Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Thur 5/10

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

GTKY: What's on your keychain?
*TW* TTC history
Me:32 DH:31
Married: 8/2015

TTC #1: 4/2017
Testing: HSG, U/S, BW, and DH's SA all normal
DX: Unexplained
8/2018: Clomid + TI = BFN
9/2018: Clomid + TI + Progesterone = BFN
11/2018: Clomid + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
12/2018: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone \\ Cancelled due to cyst
1/2019: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD Sept 30th, 2019
10/7/2019: Healthy baby boy!

TTC #2: 12/2020
2/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
3/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
4/2021: Surprise! Natural BFP! \\ EDD Jan 6th, 2022 \\ Chemical, betas not rising
8/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
9/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
10/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
11/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD July 29th, 2022

Re: WTO Thur 5/10

• Month/Cycle: Kinda cycle 1, kinda not (I want to try, but technically am not "supposed to")

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: BBT, Acupuncture, PCOS Diet, Supplements

R/R: I am still so torn on whether or not I should actively prevent this cycle and it's stressing me out!  

CS/Q: None

GTKY: What's on your keychain?  I have a lot on my keychain!  My car key, my husband's car key, three other keys (house, etc), and a crest with my last name on it.  I think that's all....oh I have my thing I scan at the gym too.
  • Month/Cycle: 9/7

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: OPK, BBT/Charting, BDing EOD starting CD 11

R/R: Rant- Have to finda new contractor. Again. One we planned is a long time family friend and on Monday he got sent to jail for 120 days for domestic. I can't wait for him to get out and quite honestly don't want to be giving him a ton of $$ if he's going to be drinking and being and a$$. Of course my MIL (like a second mother to him) may kill him when he gets home anyway.

CS/Q: Move along, nothing to see here

GTKY: What's on your keychain? Keys and a bullet gauge for a super temperamental handgun that I no longer own. Had Mace but it's not dark when I leave work anymore so that is in my glove box now. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @sparklingdiamond it's such a tough position for you to be in. I can't imagine the heartbreak/anger/frustration. But with all you went through, in your shoes I think I would follow Drs orders and wait (at least 1 full cycle). I have no clue if I could actually follow through with that though. I hope you come to a decision without getting too stressed out :heart:
  • Sparty18Sparty18 member
    edited May 2018
    Month/Cycle: 7/7

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: BBT, OPKs, charting all the things

R/R: Rant: As I mention below, I'm pretty sure I O'd yesterday, which is great, but I am not a fan of O'ing so early all the time, it concerns me that the egg isn't mature enough even though everything out there says O on CD12 is fine.
    (ETA: Sorry for the 27 commas in that sentence)

CS/Q: Pretty sure I O'd yesterday, especially given the crazy bad O pains that woke me up in the middle of the night, but I'll hang out here until I can confirm it.

GTKY: What's on your keychain?  Oh man, way too many keys - I've lost track of which ones are which for some things so then they just all stay on there.  Also, way too many old barcode scan things... like for a library in a city I lived in 5 years ago.  
  • Month/Cycle:  6/3

CD: 15

WAYDTGKU: OPK, BD on CD 11 & 12, planning on today and tomorrow. Hopefully Saturday too.

R/R: Rant- I'm just not understanding my body right now. I started having mild ovulation type cramps yesterday, still going today. My EWM showed up today, but I'm getting a negative on my OPKs. I have never used them before, so maybe that is normal, but I'm just frustrated. I know that if I just BD the way we should, I've done all I can do, but I just wish I knew for certain that I was ovulating. My brain has just been going a mile a minute about it all as this is our first month back after a loss.

CS/Q: 

GTKY: What's on your keychain? Too much. House keys to mine and my parents, office keys, glass breaker/seat belt cutter, key fob for our house alarm system, a cross keychain, key tag rewards cards.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

• LJMoon6LJMoon6 member

Month/Cycle: 13/14

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 
    Sexing

R/R: 
    HSG complete!!! Tubes are not blocked and my uterus looks beautiful! I’m so glad that’s over. I was so nervous! It was not nearly as bad as I made it up to be. It was uncomfortable but only lasted a minute or so. I can’t wait to get it on this month!

