Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Wednesday 6/6

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

GTKY: How did you come up with your screen-name? 

Re: WTO Wednesday 6/6

• Don't know if it's ok that I started this one (not sure on the rules of posting these typical/daily threads), but I am bored at work, so here we go. 

Month/Cycle: 7/7

CD: 27

WAYDTGKU: bumpin' and grindin'

R/R: Started a new grad class last night as I work toward my masters. It's going to be a pain. The professor has already assigned a buttton of work and reading, but treats us all like kindergarteners in the classroom. Seriously, last night she repeatedly waited for eye contact from everyone before continuing to explain an ice breaker she wanted us to do. Like, fam, I'm 34 and have been teaching for 11 years. Calm your tits. 

CS/Q: I am epically frustrated by this cycle. Got EWCM around CD23. Got a peak reading on my OPK on CD 24. I even had light cramping and more sensitive nipples on CDs 25/26. As of today (CD27), still no temp shift and my CM has pretty much dried up. WTF body. Any insights VERY much welcome. 

GTKY: 
    Last name and "lady" to make me like a fancypants royal whosit.

• @ladylinsey The daily thread(s) can be started by whoever wants to do so and can come up with a GTKY.  As for your cycle, is it normally pretty regular?  Do you have anything more stressful than normal that might cause it to go out of whack?

Month/Cycle: month 24

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: mostly feel like I'm waiting for IUI next month

R/R: I really don't want to be at work today and even though I have plenty of PTO, I have too much to do over the next couple weeks before vacation to take any extra time off

CS/Q: nada

GTKY: Family nickname with my birth month/year

"It's time to try defying gravity."

Me: 38  DH: 38
    Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    12/2016 RE appt; 1/2017 SA & HSG results - all normal
    3/2017 Dx Hyperprolactinemia; 5/2017 Prolactin levels normal; 8/2017 Low Ovarian Reserve
    8/2017 TTA for personal reasons; 10/2017 NTNP; 12/2017 Re-start TTC
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP
    5/2019 Stopping all TTC efforts; living Childfree
  • Loading the player...
  • @lulu1180 thanks for letting me know! I will feel less anxious starting one in the future. 

No, I don't feel especially stressed...but my last cycle was wonky, too. Before last cycle, I had very regular 28 day cycles. Last cycle it was 32 days. This one...no clue what's happening. It just makes me grumpy. I, unfortunately, am a total control freak...and I hate that this is something I have no control over. 
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 42...

WAYDTGKU: bbt, pnv, opk, hio, PCOS supplements 

R/R: Rave: Friday is the last day before summer break!!!! Rant: I didn’t sleep well, am hungry and exhausted. Really need a coffee and a bagel!

CS/Q: Nothing exciting, just angry with my ovaries.

GTKY: How did you come up with your screen-name? Mine’s very boring, I have a dog. Sometimes I wish I was more creative and could come up with a good pun or hidden meaning, but alas.

@ladylinsey Ugh I’m frustrated for you with that grad class! Don’t people realize that it’s just as easy to treat you like adults? I can’t even try to treat my high schoolers like little kids, they would NOT appreciate that!
    @lulu1180 I wish it was easier to just take a day off once in a while! Happy hump day!
  • ladylinseyladylinsey member
    edited June 2018
    @dogmomma271 EXACTLY. I also teach HS and I would NEVER treat my students the way I was treated last night. It was so eye-roll worthy. 
    ETA I am so jealous your summer break is already here. We still have two weeks. Ugh!
  • @ladylinsey I have little respect for people who can't treat adults like adults. But at the same time, in today's world, many adults act like children. Regarding your cycle, my only thought (in your shoes) if there is nothing stressing you out and delaying O, would be perhaps last month was a CP. If your like me and avoid testing before AF is a solid few days late, you may not have known at all.

@lulu1180 
    I hate when vacation is in sight but your overrun with work. 

@dogmomma271
    go get yourself that coffee! I've been trying to cut down to 1 a day (because that's what I always did until I started working in dealerships last year where coffee is readily available) but this week was not a good week to start that endeavour.

Month/Cycle: 
    11/8

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: BBT/charting, OPK, CoQ10, HIO EOD, Prenatals

R/R: Rant- I've been exhausted lately for no good reason. I've been forgetting to take magnesium and that could be why but seems far beyond appropriate tiredness for that. I'm not waking a lot and generally feel I've slept well. Rave - AF should be leaving today. I've been using just a menstrual cup this month and it's worked really well. I'm really happy I made the switch.

