Trying to Get Pregnant

IF Treatment and Testing- Week of 5/14

2»

Re: IF Treatment and Testing- Week of 5/14

• @50Wife re; meds and our spouse :D #truth 
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

• Loading the player...
  • @beachbunnyxo123 I haven't had anything fall out but...I would suggest if for the AM dose to put it in and lay down for a 20 mins to a half hour...night dose isn't as much of an issue.  Pantyliners are your friend.  Blue CM really makes this process so much more fun, ugh. 

@wabash15 Hi friend!!!
    Formally Leekat
    Me: 36 DH 38
    Married Sept 2014
    TTC Since Nov 2015
    IVF Cycle 1 - 0 eggs
    IVF Cycle 2 - 3 embryos
    FET 1 (transferred 1 embryo) - BFN
    FET 2 (transferred 2 embryos- BFN
    IVF Cycle 3 - 1 embryo
    FET 3 (transferred 1 embryo) - BFN
    Donor Egg Retrieval 2/19/18 -4 embryos that didn't make it to freeze
    Donor Egg Retrieval 4/30/2018 - 6 eggs - 5 embryos frozen Day 3
    FET 4 (with donor eggs) (transferred 1 embryo) -BETA 7/10 - BFN
    Hysteroscopy & Endo Scratch 
    FET 5 (with donor eggs) (transferred 2 embryos)-BETA 9/10 - BFN
    Final FET (#6) (with donor eggs) (transferred 2 embryos) BETA 10/15 BFP!!
    EDD: June 24, 2019 Baby O born June 26, 2019

• @emmasemm I was just looking up the cost of ivf in some european countries and was shocked: https://www.fertilityclinicsabroad.com/ivf-costs/surprising-cost-ivf-europe/

Hmmm, maybe my husband would want to go to the cr for a cycle. I'm sorry you are feeling so tired. I wonder if it's because of grad school? I've never followed a royal wedding. How different is it from how it's portrayed in tv shows? I'm watching the royals show and it's really good. 
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI

• Thank you @emmasemm I really appreciate you taking the time out of your life to give me some good info on this. I've been considering it for awhile. I'm not an accountant, but I am a numbers person. I keep spreadsheets for our personal/business finances and definitely always compare costs down to the very last cent in our household as well as compare the difference between low, mid level, and expensive purchases, along with future projections. I secretly just want to live abroad somewhere for a year lol Hopefully some day I can convince my husband of this. Thanks again!

IVF
    Back on Levothyroxine
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

IUI

• @nitnat007 damn, sorry you didn't get a concrete answer. I hope your wait isn't too long.

TTC#1 10/2016
    TTC/IF:included medicated cycles, IUIs and 2 rounds of IVF with 1 embryo each. 
    BFP finally in 12/2018

TTC#2 06/2021
    planning FET

"Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks,
    some doors are open, some roads are blocked" 

• 50Wife50Wife member
    @nitnat007 Ugh how frustrating!  As much as you don't want something to be wrong, you almost just want a reason.  Unfortunately, I've got no information for you but I hope you can get your follow up appts done quickly and get some answers!
  • Thanks @nitnat007.  I'm so sorry you didn't get a definitive answer.  +1 to what @50Wife said!  

@emmasemm I hope you don't have any problems with your monitoring!!
    Me: 45 OH: 42
    Beloved SS: born 12/2011
    TTC my bio #1/our #2 since January 2016
    **TW** June 2016 had CP **end TW**
    August 2016 - dx with DOR
    Somewhere in here received recommendation to do IVF with donor eggs, elected not to; OH dx with Low T
    May 2017 - began freezing sperm
    June 2017 - OH began treatment for Low T
    July 2017 - began doing 1 IUI via a midwife and 1 at home insemination each cycle
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6259ba
    July 2018 - exhausted frozen sperm, officially NTNP since OH is probably shooting blanks

• @emmasemm I will have having my biopsy and mock transfer on Monday at 545am! The doctor is coming in early to do it so I don’t have to go midday since I’ve taken so much time from work lately due to appointments. So the biopsy is to test for endometritis (not to be confused with endometriosis) so BCPs would have no impact on my biopsy as endometritis is an infection in the endometrial lining that can be treated with antibiotics and doesn’t have to be done at a certain time in the cycle. It will also act as a scratch. I will stay on the BCPs until closer to when my biopsy results should come in. When are you anciricpated to start your cycle? I’m so excited for you!!
  • People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

IVF
    Back on Levothyroxine
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

IUI

• jrm_14jrm_14 member
    @beachbunnyxo123 GL tomorrow!  That was super nice of your doctor to accommodate your schedule. 

@nitnat007 Ugh, sorry you waited all this time to not get a definitive answer.