CS/Q: 
    nope

Car and house keys, a Lego’s man (Ron Weasley), and a medallion from San Sabastian, Spain that says Bahia de la concha.

@sparklingdiamond I’m sorry for the stress you’re having this cycle. I hope whatever decision you make will bring you some calm.

@prpl11butterfly Sorry about your contractor! That sucks but I can understand not wanting to give him any money anyways. At least this happened before he started, right? I would think it’d be worse if he was in the middle of the project.

@sparty18 I’ve been Oing on CD13 the last few cycles. I don’t think it’s a bad thing at all. I actually like it since it means more frequent FWs!

@georgiagirl1230 Sorry for your confusing body! I hope you figure it out soon. I know the first time using OPKs and figuring out my cycles better was so stressful. I felt like I was doing something wrong the whole time. And then finally I got a positive and everything was so much clearer. Hopefully you get a positive soon.

*TW* TTC history
    Me:32 DH:31
    Married: 8/2015

TTC #1: 4/2017
    Testing: HSG, U/S, BW, and DH's SA all normal
    DX: Unexplained
    8/2018: Clomid + TI = BFN
    9/2018: Clomid + TI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2018: Clomid + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    12/2018: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone \\ Cancelled due to cyst
    1/2019: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD Sept 30th, 2019
    10/7/2019: Healthy baby boy!

TTC #2: 12/2020
    2/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    3/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    4/2021: Surprise! Natural BFP! \\ EDD Jan 6th, 2022 \\ Chemical, betas not rising
    8/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    9/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    10/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD July 29th, 2022

• littleredmlittleredm member
    edited May 2018
    Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 17

WAYDTGKU: bbt, opk, cm, pnv

R/R: I’ve just been feeling really depressed all week and I can’t seem to shake it off. I know my husband and I should probably start BD tonight, especially since I’ll be out of town tomorrow night and I feel like I’m gonna ovulate soon but then the depression has me completely not in the mood, but I feel pressure to do it anyways. And then that little voice is saying “why bother, it won’t work anyway.” Idk just struggling this week.

CS/Q: 

GTKY: What's on your keychain? My house keys, my parent’s house keys, a Tardis keychain that was a gift from a friend, a Fox 97 keychain (it was an oldies radio station where my dad used to be a dj), and the key fob to my car.
  • @prpl11butterfly Ugh sorry about the contractor!  That is super frustrating.

@Sparty18 I think CD 12 is still considered normal though!

@GeorgiaGirl1230 Have you thought about temping at all?  That was the only way I could tell for sure when/if I was ovulating.

I think what makes it hard is I have conflicting opinions on it all.  Like ok I guess my body does need to recover, but also people accidentally get pregnant all the time soon after giving birth (I mean the term Irish twins came from somewhere right??)  And then I think well waiting one more cycle won't hurt me.  But at the same time it took me so long to get pregnant that I am afraid to waste time and a perfectly good cycle.  
  • eleven_eleven_ member
    Lurking from TWW  :)
    @Sparty18 I O really early too. Usually CD 11-CD 13. I was really worried about it too, but my RE said that it's fine and that he would only worry if my LP was shorter than 12 days. 
    TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    DS:  March 2014
    DD: May 2015
    BFP: 12/24/17 CP: 1/2/18 @ 4w 3d
    BFP: 1/26/18 CP: 2/2/18 @ 4w 4d
    BFP: 5/16/18 MMC: 6/15/18 @ 7w 5d
    BFP: 9/25/18! EDD: 6/9/19 TEAM GREEN  <3 

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @littleredm I feel you on not being in the mood for sex. Last night I literally told BF, “Just hurry and do it as fast as you can.” He’s my hero for getting the job done in the face of absolutely zero romance lol 

Month/Cycle: 3/2

CD: 17

WAYDTGKU: PNV, BBT, OPK, having way more sex than I actually want to...

R/R: So I thought I was going to ovulate Sun/Mon but never got a peak reading on OPK. I’m now on day 7 of high readings in a row and my temps are all over the place. I’m trying to HIO until I get that O day, but I’m close to giving up. 