CS/Q: Nothing to see. Changing to vaginal temping seems to be working well. My temps are not as rocky as they've been (and that says a lot considering I'm only cd4...). I also figured our why FF is predicting O on CD16 instead of my average 17. Apparently it's the "standard deviation" (whatever the hell that means....)

GTKY: How did you come up with your screen-name? SN is pretty "basic" lol. I love butterflies and the color purple. The 11 is because DH and I started dating on the 11 (of this month actually, 15 years now)
  • @prpl11butterfly I so want to use a menstrual cup, but I fear the removal and mess. Is it not as bad as I am imagining?

Also, forgive my naiveté, but what's a CP month?
  • Month/Cycle: 2/1

CD: 33

WAYDTGKU: Acupuncture, BBT, PCOS Diet, Supplements

R/R: Mine is more of just a statement.  I decided to start adding a vitamin D supplement in and started it yesterday.  I had my levels checked a few weeks ago and I wasn't deficient or low, but I wasn't at "optimal" level.  I kept reading that people with PCOS can often have vitamin D problems and that it can help with low energy (which I have all the time).  Hoping it helps.

CS/Q: Nothing really to see.  I had some more watery CM yesterday, so who knows.

GTKY: How did you come up with your screen-name? From my favorite movie, Moulin Rouge.
  • @ladylinsey OMG that teacher would drive me nuts!!  Also, the same thing happened to me this cycle.  Peak reading, all the signs, no temp shift and my CM turned creamy.  I'm just as confused as you are.

@dogmomma271 What kind of dog do you have?  I keep hoping it's a pug since that's what is in your pic.  We have a pug!

@prpl11butterfly Is it easier to temp vaginally?  I feel like you would have to like move around more before taking it and wouldn't know if that would throw your temp off?  If that even makes sense.  Also, have you ever gotten your Vitamin D level checked?  I have been reading about that a lot lately and how that can make you tired.
  • @sparklingdiamond WTF!!! SO frustrating. I hope you get an answer. And if you do...tell it to me so I can have one too.  :D
  • Month/Cycle: 20/20

CD: 24

WAYDTGKU: bbt,opk,cm,hio

R/R: Figgin dog sucked a hole in the sleeve of my favorite sweater, He`s been banished to the outside for now  

CS/Q: nope

GTKY: How did you come up with your screen-name? I love the smell of stargazer lilies.
  • @ladylinsey the cup really isn't a big deal to empty. I've been doing 2x a day and then changing to a different one before bed (I don't really like that one as it's too long for me). If it's in right, there's little to no leaking so no blood on the outside. I was hesitant to change but tampons have not been working well (leaking like crazy). In my mind, something around my cervix makes more sense. And, a CP is chemical pregnancy. **TW, explanation of CP**

A fertilized egg that starts to implant but doesn't successfully do so. A MC before 5wks will often be classified as one. But they are quite common and generally unknown when they do happen. Women just think they are a few days late. Obviously when your temping and tracking O it is more apparent. 

@sparklingdiamond I don't have to move all that much. Reach up and grab the therm like usual, reach down and just...ya know...stick it in there lol. I use plastic covers and put one on at night before bed. I have actually just finished treatment for D deficiency. I was on 50k units weekly for 8 weeks. I'm now on 2k units daily. I live in MA and pretty much everyone in New England is low to deficient. I should probably take iron as I have history with low levels there too and my last few cycled have been heavy.....

• @prpl11butterfly, I'll put my question here in a spoiler about CP:

Thanks so much for the explanation! So if I had a CP last month, it could make my O wonky this month? Just trying to make sure that I understood your explanation.
  • Month/Cycle: 14/15

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 
    the usual

R/R: 
    We had some cute little thunderstorms roll through this morning. I got soaked! Good thing I have spare shoes at the office. I was just reading an article about computational psychiatry and I thought that sounded so interesting. I wonder if I need a career change?! Although I’ve only been in my career for a year… Makes me a little worried that I might always feel a little restless. My current job has me working in a lab with some pretty hazardous chemicals so when/if I get KU I’ll be pulled out of them. I’m not quite sure what tasks I’ll be given, that makes me a little worried.

CS/Q: 
    nope

GTKY: How did you come up with your screen-name?
    Pretty boring, it’s partially my maiden name.

@ladylinsey Sorry about your confusing cycle. Is there any reason your temps might be off (I don’t see your chart in your spoiler)? Did you turn on your AC half way through your cycle, sleeping with less blankets,… etc?

@lulu1180 Sorry for your crummy start to your day. Can you go for a walk at lunch or something? I was having one of those days yesterday so I took my work ipad outside to do some online training. It was great! Lulu is such a cute nickname! Mine growing up from my mother was Lula, so close!

