January 2019 Moms
Options

***Read FIRST*** Board Organization

2»

Re: ***Read FIRST*** Board Organization

• Options
    Ps @catlady2015 I can do team rainbow check-in on Sunday nights!

My wife and I have conceived a babe with my body and frozen donor sperm through IUI, with medication support (clomid, ovidrel, and injections of progesterone)

IUI #1, #2, and #3: Dec 2017, Jan 2018, and Feb 2018 - all BFN
    HSG Test: April 2018 - all clear!
    IUI #4: April 15/16, 2018 - BFP!! EDD: Jan 7, 2019 

• Options
    @BumpAdmin please sticky
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't mind to create threads but my PGAL brain will not let me sign up for anything specific. 

Also, I think we probably will need a u/s thread at some point this week as there are some ladies with first u/s's this week. Maybe the first person who has a u/s they want to share can create that thread? It will be a thread we request to be stickied. 
  • Options
    @zamora_spin I'll create it.  I wanted to add a note to LT only so we  don't end up with 35 pages :unamused:
  • Options
    I started the product spotlight series from another bmb board. If anyone wants to add anything I can edit the document, but at least we can start now since no one posted it yesterday. It would be good to get through the items before LO's are born - in case any come early. 
  • Options
    Can I do AMA checkin? I’m a proud old fart.
    Confession: I saw the AMA thread title earlier and my first thought was "it seems a little early in the BMB to have an ask- me - anything thread."  Figured out my mistake when I read the posts lol

• Options
    AshVA said:
    Confession: I saw the AMA thread title earlier and my first thought was "it seems a little early in the BMB to have an ask- me - anything thread."  Figured out my mistake when I read the posts lol
    Haha! Just checkin but are you under 35?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

I lost my angels 07/2010, 04/2017, 10/2017

Meimsx no more
  • Options
    AshVA said:
    Haha! Just checkin but are you under 35?
    Yep, I'm 30.

• Options
    I've noticed the PAIF thread isn't getting started and I know we have a lot of IF ladies. Do we want to move the PAIF thread day? Should I start it for now? 
  • Options
    Hey! Can we add that Meal Planning Monday to the schedule? Does it have to be strictly for weekly meal-planning or can we share general delicious recipes? :yum:

My wife and I have conceived a babe with my body and frozen donor sperm through IUI, with medication support (clomid, ovidrel, and injections of progesterone)

IUI #1, #2, and #3: Dec 2017, Jan 2018, and Feb 2018 - all BFN
    HSG Test: April 2018 - all clear!
    IUI #4: April 15/16, 2018 - BFP!! EDD: Jan 7, 2019 

• Options
    @zamora_spin - feel free to start any thread if it's not getting started!

@rooonilwaazlib - definitely! It can be for any type of recipes!
    *TW*
    Me: 38 DH: 41
    Married: 2016
    BFP #1 4/23/18, blighted ovum 5/29/18
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • Options
    eleven_eleven_ member
    edited May 2018
    I can start the last week check-in which is January 22-31.
    TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    DS:  March 2014
    DD: May 2015
    BFP: 12/24/17 CP: 1/2/18 @ 4w 3d
    BFP: 1/26/18 CP: 2/2/18 @ 4w 4d
    BFP: 5/16/18 MMC: 6/15/18 @ 7w 5d
    BFP: 9/25/18! EDD: 6/9/19 TEAM GREEN  <3 

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    Are there any ladies here that are in school? I would love to connect with anyone that is. 
    BFP#1 6/4/12 EDD 2/10/13 M/C 6/12/12
    BFP#2 9/28/12 EDD 6/5/13 J.B. born 6/6/13

Anniversary

• Options
    How about a thread to discuss and brag on our older children? 
  • Options
    tosh24tosh24 member
    FYI - I'd like to start a Canadian Moms Check-in for those of us north of the border :) Just a place where we can talk about baby-related stuff that's different for us than for our friends in the U.S. (healthcare, insurance, mat leave, etc.). I think weekly will be too much, so I'm thinking I'd do a monthly check-in unless the other Canadian moms have a different idea.
    Me: 35 I DH: 38
    *TW loss and children mentioned*
    DD:2006 | Dx: Unexplained Secondary Infertility | DS: 2011

