Pregnant after IF

3rd Trimester check-in w/o June 18th

Hi ladies happy Monday! 

Ill check in in later today or tomorrow but wanted to get the thread started.  Hanging in the taxi counting the seconds until I can get into bed. No more red eye flights for me. 

This is a weekly check in for the mamas who have made it to the 3rd trimester!!! If you are in week 28 or past, feel free to join in on the weekly fun. 

Happy Monday everyone!  @lablover78 and @hottietoddieI added you to the list but I think please let me know if I got wrong or missed anyone

• How far along? EDD?
  • How is everyone feeling this week? 
  • Any upcoming appointments? 
  • GTKY:  I think summer is officially here (or at least it feels like it). What are some of your favorite ways to keep cool in the heat?
  • As always feel free to share pictures of your bump, nurseries, baby gear, and of course those babies when they arrive!

If you're just joining us please post a: 

• Mini synopsis in your first post with your EDD
  • How many babies you are pregnant with
  • If you know the gender(s)
  • How you have been feeling in your 3rd tri
  • Any upcoming or recent appointments you may have

Please let me know if you need to be added to the list below:
@FuzzyDust EDD 6/8 with a little boy
@loverin EDD 6/14 with a little boy
@TravelingCouple EDD 6/19 with a little girl
@coco305 EDD 7/14 Team Green
@jr102217 EDD 7/15 Team Green
@cseley321 EDD 7/22 with a little girl
@safire3 EDD 7/23 with a little boy
@Irisheyes81 EDD 8/4 with a little girl
@2MomsHoping EDD 8/12 Team Green

@laurad75 EDD 8/20 with a little boy
@sarcasticowl EDD 8/23 with a little girl

@lablover78 EDD 9/1 with a little boy

@hottietoddie EDD 9/5 with a little boy

Me:38 DW:33 
TTC History in Spoiler ***Trigger Warning*** Losses/Child Mentioned 
Dx: My wife has no sperm  :D and apparently my embryos aren't as good as they look

* April IUI#1 - BFN
 * June IUI#2 - BFN
 * July IUI#3 - CP  :'(
 * Sept IVF#1 - 4 Retrieved & Mature, 4 Blasts.  Fresh Transfer 1  - CP  :'(
 * November FET #1 - Transferred 1 Blast - CP  :'(
2017 Switched REs - Recurrent loss testing for me - all normal, remaining 2 frosties sent for PGS - both abnormal
 * April/May IVF#2:  9 retrieved, 8 mature, 7 fertilized, 7 blasts!  Sent for testing - 2PGS Normals (0 remaining)
 * November IVF #3 12R, 8M, 6F, 4 blasts! - All 4 PGS normal!
 * November FET# 2 (Transfer a PGS normal from IVF#2) - BFP!!!
2018 DD born 8/20/18
2019 5PGS frosties ( 4 remaining)
  * September FET#3 (1PGS normal) - Beta#1: 139.7  Beta#2: 322.6

Re: 3rd Trimester check-in w/o June 18th

• Loading the player...
  • Hello, ladies!
    • How far along? 36w1d today! I'll be induced at 39 weeks, so 2 weeks and 6 days to go...
    • How is everyone feeling this week? Some days the baby feels so heavy in my pelvis and other days, not so much. 
    • Any upcoming appointments? I skipped yoga last week and have a dentist appointment around the same time later this week so I'll missing prenatal twice in a row. I have to remind myself to stretch at home. 
      Growth scan is scheduled for first thing tomorrow morning. DH will be with me for that appointment! Then I'll have a session with my therapist and then I'll have my OB follow-up. It'll be a busy morning at the doctor's office, but thankfully they're all in the same office. I'll have some induction questions for my OB follow-up and I'll be able to talk to my therapist about the anxiety that goes with getting induced. LOL Thanks @persnickity for your reply in the previous thread about the foley balloon!
    • GTKY:  I think summer is officially here (or at least it feels like it). What are some of your favorite ways to keep cool in the heat? Stay inside where it's air-conditioned! Also, one of my absolute faves is to eat ice cream. Unfortunately, it's a challenge with gestational diabetes but I've found some ice creams I can eat and just have to be careful about the portion and additional yummy stuff like cones and toppings. 
    @TravelingCouple Are you trying anything (any of those myths/tricks) to help get labor started?
    @laurad75 congrats! Hey, being able to dance and perform in your third trimester is commendable so you definitely deserve it!