@dogmomma271 Sorry about your ovaries… A bagel sounds so good right now!

@prpl11butterfly I had to laugh at your standard deviation comment lol. I can explain it if you want me to. The standard deviation, for your O day, just tells you what the average variation of your O day will be. When you add up all your data points you want to know how much it’s likely to deviate from the average every cycle. Also when you’re talking about averages it’s important to know how many data points you have. If you are averaging over only 3 cycles, that average isn’t very reliable compared to averaging over 12 cycle or 24… ect. If your cycles are pretty consistent your standard deviation will likely tighten as you add more data points. Sorry I’ll put my nerd away now.

@sparklingdiamond I hope the vitamin D helps!

*TW* TTC history
    Me:32 DH:31
    Married: 8/2015

TTC #1: 4/2017
    Testing: HSG, U/S, BW, and DH's SA all normal
    DX: Unexplained
    8/2018: Clomid + TI = BFN
    9/2018: Clomid + TI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2018: Clomid + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    12/2018: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone \\ Cancelled due to cyst
    1/2019: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD Sept 30th, 2019
    10/7/2019: Healthy baby boy!

TTC #2: 12/2020
    2/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    3/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    4/2021: Surprise! Natural BFP! \\ EDD Jan 6th, 2022 \\ Chemical, betas not rising
    8/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    9/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    10/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD July 29th, 2022

• @sparklingdiamond Yes we have a pug!! She is the sweetest thing, although she does shed a ton and spray snot everywhere lol. I’ll have to look into Vitamin D - let me know if you notice any improvement!

• @dogmomma271 So cute!  We had two, but had to put one down last year because she was getting old and just got really sick.  We have the other one but he has been staying with my mom lately.
  • @stargazerlily407 I'd like to banish my dog to the outside as well. He's annoying (as he sits next to me licking at his paws.....)

@ladylinsey like nomangos said, it can defiently mess with cycle after. Hopefully, if that is what happened, your cycle goes back to normal next month (if your unsuccessful this one).

@LJMoon6 Thank you for nerding out lmao. I knew someone here would have the explanation. I think FF should stick with the average, but they're the experts I suppose. If your feeling restless in your carreer, maybe it's not where you belong. I went though that for a while until I landed my last job. Spent 7yrs there before I was laid off for restructure. I think you'll know when yuoive found the right place.

@nomangos23 I am by no means a cup expert (this is only my second month using it and I was to afraid to use it the whole time last month :joy:) but my guess would be maybe the one you have is too small? 
  • navetenavete member
    Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: just tracking O day for now

R/R: nothing noteworthy  

CS/Q: I ordered Wondfo O tests for this cycle and am wondering when you guys generally start testing? According to the instructions I should start testing on CD10, but I tried one last night and the line was surprisingly dark (but still neg) so I’m thinking I should continue testing in case I ovulate early this cycle...or am I just being absurd? Nothing else indicates I will O early (no fertile CM, no cramping, temps are ragged). 

GTKY: How did you come up with your screen-name? LOL questions I’ve had during this TTC process made me realize how naive I am about everything ...so it’s just an intentionally misspelled “naïveté”. The first one I picked was a combo of MH and I’s name and I was paranoid I could be identified.

My timing is off on these posts . I’m either too early or too late to the party. And now my phone is acting up and I can’t even scroll up to tag and comment on everyone else’s posts
     :s 

• Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: PNV, BBT, OPKs starting CD11 or 12

R/R: I have been super super busy at work. I’ve alre worked like 65/70 hours this week and I still have two more work days  :| The only good thing about that is I have had zero time to obsess about TTC. I cannot wait until Saturday when I can sleep in and relax a little. 

CS/Q: it’s still very boring

GTKY: How did you come up with your screen-name? TJ is one of my nicknames. Goat for Greatest of all time. Ya know, cuz I’m super humble like that. 
  • suzycupcakesuzycupcake member
    edited June 2018
    @navete Me personally, I started cd8 and test twice a day starting from 10am so I don't miss the surge. I'm probably going to wait until cd11 this time because I know my pattern now. 

@ladylinsey Ew gross. I hope you gave her a piece of your mind. You're paying her to give you an education, after all.

@LJMoon6 How did it go with the one lab man wanting to mentor you? 

@lulu1180 You are born the same year as my sister a month apart. Have you decided where you will go on vacation yet? I like to hear about other people's vacays. 

Month/Cycle: nope

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: everything

R/R: My temps are up higher this month. That's a good thing I think. Maybe my thyroid balanced itself back out and the supplements are doing their job. 

CS/Q: Nothing really happening. 

