Hi ladies happy Monday!
Ill check in in later today or tomorrow but wanted to get the thread started. Hanging in the taxi counting the seconds until I can get into bed. No more red eye flights for me.
This is a weekly check in for the mamas who have made it to the 3rd trimester!!! If you are in week 28 or past, feel free to join in on the weekly fun.
Happy Monday everyone! @lablover78 and @hottietoddieI added you to the list but I think please let me know if I got wrong or missed anyone
- How far along? EDD?
- How is everyone feeling this week?
- Any upcoming appointments?
- GTKY: I think summer is officially here (or at least it feels like it). What are some of your favorite ways to keep cool in the heat?
- As always feel free to share pictures of your bump, nurseries, baby gear, and of course those babies when they arrive!
If you're just joining us please post a:
- Mini synopsis in your first post with your EDD
- How many babies you are pregnant with
- If you know the gender(s)
- How you have been feeling in your 3rd tri
- Any upcoming or recent appointments you may have
Please let me know if you need to be added to the list below:
@FuzzyDust EDD 6/8 with a little boy
@loverin EDD 6/14 with a little boy
@TravelingCouple EDD 6/19 with a little girl
@coco305 EDD 7/14 Team Green
@jr102217 EDD 7/15 Team Green
@cseley321 EDD 7/22 with a little girl
@safire3 EDD 7/23 with a little boy
@Irisheyes81 EDD 8/4 with a little girl
@2MomsHoping EDD 8/12 Team Green
@laurad75 EDD 8/20 with a little boy
@sarcasticowl EDD 8/23 with a little girl
@lablover78 EDD 9/1 with a little boy
@hottietoddie EDD 9/5 with a little boy
TTC History in Spoiler ***Trigger Warning*** Losses/Child Mentioned
My wife has no sperm
and apparently my embryos aren't as good as they look
* April IUI#1 - BFN
* June IUI#2 - BFN
* July IUI#3 - CP
* Sept IVF#1 - 4 Retrieved & Mature, 4 Blasts. Fresh Transfer 1 - CP
* November FET #1 - Transferred 1 Blast - CP 2017
Switched REs - Recurrent loss testing for me - all normal, remaining 2 frosties sent for PGS - both abnormal
* April/May IVF#2: 9 retrieved, 8 mature, 7 fertilized, 7 blasts! Sent for testing - 2PGS Normals (0 remaining)
* November IVF #3 12R, 8M, 6F, 4 blasts! - All 4 PGS normal!
* November FET# 2 (Transfer a PGS normal from IVF#2) - BFP!!! 2018
DD born 8/20/182019 5PGS frosties
( 4 remaining)
* September FET#3 (1PGS normal) - Beta#1: 139.7 Beta#2: 322.6