I also worked on organizing the baby's room! I feel like I say that every week LOL but we finally got storage containers when we used one of our completion discounts from a registry, so now baby stuff that won't be needed immediately is getting stored underneath the guest bed and in the closet. Nice and organized instead of haphazard across the bed and randomly stacked in the closet and all over the room! I could've stayed up all night organizing and cleaning but a little before midnight, DH made me go to bed. It was a good thing because I did have to sleep and go to work this morning! But yay I'm so excited about the baby's room. Really knowing I have less than 3 weeks to finish so I don't have to worry about it after the baby comes has given me an adrenaline rush. Plus some girlfriends have given me hand-me-downs like swings, bouncers, exersaucers, and a ton of blankets/burp cloths and it's just exciting to go through them. 
  • Lurking**
       @laurad75 GL with the appointment today, I hope they have good news. also fx the rest of the move goes well
    @TravelingCouple eep so close to meeting your new baby girl!  Fx she doesn't keep you waiting too much longer.
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• @jr102217 no not yet! I will make an appt with my acupuncturist if the OB starts talking about inducing, but I have faith she'll come when she's ready! It's funny because most people say you go late with your first but my first was a week early on his own! Now this one has been teaching me patience the entire journey from TTC to birth!
  • hottietoddyhottietoddy member
    edited June 2018
    Hi Everyone, hope you all had a nice weekend.  Thanks @2MomsHoping for adding me to the list, looks perfect!
    • How far along? EDD? 29 weeks tomorrow!  9/5 but there is talk of taking out the cerclage at week 37 so that would be Aug 15th I believe and I will also stop progesterone then as well.  No one has mentioned C section or inducing yet, so will just have to see what happens.  
    • How is everyone feeling this week?  I am really tired, I think I might be hitting that wall that they say happens once you get back into 3rd trimester. It is so freaking hot here in Texas I think I am going into hibernation mode and staying inside as much as possible.  I also have to pee even more now and they said babies head is right on my bladder.   My hips are still killing me and now I've been asking DH to help me up more.  We put the blackout curtains on our bedroom this weekend and now it is almost too dark.  But it has worked and I am able to stay asleep past 5am when the sun starts coming up. My work is slowing down and I am getting to the end of the projects I have going before maternity leave.  I might wrap up my work a month sooner than planned, which might lead to bordom.  But at least I can rest and we have met our minimum financial goals so that is really helping me rest easy.  Had a hard weekend, missing my dad, but tried to at least keep it together so my husband could enjoy what we celebrated as his first fathers day.  :smile:  With everything he has been doing for me he definately deserved it!   
    • Any upcoming appointments? none this week- woohoo!  I enjoy not having the stress of lugging myself out in the heat and hoping everything is ok at checkup.  Do have 2 doctor appointments next week though.  I am going to take a break from the nutritionist for a little while, been doing phone visits but it is $30 every time and could save $60 a month if I don't go for now.  I might sign up with her a bit between now and delivery but for now just taking a break. I might also meet with my therapist again before have baby if I start getting really anxious.  But I think with the time off from work and being so tired, I'll just be preparing and getting in the zone.  I just don't want to pay for the extra visits at this point, everything is just so expensive!
    In other news we did the hospital tour last week.  I was stressed and we got a wheelchair for the tour, which was fine but a little embarrassing. It stressed me out so I decided not to take anymore hospital classes.  We watched a CPR training video or 2 on youtube and plan to read more about baby care and maybe watch some videos as well.  I think it is just better for us.  My mom took the grandparents class and it included CPR as well so that is nice.  We also got through the prepared childbirth online class so that is a big win! 
    • GTKY:  I think summer is officially here (or at least it feels like it). What are some of your favorite ways to keep cool in the heat? Ususally I would say going to a movie is a good way to stay in AC but go out.  But I tried to go to the movies this weekend and I cried at the beginning in the hall because I was stressed just getting there.  After a snack I calmed down so might have been hangry.  Had to go to the bathroom 3 times including during the best part and then had a hot flash and had to get up and go into lobby for $5 ice water.  All in all I think I might be done with movies for now until not pregnant anymore.  So that leaves light shopping or going to eat at a restaurant for things I can do out of the house. I am on home rest so not able to do much.  I don't thnk I could handle the heat and sun to swim and also I am supposed to take it easy so I worry about the excersize or getting over tired. I am trying to just embrace the resting and tell myself it is okay to be tired.  I think I would have more energy if I could exersize, but I can't due to cerclage so it is what it is.  My husband and I have been staying in and cooking together and that was fun this last weekend. 
    Oh- Gestational Diabetes pro tip!  I have been adding 1-2 tbps of peanut butter to about 3/4 cup full fat ice cream and mixing it in.  It is yummy and works well for blood sugar!  Can also use the chocolate PB2 and mix that in!
  • Hey all,
    I'm jumping back into the boards. I've actually been lurking throughout the second trimester and now that I've hit the 3rd I'm feeling good to get back into. I think it was stressing me out or something. Anyway, I'm 28w 4d today.  My EDD is Sept 6 with a boy, although every time I go to an appt they ask me my due date and it's been changed in the system. And then, the baby is measuring so big, I'll read in the chart that based on Gestation Age, the due date is 8/20.  The MFM last time told me it doesn't mean anything, but I find it kind of weird. Many of the measurements are 32 weeks at the moment, which is a little crazy.  But maybe I'm just having a big baby (specifically a large head).  