CS/Q: FF is straight trippin. I’m 99% sure that I did not ovulate on CD10. 

GTKY: What's on your keychain? I have three separate key chains. One with my work keys; one with my house key, mail, car lift, and condo building key; and then my car key is by itself. I hate having a big bulky key ball in my pocket/purse. 
  • @LJMoon6 Thank you!! I hope it'll come up positive tonight or tomorrow. Congrats on your good test results, and so glad it wasn't as bad as you thought it would be!

@sparklingdiamondI have thought about starting with my new cycle if this one doesn't work out. I feel like I've read so much about it, but still don't quite understand how it works. What I'm getting is that you don't see the temp rise until after you've O'd, in which case, isn't it too late? Or are you looking to go through a cycle of tempting to see when you might have O'd so that you can get a better idea for the next cycle on when you might? I know that's a novice question, but I just wasn't quite grasping it. I have downloaded FF.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

• @LJMoon6 @sparklingdiamond @eleven_ Thanks for the reassurance, ladies.  I talked to my OB about it last week at my annual as well and he also said it was normal.  I do enjoy the short cycles, but I think the reason it bugs me is because...
    *TW for mention of child*
    For my first, there were several cycles I O'd on either 11 or 12 but the cycle I got my BFP was one of the rare times I O'd on 14, so naturally, I feel like that needs to happen again even though I know that isn't true.
  • @GeorgiaGirl1230 Yes, you would see the temp rise after you ovulate, but by going through a cycle or two it would confirm if you are ovulating and about when you are.  You could still just keep having sex EOD, but then you would at least know for sure if you are ovulating.
  • Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: pnv, charting, bd, opks

R/R: no headache so far today, which is nice because it's DH's evening off so maybe I won't spend the evening sleeping again!

CS/Q: nothing yet

GTKY: What's on your keychain? A bunch of keys, lots of store cards, and one or two sentimental keychains. Nothing too long though, because then the keys bump my knee when I'm driving, which drives me crazy!
  • Disclaimer: TTC really gets me down, so I probably won't post in WTO/TWW every day. 

Month/Cycle:
    2/2

CD: 1

WAYDTGKU:  I'm trying not to get too extreme yet. I've been taking folic acid for months now (not that it helps with conception), tracking CM and BBT in FF, moving to scheduled HIO. I've pretty much cut all alcohol, and if this month isn't successful, I'll be switching from coffee to tea and probably going back to my acupuncturist. We didn't have super timing last month, so we'll see how it goes this month without all the extra measures. 

R/R: I feel like a fool for even hoping we'd get lucky with a 1/1 NTNP baby (though we did have -3,O timing - could have been worse). Ugh. I'm just not that person, I guess. I'm already starting to stress about how long it's going to take. I'm feeling defeated about this cycle too, because I'm supposed to O Memorial Weekend. That weekend I will be away for two nights at a bachelorette party, and my MIL will be at my house from Fri - Tues. So, I'm expecting another bust this cycle. Sigh. I really, really hate TTC, but I'm sure I'm preaching to the choir. 

CS/Q: Do any of you use menstrual cups? Another group I'm in is obsessed with them. I tried the Saalt cup for the first time last month, and this is my second cycle attempting to use it. It was kind of a disaster last month (leaks galore, struggled getting it to open), and I don't have high hopes for this attempt. I think the one I have is not firm enough, but I know the Diva cup would be too long for me and stick out (TMI?). I'm on the hunt for another brand that is firmer, but short-ish. 

GTKY: What's on your keychain? Pink carabiner, and a barcode tag for the gym I haven't been to in like 2 years. And keys. Nothing exciting. 

GeorgiaGirl1230 I've never been able to get a positive on an OPK, and *TW loss* after my CP I had insane EWCM. Before the CP I only got about 2.5-4 days of EWCM and the cycle after the CP I had 9 days of EWCM. It was definitely delayed ovulation for me that month. Also, +1 for temping and tracking basal body temperature in FF. It's really the only way you can tell if you've ovulated short of an ultrasound. I'm sorry you're dealing with this. I hope you get some clarity soon. 

