December 2018 Moms
Options

PGAL check in w/o 5/9

Hump day!!! Hope you guys are speeding through the week :) 

1. How far along are you? Any milestones? 

2. How are you feeling (pregnancy symptoms)? 

3. How are you feeling (anxiety wise)? 

4. Any appointment updates?

5. What's been happening in your life this week? Rants/raves/whatever (Dear diary posts and venting are welcome and encouraged here): 

6. GTKY: if you had a superpower, what would it be? 

Re: PGAL check in w/o 5/9

• Options
    @coco2787 And @lexidawg thinking of you both this morning in your appts 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @coco2787 Fingers crossed for you today! And @lexidawg Thinking of you too. Let us know how it goes.  <3
    **June Siggy Challenge - P.I.L.Fs**
    httpsstaticboredpandacomblogwp-contentuploads201702best-dad-ever-chris-hemsworth-thor-589aec291b80c__700jpg
  • Options
    Nine weeks by LMP, same day as my BO + MMC dx! Medium stressed because it's the day again, but this time I've already seen an embryo and heard the heartbeat. All I know is that it's not another BO, but we're not out of the dark yet.

Better! B6 supplementation is keeping 90 percent of the invisible nausea away. Boobs are making it hard to sleep, but I'm managing. The first meal of the day is the hardest, I just have no appetite.

More anxious about buying another house & moving again TBH. Trying to keep the calm though, I don't want to stress out too bad. I already notified DH that I will be having a tiny glass of port tonight with dinner.

I'll see my OB again next week. Probably just dating, since the last ultrasound was a BO check, and we saw that I was measuring 3-4 days behind LMP estimation. NDB, but still FX.

5. What's been happening in your life this week? Rants/raves/whatever (Dear diary posts and venting are welcome and encouraged here): 
    Dear Diary, I wish I was more productive during the day. We're moving in 4-6 weeks, and I still have boxes that need to be sorted for trash/donations/recycling. Each day that I say that I'm going to fill my car with donations I get bogged down in the details "donate to a local thrift store?" "donate to a Kansas City women's shelter?" "which one" "what are the hours" and by the time I am almost ready to commit, I get a wave a nausea and need a nap after eating...then it's time for me to cook dinner.

Photographic memory. It may not be an actual superpower (because some people really do have it) but I sure as hell don't have it and would love it. If I had photographic memory I would start collecting professions and languages, so that when DH retires we could literally move anywhere in the world and be just fine. Tokyo is our number one expat location.

And yes, @coco2787 and @lexidawg - thinking of you both this morning :heart:
    NTNP since Dec 2012 | TTC since Jan 2016
    Dx: Unspecified IF

BFP#1 Nov 2017 • Blighted Ovum + MMC • D&C at nine weeks
    BFP#2 Apr 2018 • It's a boy! • Born 13 Dec 2018 :love:
    Anniversary
  • Options
    texas_ttexas_t member
    @coco2787 and @lexidawg Thinking of you both and praying for great appointments!
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Expected Rainbows 12/2018*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• Options
    @coco2787 Good luck at your appointment this morning. I really hope you get good news, pass your milestone, and that this takes the edge off a bit for you.

@lexidawg Also thinking about you. I hope the bleeding has subsided, and they find that everything is looking great in there!

@echo-charlietango Good luck at your appointment next week. 

8 + 6/Passed my loss date, have seen the HB a few times
    Really not bad. My boobs feel like they may pop, and I'm still irritable AF, but not much as far as nausea goes.
    A LOT better. At my 7 week appointment, my RE said my odds of having another loss were down to 5%. I had my first u/s at my OB yesterday, and was still measuring on track, and the little Duderino had a healthy HB on 176. It's eased my anxiety a lot.
    I am going back in 2 weeks to just hear the heartbeat (before my roadtrip), do the labwork for the Harmony NIPT, and then I have to do an hour-long glucose test. I have NIR PCOS, and did a 2 (or 3?) hour fasting glucose test a little over a year ago, and all my numbers were fine then, but I guess they are being proactive since I'm still taking Metformin. I'm not really worried about it, and I have to go in for an appointment that day anyway, so oh well. 
    Uh well I missed work on Monday because I tweaked my back somehow, and pretty much couldn't move. I went to the chiropractor, which helped, and I'm feeling better now. That just kind of set me behind work-wise, since Mondays are typically pretty busy, so I had like an additional 100+ emails to sort through yesterday. Other than that, things are good.
    Invisibility for sure. 
  • Options
    8w5d
    Feeling good for the most part. Nausea here and there but not as bad as it was. Sore boobs. Some fatigue, but that’s better too.
    Right now I’m between ok and not ok. I have an ultrasound tomorrow. I hope everything is good and then I can relax a little after that.
    Tomorrow!
    Just hanging out with my little one. I think we may announce to family on mother’s day. My sil is due about 2 weeks before me after a long infertility struggle and then a round of ivf. So I’ve been putting it off until I feel like she’s in the clear and I definitely don’t want to steal her thunder. So I think we will finally tell mil but ask her not to mention it to sil for now (who lives across the country so that shouldn’t be too hard).
    Teleportation would be pretty sweet. Then I could go back to Hawaii without a gagillion hour flight.
    httpsstaticboredpandacomblogwp-contentuploads201702best-dad-ever-chris-hemsworth-thor-589aec291b80c__700jpg
  • Options
    texas_ttexas_t member
    @lexidawg So glad to hear you little behbeh is doing great!!! I hope this appointment puts you at ease!
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• Options
    texas_ttexas_t member
    1. How far along are you? Any milestones? 10w3d 