I don't have any appts for the next few weeks. I was just cleared out of high risk after a low Papp A screen in the first trimester, so that's good news. Baby seems to be growing great and overall this pregnancy has been pretty uncomplicated (knock on wood) except for a few hiccups. If you read my signature, you'll see that is a welcome change from my last pregnancy.

I'm feeling pretty good. Getting slightly uncomfortable, and I have some crazy spider veins or something, but only on one leg. I finally bought some compressions socks, so we'll see if that helps.

We have started working on the nursery (well officery, since it will be a shared space). DH painted and it looks much nicer. I'm waiting for a bunch of furniture from a friend that I'm supposed to get next month and then I can start actually getting things organized.  I finally did a registry and I have some wonderful friends who are coming from the east coast to throw us a shower.  A lot of our friends and family are really spread out around the country so this will be kind of a small thing, but I'm touched that they are doing it.  I'm hoping some of our parents friends will buy us stuff off the registry since many of my friends are teachers, etc, and I don't think they'll be buying big ticket items (which is totally fine).

GTKY: Well I live in the Bay Area so summer is like the coldest time of the year, so until I see pictures on fb, I forget about shorts and swimming, etc.  We do get some sunny days, but it's often windy and rarely above 70 degrees.  But, I love to go the East Coast in the summer and swim in ponds or the ocean, pick strawberries, get ice cream.  Sadly not doing my usual trip this year but I'm off for the summer since I'm on the teacher schedule, so I basically just do whatever I want (sew, read, knit, go on walks, etc).

@laurad75 that's rad about the ballroom dancing.  I'm super impressed.
    @TravelingCouple fingers crossed that baby makes her debut soon!
    @hottietoddy I haven't needed a cerclage but I am on progesterone (Makena)  and I'm wondering if when I stop the shots if it will wear off on it's own or I'll need to be induced. I've heard it both ways.
    jr102217 I know how you feel. I think shopping and planning for the nursery is like the most fun thing ever. And I had no idea I would be so into it.  But there's so much cute stuff for them!
    TTC #1
    me- 37, DH- 38
    Married 6.28.14, started TTC right away
    BFP Nov 2015, PPROM Feb 2016
    ER #1 May 2017, 15 retrieved, 10 fertilized, 3 day 5.
    ER#2 July 2017, 22 retrieved, 13 fertilized, 6 day 5/6
    9 embryos tested for pgs and pgd.  
    FET #1 9.29.17- 1 embryo-BFN
    FET#2 12.19.17- I embryo-BFP 1/1/18! Happy New Year to me! EDD 9/6/18
    Baby boy born 9.11.18- the love of my life!

edited June 2018
    @lablover78 looks like your doggie is helping get that nursery set up! Haha. It's a beautiful crib!

