July 2018 Moms
Options

Maternity Photos- Show those Bumps!

i just thought I would start a thread to show off our bumps. We just got out maternity photos done on Friday and got some sneak peaks. It was insanely windy!!! Got to show off the little (huge) bump. Measuring 4 weeks ahead. Glad I did these now before I got too uncomfortable. :-). 

So excited for all of us

Re: Maternity Photos- Show those Bumps!

• Options
    wildtotwildtot member
    Beautiful pictures! I won’t be getting anything professional, so I’ll keep up with the HDBD. To be honest i was about to go pregzilla since i didn’t recognize your profile but i see your on the GD threads. Please feel free to jump into other threads so we can all get to know you better. 
  • Options
    I have to be honest and say I had no clue who you were as well. Would Love to see you post more regularly in the everyday posts. No maternity for us either. yours turned out really nice though. 
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Those are super cute!! I have decided to pass on the photos for me. I feel too large already and dont want to deal with the heat we are having now. I give major kudos to the women who choose to do these though!

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    We will be having ours done on the 17 and I will be 32 weeks 4 days. We waited with our first until 35 weeks but DH will be leaving for 6 months the beginning of june so we have to push them a little sooner this time around. Can't wait to share with you all
  • Options
    A friend of DH who is a photographer offered to do some for us for free so I thought why not but it won't be anything too cheesy (I hope!). I'm not a fan but I figured we could very well be a one and done cpuple so we might as well celebrate this pregnancy!
  • Options
    No maternity photos for me this time around...however, I would love a good semi-professional photo with my husband and my DS while I am pregnant. 
  • Options
    wildtotwildtot member
    No maternity photos for me this time around...however, I would love a good semi-professional photo with my husband and my DS while I am pregnant. 
    Yes! Just last night i saw a great deal for some mommy and me session and really hoping to get a spot. DS has been all over me lately i thought it would be a nice way to capture our last few days before his brother is here. 
  • Options
    I didn't do them with DD (a million years ago when they weren't really popular) and with DS we had a friend of a friend who was looking for a model for a maternity shoot so we did some....I hated almost all of them, but we got a really sweet one of DH on his knee kissing my hand while I stand with my back to him holding my belly and DS loves to look at that and say "That's Momma and Dada and me in Momma's belly" <3 which I love, but we definitely wont be getting them done this time!
  • Options
    I did some last time and had some great ones... I reluctantly set a time frame with my photographer friend for new ones at approx 34 weeks. Imo I still don't look pregnant enough for them to be cute, I carry high up and far back so I just look like a giant pear still. Hoping my belly pops out more by then like it did last time!
  • Options
    I want to do photos in a creek, but it’s still only in the 60’s here and the water is much colder, so I’m hoping it warms up before baby comes and I can get them done. And by get them done I mean have my photog friend take them for me. Yours turned out great!
  • Options
    We've never done them, so not this time, either.  I actually hate getting pics of myself because I think I'm kind of funny looking in pictures, but I'd like to get a picture of my kids and the belly, if possible.  But I'll just have DH take it.
    Met: 1/21/2005
    Married: 6/27/2008
    DS: 3/14/2010 Planned, PG first try
    M/C 6/2012
    DD: 4/22/2013 Planned, UnDx Infertility, PG on our own
    BFP: 10/28/2016 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE! 
    M/C 12/12/2016
    BFP: 10/27/2017 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE
    EDD: 7/2/2018

Babysizer Manly Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @zehcnasella Don't feel down you look gorgeous in your pictures! 
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• Options
    wildtotwildtot member
    @hayhay93 i was thinking of you the other day! You look great!
    @zehcnasella you look great in your pictures!
  • Options
    Awwww @hayhay93 we miss you! And you look wonderful! Looks like a pretty shower, too :)
    Met: 1/21/2005
    Married: 6/27/2008
    DS: 3/14/2010 Planned, PG first try
    M/C 6/2012
    DD: 4/22/2013 Planned, UnDx Infertility, PG on our own
    BFP: 10/28/2016 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE! 
    M/C 12/12/2016
    BFP: 10/27/2017 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE
    EDD: 7/2/2018

Babysizer Manly Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @zehcnasella your photos look great!

We are taking maternity photos on May 19th and I’m excited. Our dog will be joining us so I don’t want the focus solely on me. Mainly family photos before baby and to document the bump. Our photographer has done our engagement and wedding photos so we feel comfortable with her and she always makes us laugh. I’ll share some when we get them!
  • Options
    @wildtot @WorkinWeezel
    Thank you!! Definitely been thinking about everyone a lot. I lurk pretty much every day and often start to post and then get distracted and don't want to jump in late. Hope you're all doing well!!! 
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    cute pictures.  I personally dont want to remember being pregnant lol i feel fat and huge and discourage people from taking my picture until after babe is born.  i need a passport and license renewal (which both obviously require photos) and i refuse to get them until i look normal again  :D

*edited for spelling
  • Options
    @hayhay93 You don't look fat, you look pregnant and beautiful.

@wildtot I'm glad I'm not the only soon-to-be STM feeling all of the feels about these last few months with my son before I have to divide the attention. I keep seeing friends of mine on Facebook that have done mommy and me sessions for mothers day and I am wildly jealous....I feel like time is slipping away and I should document this time with my son. If you do a mommy and me session, please share!!! 
  • Options
    wildtotwildtot member
    @foxbaby2016 i found someone in my neighborhood who can do a mommy and me session plus newborn pics at the hospital. Hopefully I’ll have something to share later June.
  • Options
    @krystlerr May 19th is so soon. I thought about bringing the doggo but we did them right after work :-( and we did just do Family Photos with the pup right before we conceived. Hopefully he doesn’t feel left out. Lol
  • Options
    @emsnedds your dress!!
  • Options
    emsnedemsned member
    @zehcnasella I got it from zulily! (: Its very soft fabric too, super comfy. 
  • Options
    @emsnedds I have the same dress in navy blue from zulily! I think I like yours more! Beautiful pictures!! 
  • Options
    wildtotwildtot member
    @carsonraynee you look beautiful!
  • Options
    emsnedemsned member
  • Options
  • Options
    @wildtot @emsnedds @hillbillywife
    Thanks ladies! I was super hesitant to do maternity pictures because I always think of the cheesy/tacky ones but I'm so glad I did these
  • Options
    @krystlerr I seriously cannot even with that PUP!!! And you’re obviously gorgeous. 
  • Options
    @krystlerr those pics are amazing, your pup is adorbs, and your dresses are beautiful! Love love LOVE the pictures.
  • Options
    Thank you @zehcnasella and @SmashJam! You ladies are too sweet. I’m planning to use one of the photos of our dog and turn it into a portrait with Pop your pet for baby’s nursery. He’s just the sweetest and can’t wait to see him with the baby. 
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Love everyone's photos! You all look absolutely fabulous!
    I didn't have a maternity shoot, but a friend of mine helped us take some pics last week for some pregnancy announcement (/oh hey we are registered here friends far and wide ;) )

*Edited to add that this was probably more appropriate for me to add on the Pregnancy Announcement thread  :sweat_smile: