June 2018 Moms

Just joined recently!

Ive just recently joined this group & I must say looking through some of these posts there is a lot of negativity & just nasty attitudes on here. Ppl that I guess have been in this group a while responding to ppl being really rude like theyr'e all territorial over a internet pregnancy group its really strange to an outsider looking in im just saying. I wanted to point it out if you all haven't noticed. It looks like whoever is running this group is being very aggressive & smart ass to most comments & then the flock is following like shes the mean cool girl.... One post commented something like.. " love how all these ppl wanna upload pics of there ultrasounds & havent even introduced thereselves",,,, ummmm. ok..... Just sayin..  its not cute..  But I do see this place is like a dead zone.. I'm guessing that's maybe why! 

Re: Just joined recently!

• Is this your way of saying you want to participate here or...?
  • You must be a hoot at social gatherings.
  • Loading the player...
  • Yup. Total dead zone here. Nothing to see. Pay no attention to the troll behind the curtain.

• Couldn’t agree more with this post! :) 
  • 2589 said:
    isbee123 said:
    Couldn’t agree more with this post! :) 
    Almost as if you wrote it yourself?

Did that discourteous comment make you feel better? Yet, you provide another example of how users enjoy to display this kind of behavior in this community. Unfortunately for you, I only have enough time to be personally attacked by internet strangers on one account. :) 
  • @BumpAdmin can you close this thread? It is not producing any productive discussion and only rising tensions within this group. Similar to the Attitudes of the June 2018 Moms thread, “stating grievances about group results in heated discussions”. 
  • 2589 said:
    @isbee123 you can call it whatever you want, but I actually find it’s more discourteous for you and other to repeatedly show up and make posts stating how rude we are. If you haven’t noticed, we’re not around that much because we’ve gone to a more private platform to further our community relationships and avoid people harassing us for the tone of our discussions. If you and the others were truly so interested in being a part of a community like the one that was started here, why haven’t you actually tried starting pertinent threads and conversing with each other to get to know each other as this board was intended? All you want to do is bash the regulars who started it. Over it. 
    Thank you for your input :)
  • I’m still at a loss as to why they’ve gone to a private forum so they don’t have to deal with those of us who are still here, yet they keep coming back to continue the negativity.  And they made sure to delete anyone from the spreadsheet that wasn’t on their cool list before they went.  So they made sure to customize the board for themselves, told all of us how this is their private space and they’ve made such amazing long lasting lifetime friendships, but come back to this public forum to chime in when we have comments.  Either move along or stay in the public forum and deal with it!
  • I participated before you all left and was part of this community but because I didin’t meet your criteria I was unceremoniously removed from he group.  I was part of another group that went to Facebook, fine but they didn’t remove everyone who didn’t meet their criteria of ‘cool’ before leaving.  You women are rude.  This is a public forum and if someone took the time to participate no matter how much or little gives none of you the right to kick them out.  You want a private space, FINE! But don’t hijack a public forum for your personal benefit!
  • Ive just recently joined this group & I must say looking through some of these posts there is a lot of negativity & just nasty attitudes on here. Ppl that I guess have been in this group a while responding to ppl being really rude like theyr'e all territorial over a internet pregnancy group its really strange to an outsider looking in im just saying. I wanted to point it out if you all haven't noticed. It looks like whoever is running this group is being very aggressive & smart ass to most comments & then the flock is following like shes the mean cool girl.... One post commented something like.. " love how all these ppl wanna upload pics of there ultrasounds & havent even introduced thereselves",,,, ummmm. ok..... Just sayin..  its not cute..  But I do see this place is like a dead zone.. I'm guessing that's maybe why! 
    Almost forgot to QFP this. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • doxiemoxie212doxiemoxie212 member
    edited May 2018
    I participated before you all left and was part of this community but because I didin’t meet your criteria I was unceremoniously removed from he group.  I was part of another group that went to Facebook, fine but they didn’t remove everyone who didn’t meet their criteria of ‘cool’ before leaving.  You women are rude.  This is a public forum and if someone took the time to participate no matter how much or little gives none of you the right to kick them out.  You want a private space, FINE! But don’t hijack a public forum for your personal benefit!
    Can I get ONE example of participation beyond the spreadsheet WHICH IS A USELESS DOCUMENT? 

ETA: andplusalso we can’t remove anyone from the group. Only bumpadmin can. We kept the spreadsheet we created neat and tidy because we created it for our own purposes (to learn names and basic info for REGULARLY PARTICIPATING members). There was literally no reason to have randos on it because it disrupted its purpose. Those people who posted on the spreadsheet thread but never posted again? Has nothing to do with us. They just didn’t care about participating AT ALL. 
  • Hi all,

Maintaining a welcoming environment in the community is something we take very seriously. We welcome debate and engaging dialogue from all perspectives here. We do not tolerate bullying. If you feel you’ve experienced bullying within the community,

Please:

Flag comments that violate our TOU by using the “Report a TOU Violation” feature below posts.
    Send an email to support@thebump.com and include links to any threads that you are concerned about so we can properly investigate.

Please do not:

Post on the boards about your grievances with the community or individual members. Doing so tends to result in unproductive arguments among members and escalates situations.

By flagging posts that violate the TOU and sharing your concerns directly with our moderators, we are able to address issues promptly and properly.

We will be closing this thread for further comments. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"