@gfgrump- welcome and we have close due dates. Glad to hear things have been going well for you and you just have progesterone and no cerclage. When do they plan to stop your progesterone? Are you also on any activity restrictions? 
  • Hey everyone, late as usual. Sorry!
    • How far along? EDD?  29 weeks 5 days - original due date was August 30th but we're scheduled for a c-section on August 10.
    • How is everyone feeling this week?  BLAH. I finally got control of my acid reflux (yay Zantac 150!) but I just cannot get comfortable at night in order to sleep well. LOTS of foot swelling (my doctor was moderately horrified) and numb fingers. Aches and pains, the standard list of complaints :)
    • Any upcoming appointments?  We had a growth scan yesterday because my doctor wanted to make sure the baby wasn't being restricted by any residual scar tissue from previous fibroid surgeries. Not only is she growing, she's actually slightly ahead size-wise (some measurements, like her head, are 31 weeks 5 days - got a big ol' noggin like her mama) and they estimated her weight at 3 lbs 13 oz!!! 75th percentile for weight. Never thought I'd have a hefty kid, but considering they have decided to do my c-section at a little over 37 weeks, I'm happy she's chunking out in there. Just hoping her lungs are good to go.
    • GTKY:  I think summer is officially here (or at least it feels like it). What are some of your favorite ways to keep cool in the heat?  We live in a mid-1970s raised ranch with electric radiators and no central air but my incredibly generous mom gave us money to have those Mitsubishi wall-mounted air conditioning units installed a month ago so that I didn't explode this summer in the heat. They've been an absolute life saver so far this season. I can't even imagine coming home to an 80+ degree house at this size and with feet that already look like baked potatoes by the end of the day. So when it's hot, we just pull all the blinds, put the a/c on full blast (they're quieter than a floor fan!) and enjoy. I do wish I had a pool, though. I need the exercise and it would be good for my swelling according to the doc.
    edited June 2018
    @laurad75 congrats on the placenta shifting that is awesome!

@BusinessWife so glad you are here!

@sarcasticowl maybe I missed this last week, but when did they decide you are having a planned C-section?  Just out of curiosity why did they decide to do that?  I'm interested because our boy is 85th percentile in size and 3.1 lbs at 28 weeks.  His head isn't that big, but his legs are long.  It's kind of nice that you know when you are having him now and won't have to stress about counting contractions our being sneaked up on!  :D;)
  • @hottietoddy I've known for years that I'd have a planned C. I've had two different uterine surgeries for fibroids and they don't want me to go into labor under any circumstances. They just pushed back the delivery date from one week before my due date to a little less than 3 weeks before so that there is virtually no chance I will accidentally go into labor early. The reason they pushed it back was because during my last surgery they discovered a "uterine window" which is a super thin area of the uterus that you can literally see through, the result of previous surgery. My OB was looking through my records as we were making the appointment at the hospital and he said the uterine window changed everything (even though my surgeon had pulled together the sides and sewn it together like a "hole in a sweater" he said). The risk is that I might have a uterine rupture if I go into labor. The doctor said I could go anywhere between 37 and 38 weeks and I chose the earlier just to be on the safe side. It took us so long to get here (and me even longer, with surgery before I even met DH) that I won't risk anything happening to our girl.
  • @sarcasticowl I'm sorry you had to go through those surgeries.  Glad they all know the best path for you.  They plan to take out my cerclage around August 15th so I may be right after you! I'm excited for you, how surreal to know when you will have your baby girl!  I would have gone earlier to be safe as well. I had the exact same mentally when they gave me option of cerclage I was like after all this why would I risk anything that can be avoided? <3:)
  • Hi, I am late to the party as usual... I am 35 weeks now and miserable! My feet are swollen so badly this time that it's just ridiculous. Just the general tiredness, swollen legs, problems breathing, constipation... I am seriously counting down!... but the whole lack of sleep thing after a newborn... yikes! With that being said, it could always be worse, so I try and stay positive! But it does feel nice to vent :)

Regarding summer, I have lived in Houston all my life and grew up without central AC (we had one window unit on the opposite side of the house), so TBH the heat doesn't get to me all that bad until we start getting heat waves, etc... however if it gets below 50 outside, I think I am freezing to death. I wouldn't make it through a single winter up north.

• Hi Everyone!  Has anyone heard from @FuzzyDust?  Since she was due 6/8 I assume she has had her baby and is just too busy to update, wasn’t sure if I should drop her from the list or not. 

@laurad75 I don’t know how you are moving.  Most days rolling myself out of bed is the biggest challenge I’m up for.  And congratulations on your ballroom dancing award that is so cool, and being pregnant SHOULD earn you extra votes being graceful at all while pregnant I think is a miracle.  I so so so happy for all your good news that you received at your appointments and very happy for you that the nephrologist was optimistic that only minor lifestyle considerations would be needed. 

@travelingcouple happy due date day!  Prodromal labor sounds like kick in the pants, it’s good to see that you are taking it all in stride.