GTKY: How did you come up with your screen-name? Sarcasm. I wanted to write suzy Fing cupcake
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

• @prpl11butterfly Ya I'm sure once I find the right job fit then I'll know. I think this career can be fulfilling but not where I'm at. But I also love where I'm at lol. It's hard to explain. I would hate to keep jumping around in careers tho and not getting a good solid base in one.

@suzycupcake The "lab man" (LOLed at this) hasn't started mentoring me yet. He was on vacation last week and now he's been swamped with catch up work. So hopefully soon he will get some more time to take me under his wing. I did let slip to my supervisor that I was going to be training with the "lab man" and he didn't seem thrilled about it. His response was "Who's idea was that?"... oh well. 
    *TW* TTC history
    Me:32 DH:31
    Married: 8/2015

TTC #1: 4/2017
    Testing: HSG, U/S, BW, and DH's SA all normal
    DX: Unexplained
    8/2018: Clomid + TI = BFN
    9/2018: Clomid + TI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2018: Clomid + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    12/2018: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone \\ Cancelled due to cyst
    1/2019: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD Sept 30th, 2019
    10/7/2019: Healthy baby boy!

TTC #2: 12/2020
    2/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    3/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    4/2021: Surprise! Natural BFP! \\ EDD Jan 6th, 2022 \\ Chemical, betas not rising
    8/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    9/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    10/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD July 29th, 2022

• @ladylinsey ugh, your Prof sounds like a piece of work. Your comment made me seriously LOL at my desk though. And sorry your cycle is all over the map this month. 

@lulu1180 hope work slows down soon so you can get a break!

@dogmomma271 your pug is sooo cute! We have a boxer x puggle mix and my inlaws have a puggle. they're just the cutest squishiest little things. 

@prpl11butterfly I also love my cup. Well, as much as anyone can "love" feminine hygiene products. I certainly don't miss tampons since I made the switch about 7 years ago. @ladylinsey the cup changed my life. It really isn't that messy or difficult once you get the hang of it. Only took be about 2 days to figure it out. In 7 years I've only had maybe 3 leaks because it wasn't positioned properly? I also love it because I can put it in a day or two before AF actually arrives if I think she might sneak up on me and it's not a big deal, just take it out and wash it twice a day. I remove it in the shower, less mess. 

@LJMoon6 thank you for nerding it out for the rest of us too! 

@nomangos23 how's it going with the RE so far? Sucks that you're benched for now but hopefully you'll have some more answers soon! 

Month/Cycle: 6/5

CD: CD13

WAYDTGKU: the usual

R/R: I was going to rant about possibly having a UTI because I've been having that burning sensation that I normally get with an infection but I'm somewhat embarrassed to admit what I think actually happened. So I'm not going to go running to the walk in clinic just yet. 

CS/Q: We've been staying with my dad this past week so we're not in our own bed and I think it's messing with my sleep (and therefore my temps). It was FREEZING out last night so I thought for sure my temp would be down because they've been low all week. Nope, highest temp recorded this month. FF thinks it could be possible O but I'm not convinced. FF is showing my predicted fertile days as June 14-16 (CD21-23), which is more in line with my usual cycle, but it is showing actual on CD8, then again CD12 & 13... I am going to do my OPK tonight as I don't usually start checking until 4-5 days before my predicted O day otherwise I go through a box a month. 

GTKY: How did you come up with your screen-name? My cousin couldn't pronounce my name when he was a baby so he called me Kiki. It just stuck. The # 47 came from the tv show Alias. 

TTC History:

Me: 36  MH: 39, TTC since Dec 2017

Aug '18: PCOS dx

Nov '18: MH SA - 19mil

Dec '18-Mar '19: Letrozole + TI - all BFN

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Aug '19: Letrozole + HCG trigger + IUI + prog supp - BFN (MH: 16mil)

Sep '19: 2nd IUI, same protocol - BFN (MH: 16mil) 

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

Mar '20: FET #1, perfect 5AA blast transferred. BFN.

Sept '20: FET #2, 5BB tsf. 9/18/20 BFP!! EDD: 5/27/21. MMC 11w                                                  

Feb ‘21: FET #3, last 6BB blast transferred. BFP, EDD 11/2/21. MC 5w3d. 

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Sept '21: RPL, immune testing normal

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Dec '21: Positive for endometritis, RX Flagyl & Keflex

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

Apr '22: IVF #4 w/IMSI, PGT. 28R, 23M, 16F, 11 blasts. PGT-A = 6 normal. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Sep '22: Taking a break

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• @LJMoon6 :D Tell him that his leadership example along with the lab culture growth rate, has inspired you to move beyond your comfort zone! 