@LJMoon6 Great news about your clear HSG!

@littleredm it's hard when sex becomes perfunctory. I hate that. I've definitely told my H to just do his duty as quickly as possible, with no regard for my personal enjoyment. It sucks. 

@TJtheGoat what happens to your chart if you switch the detection style to FAM? 
    *TW*

Me: 31 Him: 32

BFP #1 12/30/15 - CP

BFP #2 3/11/16 - DD born 11/16

TFAS since April 2018

• @ljmoon6 Yay! I'm so glad you finished that test. It's amazing how much we make up in our heads and it never seems to matter that we are aware of that :D I'm laughing at your getting it on comment, hio girrrl! 

@general_organa I use soft cups. It's really easy. I recommend trying one first for practice, but anyway, you just squeeze it together and stick it in, sling it over your cervix. 

Month/Cycle: ivf/iui limbo..... trying on our own without fertility meds for a few cycles because why not

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: sex, not as much as last time because I'm learning which days are actually best according to the odds charts. raw prenatals, getting some vitamin c, myo isinotol, alpha lipoic acid, and coq10 started soon to help me with pcos and egg quaity. opks started today, looks close.

R/R: I'm just damn glad to give my body a break from meds for awhile. 

CS/Q: 

GTKY: What's on your keychain? Just keys. I'm not very exciting. 
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

• @littleredm I'm so sorry you're feeling depressed. I know what it's like. I hope you feel better soon.

@LJMoon6 Glad your HSG went well!

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: OPK, CM, BBT, charting, HIO

R/R: Rave: Got to go kayaking today, my favorite! A friend does guided kayak tours (mostly for tourists) up the intracoastal waterway and out to a barrier island, and he lets me tag along in exchange for helping load and unload the kayaks. One of these days I'll actually buy my own kayak... Rant: I hate waiting for test results. Had to have an ultrasound on my gall bladder yesterday; hoping it's nothing major.

CS/Q: None

GTKY: What's on your keychain? A set of poo emojis, courtesy of DH and a miniature of The Bean/Cloud Gate sculpture in Chicago.
  • @general_organa I'm trying them for the first month now. I grabbed a Diva in store because tampons have not been working well since my surgery and I was thinking about switching after baby anyway. This is going better but the Diva is too long for me as well. I'm trying this one next month (kind of hoping buying it in preparation was a lost cause and I don't need it....). 

• I just intro'd on the 5/7 Newbie thread so figured I'd jump in!

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 15

WAYDTGKU: PNV, BBT, OPK's, HIO (1 whole time so far!), cutting alcohol/caffeine. I have my TV U/S in an hour, so currently drinking my 32 oz of water so that my bladder is full! 

R/R: Rant: I tried to start tracking my cycle when I stopped BC in December, and had a few normal-ish periods and 1 full month where I temped and had a definite temp shift and AF arrived exactly 2 weeks later on the day my temp dropped. But since then I had one really long cycle (2. 5 months, wasn't temping, no idea what happened), and now this cycle I'm temping again and really nervous that I might not be O'ing regularly. Hoping for some answers from this U/S!
    Rave: It's almost the end of the school year!!!!! Any other teachers out there??

CS/Q: Not at the moment, my temp actually dropped quite a bit this morning instead so my body is frustrating me right now!

GTKY: What's on your keychain? Nothing exciting, just car/house/mail keys
  • I'm sorry that so many people are having a rough time of it right about now. It's really a reminder about how mentally, emotionally, and physically exhausting TTC really is for everyone, each with their different struggles. I will hope for some peace for everyone!

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: BBT, CM, CP, still debating whether OPKs are a.) worth the money and b.) not going to just stress me out even more

R/R: I'm making really good progress on my working out goals. I think I'm channeling my stress from TTC into it. I have to keep telling myself that it's really pathetic to be worrying about these things on cycle 3. But the super short luteal phase definitely got at me last time. Too scared to get on a scale yet, but at least I can't stress about all of this when I'm too busy trying to catch my breath!