2. How are you feeling (pregnancy symptoms)? Bloated, gassy, tired, and on and off nausea, although I can feel it easing up

3. How are you feeling (anxiety wise)? Nervous. My 8w appointment was great, so I really have no reason to be nervous, I just am.

4. Any appointment updates? My next appt is 5/21 the day we leave for vacation.  They will try a doppler and if can't distinguish 2 heartbeats, they'll do an US.  I'm praying for a perfect appointment, I'm just nervous about that feeling you get as they're looking for HBs where you can't breath. I hate that feeling.

5. What's been happening in your life this week? Rants/raves/whatever (Dear diary posts and venting are welcome and encouraged here): Counting down seconds to my next appointment and my vacation. 

Teleportation for sure. I hate traveling. I'd love to be able to beam myself somewhere.
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• Options
    6+3
    Nausea set in last week. That and the exhaustion, ugh.
    I have been pretty good, but waiting on that first ultrasound before I can semi-relax.
    Tomorrow I have my first ultrasound appt. Cannot freaking wait. It has been a long wait.
    I am trying to be in a better mood this week. Last week I was a straight up b!tch to my poor husband. 3rd pregnancy and I never remember being this moody.
    Uhhhhh, my brain is apparently too fried to think of anything right now.
  • Options
    texas_ttexas_t member
    rosebud332  Praying for a perfect appointment for you tomorrow!
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• Options
    @coco2787 and @lexidawg So glad both of your appointments went well!!
  • Options
    texas_ttexas_t member
    @morgantu Yes!!!! Part of me wants to move my appointment up, but then I feel like that's not having faith in this pregnancy. Its so hard :(
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• Options
    texas_ttexas_t member
    @coco2787 Yay for a great appointment!
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• Options
    @morgantu Correct, no unisom! My plan was to implement baby steps, and add unisom if the 25mg B6 wasn't up to muster. But luckily I just needed that B6. FWIW I have never taken unisom and am weirdly apprehensive about sleep aids. Congrats on your semester completion & badass hair cut! As a grown woman with a mohawk, I am a big fan of badass hair cuts :wink:

Anniversary
  • Options
    @echo-charlietango ok i'm gonna try to step down to just b6. I do feel more comfortable with that then with unisom too. But it is working, so i will definitely go back to it if need be. It's the first sleep aid i've ever taken, but i don't really notice a difference. That said, I've always been a really good sleeper, so it doesn't feel a lot different to me. 
  • Options
    @lexidawg I'm so glad for you! I had the exact same thing happen, and it made the following spotting much less unnerving, since I was expecting it. 

@coco2787 YAY! I know it is scary to be a few days off, but at least the growth has been consistent and you got to see a healthy HB! Such great news.

@morgantu Wow, you have so many good things going on! Also, I know it isn't the same, but there are some pretty good NA beers out there. I had a NA IPA a couple of weeks ago and could not taste the difference at all...I just didn't get the buzz that I normally would from IPA, haha. NA wine though, that's a completely different, very sad, story  :(
  • Options
    @Hollyyyyy there is a place near us that i saw had a NA beer, i think i might try it next time! 
  • Options
    texas_ttexas_t member
    @morgantu and @echo-charlietango If it makes any difference to y'all, it's actually an antihistamine and not a dedicated sleep aid, FWIW.  I need help sleeping right now anyway, even though I'm exhausted, I welcome the help the Unisom has given me.  Before getting pregnant, I used to take Benedryl at night. I would keep doing it except I replaced it with the doxy version on Unisom. If just the b6 is helping, that's awesome, though!
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• Options
    @texas_t thanks for the info! I wasn't sure what the unisom did, but i know it helps. And if it's safe (which my dr says totally, to the dismay of my mother who is apparently a pregnancy expert from 30 years ago) then i am fine with continuing it until my nausea gets better. 
  • Options

