Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Experience with clear blue digital

my period is 2 days late I had some very light spotting about a week before my period was due not even enough for panty liner. Today I took a clear blue digital test and it came back not pregnant. Does anyone have any experience with these test being wrong? Is it possible I tested to early? 

Re: Experience with clear blue digital

• Options
    my period is 2 days late I had some very light spotting about a week before my period was due not even enough for panty liner. Today I took a clear blue digital test and it came back not pregnant. Does anyone have any experience with these test being wrong? Is it possible I tested to early? 
    QFP
    Formally Leekat
    Me: 36 DH 38
    Married Sept 2014
    TTC Since Nov 2015
    IVF Cycle 1 - 0 eggs
    IVF Cycle 2 - 3 embryos
    FET 1 (transferred 1 embryo) - BFN
    FET 2 (transferred 2 embryos- BFN
    IVF Cycle 3 - 1 embryo
    FET 3 (transferred 1 embryo) - BFN
    Donor Egg Retrieval 2/19/18 -4 embryos that didn't make it to freeze
    Donor Egg Retrieval 4/30/2018 - 6 eggs - 5 embryos frozen Day 3
    FET 4 (with donor eggs) (transferred 1 embryo) -BETA 7/10 - BFN
    Hysteroscopy & Endo Scratch 
    FET 5 (with donor eggs) (transferred 2 embryos)-BETA 9/10 - BFN
    Final FET (#6) (with donor eggs) (transferred 2 embryos) BETA 10/15 BFP!!
    EDD: June 24, 2019 Baby O born June 26, 2019

• Options
    Keep testing until you get a positive, period or hit 60 days. You may have ovulated late. If you hit 60 days call your doc.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Copy and Pasted from Bump Admin rules:

First thing: it is against the forum rules to ask if you are pregnant (straight forward or in a round about way) and to post pictures of HPTs asking about lines. A line is a line=pregnant. The only place you can post your HPT is What Does A Positive Test Look Like in First Tri. If you are looking for a success story, the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd Trimester; Pregnant After Infertility or Pregnant After Loss boards are best suited for your question. We can not tell you if you are pregnant, so please don't ask. Take a test, if it's negative, lurk some more and get to know the community. If it's positive, congratulations, please move on to your BMB or First Tri and participate there.
  • Options
    I want asking if I was pregnant just if anyone had experience with that brand of test. You say you are a community but when someone is trying to be part of that and have someone to talk to or ask questions you are pushing them away. 
  • Options
    We are a community. Did you bother to introduce yourself? Read the rules? Ask anyone how their day is going? No, you didn’t. All I know about you is that you peed on a stick and it said no. You have to give support to others in order to receive support. Otherwise, it’s not a community, it’s just a bunch of people nodding their heads and patting each other on the back.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Options

This thread has been closed. Please do not ask the Community if you are pregnant. Instead, please visit our 1st Trimester board to discuss early possible pregnancy symptoms and the thread pinned to the top of this board called, “What does a positive pregnancy test really look like?” where members are permitted to display their pregnancy tests.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"