@jr102217 I hope all your appointments went well today.  Good planning to line everything up together so you can take it all in and then hopefully at the therapist let it all out.  I feel like we are constantly working on the baby’s room too, except right now it feel like it is looking worse rather than better because we still have the tarps all up from painting and I haven’t even gotten the switch covers back on. Maybe next weekend. 

@hottietoddy I’m sorry the hospital tour stressed you. If videos inform you and make you calmer that is totally the way to go.  I don’t think I can fit in another class so I’m thinking of supplementing some of my reading for breast feeding/infant care with online stuff.  Sorry the anxiety has been getting to you I hope this week is a good one. 

@gfgrump WELCOME! Congratulations on hitting your 3rd trimester.

@lablover78.  Don’t panic my LO flipped head down around 27 weeks and has stayed there ever since, don’t worry it doesn’t mean labor is imminent.  My OB told me some babies flip earlier because when the head gets heavier/bigger it’s a better use of space for the shape of the uterus.  I’m hoping she wasn’t subtly indicating my baby already has a massive noggin….Looks like the additions to the nursery are puppy approved Love doggie smiles. 

@businesswife YAY! Happy to see you again, and congratulations on settling on a name.  That is such a huge deal and my major current anxiety. 

@sarcasticowl I love Zantac 150 it was like a miracle drug for me!  I’m glad it’s worked its wonders on you too.  So happy your growth scan went so well sounds like your little girl will be ready in plenty of time for her 8/10 arrival. 

@sarzee2 good to see you again congrats on reaching the 3rd trimester!  Sciatic nerve pain is horrible. I’ve had issues with it before pregnancy and stretching really does make a big difference.  I know I’m a slacker with it too though.  Unless it’s really really bad I tend not to get to regimented in my stretching.  Your closet and shelves look wonderful.  I also love the yellow in the room so bright and happy!

@cseley321 sounds like you got stuck with ALL the discomforts.  Hope those next 5 weeks don’t drag too much for you. 

Dx: My wife has no sperm  :D and apparently my embryos aren't as good as they look

* April IUI#1 - BFN
     * June IUI#2 - BFN
    2017 Switched REs - Recurrent loss testing for me - all normal, remaining 2 frosties sent for PGS - both abnormal
     * April/May IVF#2:  9 retrieved, 8 mature, 7 fertilized, 7 blasts!  Sent for testing - 2PGS Normals (0 remaining)
    2018 DD born 8/20/18

• I guess I should do my update too…

• How far along? EDD?  32w2d 8/12
    • How is everyone feeling this week?  SO TIRED!  The long weekend in Vegas was fund but walking around everywhere and red eye flights which normally don’t phase me have done me in.  I really need to learn my limits.
    • Any upcoming appointments? I actually have two this week.  Tomorrow I see my regular OB for a checkup and then on Friday I have an appointment with a new Midwife group because I’m just a bit crazy and thought it might be fun to switch.  I wasn’t impressed with my OB’s borderline dismissive comments and intervention happy answers while talking birthplan and delivering at a hospital which is 1.5hours away in rush hour and connected by a bridge to my work (and therefore well-meaning but invasive coworkers) has been a source of anxiety.  After my last appointment and it has just kept nagging at me so I got a recommendation for another group and thought it wouldn’t hurt to look into it more seriously.
    • GTKY:  I think summer is officially here (or at least it feels like it). What are some of your favorite ways to keep cool in the heat?  Ice cream and Popsicles.  I’ve been really into these fruit ones with lemon and lime.  I love all the citrus. 

* April IUI#1 - BFN
     * June IUI#2 - BFN
    2018 DD born 8/20/18

• Holls214Holls214 member
    edited June 2018
    @loverin best wishes to you! We had the same due date. Hope you have a smooth labor. Sounds like they were just really cozy in there. 
    Fuzzy Dust did have her baby... she updated on the May child board. :) 
    TTC 4 years. 7 failed IUI's with either Clomid, Femara and/or Trigger Shots. Started IVF journey in February 2017. Polyps removed in May. 1st IVF Transfer September 26th. BFP. Expected due date 6/14/18. Baby boy born 5/25/18 at 6 lb 9 oz. My bundle of joy. 
  • @loverin best wishes! Can't wait for the update!
  • @loverin fingers crossed for a easy labor. Sounds like you and your LO will finally get to meet tomorrow. Wishing you the best!!!!

@Holls214 thank you for the update on fuzzydust!