TFAS since 2012

Oct 16: Spontaneous BFP | m/c @ 9w1d (massive SCH) | D&C
    Apr 17: IUI #1 = BFN
    May 17: IUI #2 = BFN
    Jun 17: IUI #3 = Late BFP (18 DPO) | NMC 17Jul17 @ ~6w
    Aug 17: IUI #4 = Cancelled due to premature ovulation | TI = BFN
    Sep 17: IUI #5 = Cancelled due to overstimulation (10+ follies)
    Nov 17: IVF #1 = Cancelled due to non-IF related health issue | TI = BFN
    Dec 17: IVF #1 = Puregon 200, Menopur 75, Orgalutran, Suprefact trigger due to OHSS risk | 22R, 18M, 16F, 10B frozen  
    Feb 18: FET #1 (medicated) = BFN
    Mar 18: FET #2 (natural cycle) = CP (beta 1: 54; beta 2: 0)
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = cancelled due to missed ovulation
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = BFP! Beta 1: 201  Beta 2: 585 Beta 3: 3254 Beta 4: 9715 U/S 19May - one bean measuring on track with a HB of 125!
    EDD: 07Jan2019 Team Green
    My Rainbow Baby Boy born 03Jan2019 <3 

• Options
    So personally - I kind of like the check in format. I check in at the beginning of the week with wherever I am and whatever is happening. And I like to compare symptoms and appointments and things to the people who are close to me in weeks. I guess I feel like either way we do it we’re only interacting with a small portion of the board. And with the weekly check ins we’re interacting with a larger percentage than if we moved to ticker change day by day format.

I’m obviously open to a switch if more people want to do it that way! Or what about even having both? I know that might be a lot but if we can think of different ways to format the check ins then people can get the best of both worlds and interact with a larger portion of the board population.
    Me: 28 DH: 26
    Married: November 2015  3 
    TTC#1: January 2016
    BFP #1: 5/02/16 - MC: 5/27/16
    BFP #2: 10/06/16: 6 - EDD: 06/20/17
    DD Born 06/23/17 3
    TFAS: April 2018
    BFP #3: 03/21/18 - CP
    BFP #4: 04/23/18 - EDD 01/04/19

• Options
    @cait32 I do like the idea of people who are farther along being able to answer questions and be a support for those at the end of the month though! So I can definitely see the benefit to both check in formats. I think one of the things I’m going to start doing for now is to actually ‘check in’ with those other check ins and see if I have anything to offer rather than sticking just with my ‘group’.
    Me: 28 DH: 26
    Married: November 2015  3 
    TTC#1: January 2016
    BFP #1: 5/02/16 - MC: 5/27/16
    BFP #2: 10/06/16: 6 - EDD: 06/20/17
    DD Born 06/23/17 3
    TFAS: April 2018
    BFP #3: 03/21/18 - CP
    BFP #4: 04/23/18 - EDD 01/04/19

• Options
    @BitterBetty12 @cait32 I know Dec board recently switched formats. They were doing check in by the day( Mon, Tues...) and switched to the weeks. So the grass may not be greener in the other side. I think the real solution is to really engage with people and not just post your response. And besides, no one is stopping you from going into another group. I know I can do better about engaging with more people. 
  • Options
    I also like the weekly check ins so I can compare what I'm going through with others due near me.  

I never took the check ins as having to wait until your Ticker change to post. I believe it's just a way to group everyone into a week. I mean they're aren't rules. We can do whatever we want though.   

I like when people put how far they are in the symptoms thread so you can see where everyone is at and going through. People who are behind can see what's coming.  

It's also 7 check ins vs 4 which might spread us a little thin.  But I'll do whatever group wants
  • Options
    I think it would be fun to have a Baby Bump thread. That’s always an exciting part of pregnancy and I know I’ve always loved to show mine off. Just a thought. 
  • Options
    Hey @lakemomma2015 we have them under "HDBD" every week! A lot of people post there :)

Andrea -- FTM at 39!