CS/Q: So far my chart looks a little more steady than it did in the beginning of last month's cycle. Hopefully that's a good side of stabilization all around.

GTKY: What's on your keychain? Nothing too exciting. Keys, a random metal key tag that was my dad's before he died. All held on a carabiner so I don't lose them!
  • @suzycupcake LOL @ "sling it over your cervix"!  :D I'll look into those, thanks! Also, what are these "odds charts" you speak of? Are they in FF? 

@prpl11butterfly I've been pouring over the Put a Cup In It cup comparison chart trying to see if I can find a Goldilocks cup. It's here if you want to check it out. I currently have the saalt cup in size small and regular. The small is too small and the regular is too long! Ugh. They're not cheap, so I don't want to keep trying new cups! I might give up and go back to tampons, which would make me sad. I liked the idea of creating less trash by using the menstrual cup, but I can't get the ones I have to work for me. 

@chellisam FX for your test results!

@dogmomma271 there's definitely a learning curve with temping and charting. Sometimes people get a temp drop right before O, but hopefully your u/s will clear things up for you. 
    *TW*

BFP #1 12/30/15 - CP

TFAS since April 2018

• @general_organa I did the quiz on that site over the weekend and that is how I landed on the Lena. And also, I trimmed the stem off the Diva and will do the same for the Lena.
  • Thanks for the support everybody! I appreciate it so much.

@TJtheGoat sometimes I feel that opk’s can add so much stress. I had a really high reading really early in my cycle but it never peaked and then went back down. Hoping that yours O day comes soon!

@fantasyflyte so glad your headaches are gone! I know how miserable they can be. Hope you get to enjoy the night with your husband.

@general_organa don’t feel foolish for hoping that it would happen first chance. I think we all hoped for that. I get down too with ttc, and I feel like it can be so isolating. Thank goodness for this board with people that we can talk to and get support from. 

@chellisam I’ve been wanting to try kayaking for a long time now! It looks so fun. It’s so awesome you have that connection that lets you get tag along. Hoping that everything is ok test result wise. 

@auburnvelvet86 that’s awesome about your exercise goals. Did you join a gym or do you run or home workouts? It definitely helps to have something positive to focus on.
  • @littleredm I meant to send a comment to you before. I too deal with depression on and off so I totally get what you're going through. I'm not sure if your experience with it is the same as mine, but mine is pretty situational. I will feel depressed for a day, sometimes a few days, or a week and then it will subside, and it depends on what I'm going through whether or not it will last a certain amount of time. Anyway, you aren't alone. It's very very hard to get in the mood for anything when you are feeling this way. The best advice I can give, even though you didn't ask for it and I hope you will heed to it, is to be.kind.to.yourself. 

If your best friend was depressed, you would say these things to her. You don't deserve the insults you're giving yourself in your mind. Spend some time working on self care, no matter how unmotivated you feel. Baby steps. Brush your teeth and drink a glass of water. Chug it if you have to even though that sounds ridiculous. Sit outside in the sun for 15 minutes and notice your environment. Push the thoughts out that say, "None of them know what it's like. They are all going about their lives unscathed and here I am, the damaged person." 

If you work from home, put some clothes on. Sit on your bed for 10 minutes if you have to just to get a pair of pants on and then work your way from there. Just do little things like put on deodorant. Eat a yummy snack that you really like but don't binge unless it's carrots or something healthy. 

I know this is such a struggle but you can do this and you will. I have no doubt that you will get through this. Reach out to your husband and talk to him about how you are feeling. Tell him that you need support. 

((((((((littleredm)))))))))) <3<3<3 It will be okay. 
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI

• @littleredm -- I'm so spoiled. I work at a university library and the gym is literally across the hallway in the same building! I really have zero excuse not to go everyday M-F. I try to go over my lunch break while at work, and then either play tennis with my husband after work or do a yoga/strengths training video at home. My gym time is mostly just speed walking, so I feel like I need to do a few other things too to really make it count.
  • @general_organa If I switch it to FAM the crosshairs go away. I only have three more OPKs left for this cycle so if I don’t get a peak by tomorrow night, I’m going to stop worrying about it. 

