October 2018 Moms

FFFC 5/25

2»

Re: FFFC 5/25

• @missmaehurt hey, welcome to the crazy train! It's hectic, but fun! And that face :love:
    DS 6/6/10
    DD 3/15/12
    DD 6/3/14
    #4 Due 10/26/18!
  • Loading the player...
  • @missmaehurt omg he’s gorgeous!!! What’s his name??
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • HoosOnFirstHoosOnFirst member
    edited May 2018
    Thank you, ladies. I forgot if I had posted about it earlier. He was 17 and had cancer. It was super hard to get through, especially with a 3 year old who has known him her entire life. Dh and I adopted him 10 years ago, he has been around for pretty much every major change in my adult life!
  • @DunkinDecaf We named him Onyx, DD calls him Ony since she can’t say it yet
  • @missmaehurt love it! I’m wicked jealous. I would love a second dog but H keeps saying no, pointing out (fairly) that he does basically all the walking and poop scooping.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @missmaehurt He is adorable and love the name! 
    Me:29 DH:30
    Married:10/2012
    TTC #1: 12/2017
  • Oh that gives me puppy fever!!! I already have 3 so I DEFINITELY can’t get another, but I’m really jealous!!! Tooooo cute
  • Late to the party because the Bump hated me last week. Hopefully all my tags are right lol

@HoosOnFirst so sorry about your cat!

@missmaehurt he's so cute!

@mamabearcj I definitely haven't been cleaning with gloves like I should be. Just too much to do and I'm the only one who does it so I'm always rush. I'm pretty sure I ran out of them anyway. 

@chopchop25 I'm with those that put the big stuff on my registry to buy myself with the discount code. I just looked for sales and those items were bought way before my shower with DS.  
  • @missmaehurt adorable!! 
    +1 to having a drink on a super rare occasion! I love orchards and miss not having them.. 
    My confession: cleaned the house and didn't wear gloves, it was only the Clorox wipes but we don't have gloves and I had a lot of cleaning to do
    Omg this is my second pregnancy and I tossed that rule right out the window. Otherwise bottom line, nothing is getting cleaned. Dh was taking on cat litter duty (until our cat passed two weeks ago) so I’m trying not to decline all household stuff. He does everything outside.
    Same all around. DH does all outside work and the litter. I need to do the inside stuff or no one will....And we just lost a cat too, day after Thanksgiving.  It was tough.  I really feel for you.  

Pregnancy Ticker
  • That's how we do it. DH does the outside and I do the inside. Although he washes dishes and helps fold laundry. The rest of the indoor is mostly me.