She may not fully rear her ugly head until tomorrow but I'm totally expecting her to show up in the next 24 hours. 
    *TW*
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • Options
    @cassafrass15 I'm over the moon elated for you!! Enjoy every second!
  • Options
    I'm gonna hang here now! Pretty confident with my temp spike that I'm now 2dpo. Timing was "good" with -2 and -1 so FX.
  • Options
    tosh24tosh24 member
    *lurking* @cassafrass15 SO HAPPY for you! Congratulations! FX so hard this is your THB <3
    Me: 35 I DH: 38
    *TW loss and children mentioned*
    DD:2006 | Dx: Unexplained Secondary Infertility | DS: 2011

TFAS since 2012

Oct 16: Spontaneous BFP | m/c @ 9w1d (massive SCH) | D&C
    Apr 17: IUI #1 = BFN
    May 17: IUI #2 = BFN
    Jun 17: IUI #3 = Late BFP (18 DPO) | NMC 17Jul17 @ ~6w
    Aug 17: IUI #4 = Cancelled due to premature ovulation | TI = BFN
    Sep 17: IUI #5 = Cancelled due to overstimulation (10+ follies)
    Nov 17: IVF #1 = Cancelled due to non-IF related health issue | TI = BFN
    Dec 17: IVF #1 = Puregon 200, Menopur 75, Orgalutran, Suprefact trigger due to OHSS risk | 22R, 18M, 16F, 10B frozen  
    Feb 18: FET #1 (medicated) = BFN
    Mar 18: FET #2 (natural cycle) = CP (beta 1: 54; beta 2: 0)
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = cancelled due to missed ovulation
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = BFP! Beta 1: 201  Beta 2: 585 Beta 3: 3254 Beta 4: 9715 U/S 19May - one bean measuring on track with a HB of 125!
    EDD: 07Jan2019 Team Green
    My Rainbow Baby Boy born 03Jan2019 <3 

• Options

I go here now.  I think....  Temp spike this morning, so hopefully it will stay up and FF will give me crosshairs in a couple of days.  OPK still looked positive this morning, but I'm telling myself that it's just the end of the surge because I'm too tired to care anymore this month.

@catlady2015 Sorry for the temp drop :/

• Options
    @bakerstreetboys - yay for your temp spike! FX it stays up!
    *TW*
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • Options
    @prpl11butterfly and @bakerstreetboys glad to see you both over here!!
  • Options
    @char245 thanks!  Trying not to think too much about the fact that it’s the last “normal” tww for who knows how long. 
  • Options
    Hi Ladies,

So, I just had a FET on 6/14. Lost my little girl at 20 weeks 3 months ago. Made the mistake of testing this morning (followed the same logic from my fresh transfer) and got a negative. I know hormones are different with Frozen Egg Transfer, but couldn't wait. Gonna resist the urge to test again and wait for blood test on Tuesday, but it's hard (as everyone here knows). Really hoping this one took!

Just needed to vent to release some stress :(
  • Options
    Finally in TWW. I O'd late in my cycle on CD 19 which was on Tuesday. I think that we had good timing this month with -6, -4, -1, 0, +1. I have not been tempting but have been using OPKs. 
    Me: 38, DH: 37
    Married: 8/10/13
    BFP- 12/18/15, D&E- 4/8/16 @ 21w5d- confirmed Thanatophoric Dysplasia
    BFP- 11/7/17, M/C- 11/18/17 @ 4w6d
    BFP- 8/25/18 ~ EDD- 5/9/19 ~ DD born 5/2/20 *Lillian Hazel*
    BFP- 10/9/20 ~ EDD- 6/21/21

• Options
    Congrats @cassafrass15
    Me: 38, DH: 37
    Married: 8/10/13
    BFP- 12/18/15, D&E- 4/8/16 @ 21w5d- confirmed Thanatophoric Dysplasia
    BFP- 11/7/17, M/C- 11/18/17 @ 4w6d