November 2018 Moms
Options

UO 5/10

2»

Re: UO 5/10

• Options
    My husband actually is dying for number 3 to be a boy, because he really does want a son, and 3 will probably be it l for us. I’m slightly terrified of having a boy, though...I know nothing about boys since we have 2 girls! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @PMForbie DD is the first girl in 4 or 5 generations on MHs side.  We didn't tell anyone we found out at 20 weeks because I figured once the baby was here, they'd be more excited about a baby than a girl.  Part of me really hopes this one is a girl too because I'm scared the ILs will blatantly favor DD over a grandson.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    While I'm sad ya'll have to deal with family/friends having a gender preference, it makes me feel a little less alone that we're not the only ones dealing with it. I think I've said before DS was even born, DH had some family members saying how we needed to have a girl next because there is so much more cute stuff to shop for. A lot of my friends are all saying they hope it's a girl for similar reasons and I just want to be like STFU especially to those who know our history and that we don't care what it is. I also had no idea some people would be so impatient that we are team green. 
    *TW*
    Me:35 DH:35
    Dx: PCOS
    DS1 born 11/2014
    DS2 born 11/2018
    3 previous losses
    Rainbow baby due 12/2021 - Team Green

• Options
    100dollhairs100dollhairs member
    edited May 2018
    2 boys here. Pregnant with #3. Secretly really want another boy. I LOVE our family dynamic. I also think it would be neat to experience a child that doesn't pull their wiener out 300 times a day to pee on every part of the yard, but I don't feel I can even express that since people will think I'd be disappointed in a boy. We are team green.  B)

My UO: when people get their panties in a wad at the end of pregnancy about women trying to put themselves into labor too early. They always pull out the "if you had a preemie..."
    I've had a preemie. No part of me is offended by your 2 mile walk or your pineapple consumption. If your body goes into labor doing any of those activities, it was going to anyway. Walk on.
    P.s. I'm talking about 36 weeks on.
  • Options
    @photomama3811 My son plays with his all the time. I turned to DH a couple months back and asked, is this normal? He confidently said yes so I don't worry about it. Your comment made me laugh though!