July 2018 Moms

Maternity Photos- Show those Bumps!

2»

Re: Maternity Photos- Show those Bumps!

• @wildtot I think you look adorable! 
  • Loading the player...
  • amdftwamdftw member
    @wildtot Aww I think you look great and what a sweet picture of you and your DS.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Thanks ladies! I’m hoping the photographer can work some magic in her edits.
  • @wildtot that is such a sweet pic of you and your DS! I always judge myself harshly in pictures, and I'm sure you look great in the other pics as well!
  • @wildtot! So cute! I love them all and you look fabulous!
  • @MichelleAG05 our session was more of a “mommy chasing me” session. Love your pictures! 
  • Great photos. I can’t figure out what to wear for my upcoming maternity photos. I keep thinking I need a dress...I don’t like wearing dresses but I have two to choose from. The jeans and summer top is cute @wildtot and I might go that route. Although it is 80 degrees and humid here...
  • @MichelleAG05 if you only get to pick three those three are awesome! I love the one of you reading to DD.
  • @wildtot @MichelleAG05 great photos! And I agree with @SmashJam if you don’t want to pay for the rest those three are so cute. 
  • Thanks! There are some cute ones of the 3 of us, and a couple I like of just DH and I too. I will likely email her tomorrow and mention to her that I wasn't expecting that cost and need another couple days to think about it. 
  • And846And846 member
    Such great sessions y’all have had! I love seeing what you have done and gather info for my session. I scheduled it for the start of WK 37...kinda cutting it close.
  • Ahhh... I couldn't type and add a picture.  A little sneak peek of our shoot last weekend.  Totally worth the mosquito bites haha
  • You ladies are all so gorgeous!! What great pictures!! I ended up going with my sister friend and she did an amazing job!! After I email them to myself so I have them on my phone I’ll share some! I have shots of the computer screen but it just doesn’t do them justice!
  • @kissableviv straight up model/magazine status right there!
  • Thanks ladies tbh we had absolutely no poses the photographer was great in terms of finding some great spots and light! There are also plenty of silly ones thankfully, I'm not too into staged stuff but it's nice to have a cool photo like this !
  • @kissableviv I LOVE your picture so much!
    BabyFruit Ticker