@littleredm Thank you! 
  • @suzycupcake that chart is fantastic! Thank you for sharing! "Ball receptacles" is so great  :D 
    *TW*

BFP #1 12/30/15 - CP

TFAS since April 2018

• @TJtheGoat that makes sense to me. Based on CM and your temps, I wouldn't think you have O'd yet?
    *TW*

BFP #1 12/30/15 - CP

TFAS since April 2018

• @suzycupcake thank you so much for the words of  encouragement. My depression is situational and comes and goes. It’s been tough because I had to leave my job to try to have a baby (I had to come off medication that allowed me to work full time because it’s not safe for pregnancy) and I’ve been doing contract work when I can but I have a LOT of time to think and obsess and our budget is super tight which makes it hard to be get out of the house for social activities. I love the chart you shared! 

@auburnvelvet86 ain’t nothing wrong with power walking! Haha. That’s great you have a gym so accessible. That’s the one thing I miss about apartment living is having a gym right downstairs I could go to. Lol.
  • Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: pnv, cm, bbt, opks

R/R: Rave- had several small reminders today about how good life really is.  I’m in Houston for a trip and am seeing friends, getting to do and see things, reminders from work that let me know what I do is important, etc.  It’s good to stop and smell the roses sometimes.

CS/Q: nothing yet

GTKY: What's on your keychain? I have a push button start car and my garage door opener is wired into my sun visor, so I don’t carry a keychain.  B) 
  • @littleredm Working at home is both a blessing and a curse it seems. I also resigned from one of my jobs at the end of February, for a reason in my spoiler and it's a *TW, but anyway, seeing you share about it today motivated me to put on clothes, do some light cleaning, water some plants, and feed myself meals. There's nothing like talking about it with people who get it. I hope that you have a better day today. It's 2:30am here. I've been trying to go to bed earlier because I beat myself up if I wake up at 11am, but realistically, it's only 8 hours of sleep if I go to bed at 3am. social activities, what are those?  ;)

IVF
    Back on Levothyroxine
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

IUI

• snarklessnarkles member
    edited May 2018
    I've been MIA all week because my kids (read: students) are testing. Lots and lots of testing.

Month/Cycle: We're still not ready to TTC, so I'm just here to give support and to offer what I know...**TW** mentions child...

Since we're TFAS and I have PCOS...

CD: 12...

WAYDTGKU: I'm rejoining Weight Watchers to get back on track with my weight loss. TBH, I have Type II Bipolar Disorder, so every so often, my depression kicks me when I'm down and it's tough to refocus. I've been on a small downward spiral lately about my weight, so I do the most logical thing ever and eat my feelings...then feel sad about gaining weight, so it's a big spiral. I'm adding a prenatal multivitamin to my regiment and will be going back to my RE for bloodwork and to see what kind of game plan we'll need when we starting trying. 

R/R: Just getting really down. I am excited, though, because I finally put pen to paper (read: created a spreadsheet, anyone else love spreadsheets?) and we are a few short months away from being completely debt-free (minus two federal loans, which are being forgiven after this year...yay, teaching in a Title I school...). If we put all of our resources in to making a giant snowball of payments, we could be ready (financially) to TTC by October or November. It's a really good feeling. Now if we could just work on H's anxiety...

CS/Q: Nothing today. 

I have a lanyard that I was given when I was a wee first-year teacher at my school. I also have a Academy Award keychain that a student bought me when he was in California and a Nuestra Senora de Guadalupe (Our Lady of Guadalupe) keychain another student bought me when she went to Mexico this summer to visit her family. And then a bunch of keys I don't really need as much anymore. One of them is from the house I grew up in. My parents bought that house in 1984 for $50,000. My dad fixed it up and it was the only house I ever lived in. I moved out of that house when I was 25 and then moved back in when I was 27 because the private school I was teaching at barely paid minimum wage (even though I have a Master's)...and then they sold the house for almost $300,000 after I got married. It was a beautiful house. Built in 1891. I'm both sad and happy they sold it. 

ETA: Ooops...I realized that this was Thursday...now I"m off to Friday...