Anyone used the Freemie pump? — The Bump
September 2018 Moms

Anyone used the Freemie pump?

CAD25CAD25 member
5 Love Its First Comment Photogenic
edited June 11 in September 2018 Moms
Hi everyone! First time mom.. starting to look up pumps for when baby arrives!  My insurance covers a few, one of them being the Freemie Standard Independence Mobile Pump. Anyone have any experience with this? We are constantly on the go and I have a long commute when I go back to work so I am drawn to this one. (I'm also pretty conservative and like the idea of a more concealed pump even for at home). But wanted to see if anyone has any experience with this as there aren't a lot of reviews or info on the web! Thanks in advance! 

Re: Anyone used the Freemie pump?

• I would search this group for the word Freemie, as we've literally discussed this pump in minimum two threads and someone else just asked a question about it today. Thanks!
    Me: 31
    DH: 30
    Married 7/18/15
    1st born at 35+4 on 6/6/16
    Team green turned BLUE!
    BFP 1/1/18, due 9/7/18 Team Green

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I would search this group for the word Freemie, as we've literally discussed this pump in minimum two threads and someone else just asked a question about it today. Thanks!
    Me: 31
    DH: 30
    Married 7/18/15
    1st born at 35+4 on 6/6/16
    Team green turned BLUE!
    BFP 1/1/18, due 9/7/18 Team Green

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
    klj0228stothiBusinessWife
  • I posted this Q in the breast pump theme product recommendation thread. Would love to discuss with you there!
    BusinessWifepourmeamocktail
  • CAD25CAD25 member
    5 Love Its First Comment Photogenic
    Thanks all! I'll do some searching! Appreciate the response! 
    Car0liiine