@kiki047 That's so cute. Does he still call you that?

People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI

• navetenavete member
    @suzycupcake I feel foolish for asking this, but why twice a day? Could the surge be missed otherwise? I was just going to wait until the test line was darker than the control line, then assume O would occur in the next 24hrs.

@dogmomma271 Your dog is sooo cute! She looks very sophisticated with her little scarf  :blush:

@prpl11butterfly @kiki047 You ladies seriously have me reconsidering the cup. I tried long ago in college but I had too many accidents. Now that AF is much lighter and shorter, maybe it’ll work for me.

Also, thanks to these threads I’m going to check out magnesium and vitamin D supplements. You all are great with the suggestions :)
  • @navete yes, your surge could be short enough that you miss it. I would test 2x a day until you know how it will go.

@TJtheGoat can I admit that I had zero clue what goat stood for until now? TTC is much easier when your mind is occupied with work related stuff.
  • @ladylinsey Ugh 2 more weeks! My students are by far checked out, as am I... I only have 2 final exams left to give - most of our students get exempt from finals for passing the state test.
    @navete She's not a fan of the groomer but she loves the bandanas she gets to come home in! Those pics are from Valentine's Day :smile:
  • @suzycupcake yup most of my fam still calls me either Kiki or Chicken (my other cousin also couldn’t pronounce my name so he called my chicken. Luckily that one didn’t stick but my aunt - his mom - still calls me that 30 years later lol). 

@navete now that I’m over 30 I think it’s finally time to size up to the bigger cup. It’s worth a shot. 

Ugh. I take back my earlier statement. It’s definitely a UTI. That would probably account for my whacky temp surge I think? To the walk in clinic I go in the morning... 

TTC History:

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• Month/Cycle:  7/7 overall (1/1 PL)

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: Charting, high dose folic acid & fish oil in addition to other supplements

R/R: Meh not R/R today i'm in a serious blah mood

CS/Q: NADA

GTKY: How did you come up with your screen-name? Kind-I strive to always be kind, byte-I like computer terms, alicat-A screen name I'm been using since my teens.

I'll be back with tags
    Me: 35 DH: 47

HX
    DSS: 20
    DSD: 17
    DS: 4(Nov'14)
    MMC:8/17
    MMC: 1/18
    BFP: 2/7/19 EDD:10/16/19

Tickers
    BabyGaga
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• @ladylinsey Good Luck with you class I hope your professor chills TF out.
    @prpl11butterfly which cup are you using, I’m thinking of making the switch. I also had to google Goat lol.
    @navete magnesium is also good for headaches so I’ve been told. Granted I don’t note a difference.

HX

Tickers
    BabyGaga

• @kiki047 I hope you feel better quickly!!

HX

Tickers
    BabyGaga

• Thank you @kindbytealikat. I’ll be honest, I first read your username kind by tea likat lol 

TTC History:

• navetenavete member
    @prpl11butterfly Thanks for the explanation. I will start testing 2x/day. I’m so glad I started testing early...I’d be so bummed if I had missed O this cycle! MH and I don’t exactly BD spontaneously  :neutral:

@dogmomma271 I love that she likes the bandana, gives her such personality!

@kiki047 I also thought @kindbytealikat’s was as you wrote out :lol: Btw, I hope you both feel better!

• suzycupcakesuzycupcake member
    edited June 2018
    @navete It's still new to you so please don't feel foolish. The reason ladies do it is because let's say you woke up tomorrow and took a test at 9am and it's negative, and you don't test again until the following morning at 9am--negative again. Well, what if your surge started 12 hours before and only lasted for 12 hours? See what I mean?

The surge can last anywhere from 12-24 hours. Everyone is different. 

@kindbytealikat It's nice to see you again, welcome back! :) I love your new avatar. 

IVF
    Back on Levothyroxine
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

IUI

• @kindbytealikat I'm using the Leena. I tried the Diva and found it to be too long (tmi, my cervix is like falling out of me early AF). I took a fit quiz on www.putacupinit.com and it recommended a few shorter ones. 
  • @suzycupcake We are splitting a week between DC and Philly at the end of the month.

"It's time to try defying gravity."

Me: 38  DH: 38
    Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    12/2016 RE appt; 1/2017 SA & HSG results - all normal
    3/2017 Dx Hyperprolactinemia; 5/2017 Prolactin levels normal; 8/2017 Low Ovarian Reserve
    8/2017 TTA for personal reasons; 10/2017 NTNP; 12/2017 Re-start TTC
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP
    5/2019 Stopping all TTC efforts; living Childfree