September 2018 Moms

Anyone used the Freemie pump?

CAD25CAD25 member
edited June 2018 in September 2018 Moms
Hi everyone! First time mom.. starting to look up pumps for when baby arrives!  My insurance covers a few, one of them being the Freemie Standard Independence Mobile Pump. Anyone have any experience with this? We are constantly on the go and I have a long commute when I go back to work so I am drawn to this one. (I'm also pretty conservative and like the idea of a more concealed pump even for at home). But wanted to see if anyone has any experience with this as there aren't a lot of reviews or info on the web! Thanks in advance! 

Re: Anyone used the Freemie pump?

• I would search this group for the word Freemie, as we've literally discussed this pump in minimum two threads and someone else just asked a question about it today. Thanks!
    1st born at 35+4 on 6/6/16
    Team green turned BLUE!
    2nd born at 38+6 on 8/30/18 
    Team green turned PINK!
    Due with #3 on 6/6/20 Team Green

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I would search this group for the word Freemie, as we've literally discussed this pump in minimum two threads and someone else just asked a question about it today. Thanks!
    1st born at 35+4 on 6/6/16
    Team green turned BLUE!
    2nd born at 38+6 on 8/30/18 
    Team green turned PINK!
    Due with #3 on 6/6/20 Team Green

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I posted this Q in the breast pump theme product recommendation thread. Would love to discuss with you there!
  • CAD25CAD25 member
    Thanks all! I'll do some searching! Appreciate the response!