* April IUI#1 - BFN
     * June IUI#2 - BFN
    2018 DD born 8/20/18

• Look how cute and happy you look, @laurad75! Way to go!
  • @laurad75 that’s great news!

@2MomsHoping that makes me feel a lot better and I do know this dude’s head is in the 90th percentile lol so that makes even more sense
    TTC since May 2013
    Mild PCOS, Compound Heterozygous MTHFR
    No Folic acid/pharmaceuticals/supplements (too many to list- private message me if interested), IVIL infusion
  • Thinking of you @loverin!!

@2MomsHoping - @FuzzyDust posted in the graduate thread so she did have her baby on 5/31 and can be removed from the list :)

And with @loverin currently being induced and having her baby...that makes me next  :o Not like I haven't been expecting to have this baby any day now for the past several weeks!! OB check this morning shows still 2cm. They want me to come in Monday to check amniotic fluid and do a NST, and then I'll see the OB after to see where things are. I upped my dose of red raspberry leaf tea and will be going to my acupuncturist tonight to do some points to get things moving!
  • Congratulations @loverin ! He looks PERFECT and I love the name! Best of luck!

@laurad75 you look beautiful and so happy!!
    Me: 31 DH: 34
    Together Since 5/07, Married 5/13
    TTC Since 8/15
    3 Cycles Clomid/Ovidrel/TI-11/16, 12/16, 1/17-All Failed
    Switched RE's 1/17
    4 IUIs-2/17 through 6/17-All Failed
    ER-8/30/17-25 Eggs Retrieved=7 PGS Normal Embyros
    FET#1 of 1 Embryo-10/3/17-Chemical
    FET#2 of 2 Embryos-11/16/17-Failed
    FET#3 of 1 Embryo-12/22/17-BFP!
    Carter Wright arrived 9/5/18
  • @loverin congrats!!! He is so handsome. Glad labor went fairly well and fast for you. :) such a great name. 
    TTC 4 years. 7 failed IUI's with either Clomid, Femara and/or Trigger Shots. Started IVF journey in February 2017. Polyps removed in May. 1st IVF Transfer September 26th. BFP. Expected due date 6/14/18. Baby boy born 5/25/18 at 6 lb 9 oz. My bundle of joy. 
  • 2MomsHoping2MomsHoping member
    edited June 2018
    @loverin Welcome to the world little Grayson. He is adorable!  Sounds like he was ready to to make his appearance. I can’t belive how fast your second half of labor and pushing was. It’s just amazing how everyone is so different when it comes to birth. I’m so happy for you and glad that your little boy is healthy and well. Best wishes for healing and cuddles. Congratulations!

@laurad75 you are the definition of glowing!  Your smile just radiates and made me smile too :) 

* April IUI#1 - BFN
     * June IUI#2 - BFN
    2018 DD born 8/20/18

• Congrats @loverin!!! He's beautiful!!!
  • @loverin congratulations!! He is absolutely adorable! Enjoy all the baby snuggles!!!
    edited June 2018
    Congratulations @loverin- he is so perfect, well done!!  
  • Congrats @loverin he is perfect! 
  • Congratulations @loverin He's just beautiful!

@laurad75 Great job!  You look gorgeous!  I am so impressed ;)
  • @loverin congratulations! 
  • Congrats @loverin. It sounds like it all ended up pretty smooth. That's awesome. 
    @hottietoddy I'm not on any activity restrictions from my doctor. I've had a lot of monitoring with US every two weeks through most of the 2nd trimester and then one in the 3rd to check growth. My doula did talk to me about not going anything that tightens the pelvic floor BC you want everything relaxed for birth. I've listened to a few podcasts about it also. So I considered cancelling my gym membership but I feel like I need something to keep me from losing my mind with the lack of structure so I'm keeping it at least one more month and just working on doing thinks like squats and easy cardio. I plan to do a little more looking for good ideas of 3rd Tri exercises.

TTC #1
    me- 37, DH- 38
    Married 6.28.14, started TTC right away
    BFP Nov 2015, PPROM Feb 2016
    ER #1 May 2017, 15 retrieved, 10 fertilized, 3 day 5.
    ER#2 July 2017, 22 retrieved, 13 fertilized, 6 day 5/6
    9 embryos tested for pgs and pgd.  
    FET #1 9.29.17- 1 embryo-BFN
    FET#2 12.19.17- I embryo-BFP 1/1/18! Happy New Year to me! EDD 9/6/18
    Baby boy born 9.11.18- the love of my life!