7w1. Baby is finally big enough for me to see well transabdominally and get a good heart rate of 131 yesterday!
    Lots of nausea, though yesterday and today have been better. I’m getting acne, which I didnt get with my son. I am one of those lucky assholes that doesn’t have skin problems... but I sure do now! I remember getting super hairy with my son, and I am not a hairy person at all. I had to shave my belly when I was pregnant with him! 

I’m feeling so much better now that I can see a heartbeat. I have to keep reminding myself I am NOT out of the woods yet. 

Nope.

We are suppose to get a final completion date for our house any day now- so I am frantically trying to finish up last minute touch up things around our current house to get it ready for market. 

Read minds. Though I can see how it could turn into a really bad thing.

• Options
    @lexidawg and @coco2787  congratulations on great appointments! Hopefully you both feel more at peace now.
  • Options
    I know teleportation is much more efficient, but I think I'd prefer the thrill of flying.
    Flying is my backup superpower! After a friend let me fly his plane, I understood my pilot friends (including DH) so much better. I look forward to skydiving sometime :smiley:

Anniversary
  • Options
    @echo-charlietango Oh, I bet skydiving would be amazing! Maybe I'll be brave enough one day!
  • Options
    @maureenmce @echo-charlietango I went skydiving a few years ago, on a whim! It was fun, would totally do again if it wasn't so expensive. Definitely better than  bungee jumping! 
  • Options
    @morgantu Noted! Also...bungee sounds scarier than skydiving to me :grimace:

Anniversary
  • Options
    @echo-charlietango Skydiving is still one of the best experiences I have ever had. DO IT  (well maybe after you have the baby)!!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @echo-charlietango Ah, I’d sort of wondered if you were a pilot from your screen name.  I’m a relatively new (got my certificate 4 years ago) private pilot.  I was supposed to be working on my instrument rating when I got engaged, married, pregnant, then *TW* not pregnant, and have focused the last year and a half or so trying to figure out how best to get (and stay) pregnant again, so haven’t been flying lately :(

But I’d much prefer to fly the plane than to jump out of it!
    About me:
    Married 6/18/16 (Me 42, DH 44), TTC #2
    ***TW***
    Natural BFP 8/10/16 --> mc our NIPT-normal little girl at 11w5d on 10/1/16 :(
    As of 12/2016:  AMH 1.42, FSH 6.1, AFC ~10
    Self-benched Nov-Dec 2016 for
    IVF #1 Jan-Feb 2017 (OCP, testosterone primed antagonist w/HGH - ER 2/2/17 - 12R, 7M ICSI'd, 3F, 0B)
    IVF #2 Mar-Apr 2017 (testosterone primed agonist/luteal lupron w/HGH - ER 4/8/17 - 10R, 8M, 8F, 5B, 1 PGS normal)
    IVF #3 May-Jun 2017 (testosterone primed agonist/luteal lupron w/HGH - ER 6/4/17 - 14R, 5F, 3B, 0 normal)
    **New RE**
    IVF #4 Sept 2017 (natural start microdose lupron flare w/HGH - ER 9/28/17 - 33R, 18F, 10B, 4 PGS normals!)
    FET #1 (medicated) of one PGS normal 4AA XX 11/2/17 - Beta #1 11/11/17 (153), Beta #2 11/13/17 (324), mc at 5w1d on 11/19/17 :(
    IVF #5 Dec 2017 - Insemination of 9 frozen eggs from 2012 (8F, 1B, 0 normal)
    Jan 2018 - Natural cycle ERA (normal/receptive) & stimming for
    IVF #6 Jan-Feb 2018 (natural start microdose lupron flare w/HGH - ER 2/3/18 - 17R, 6M, 4F, 0 blasts)
    IVF #7 Feb 2018 (natural start microdose lupron flare w/HGH - ER 2/26/18 - 19R, 9M, 9F, 4B, 2 PGS normals)
    FET #2 Apr 2018 (natural cycle w/o trigger, w/P4 support) of one PGS normal 4AA- XX 4/5/18 - Beta #1 4/14/18 (67), Beta #2 4/16/18 (231)
    Rainbow baby girl born 12/16/2018 (via c-section, induced at 39 weeks)

-----
    TFAS!
    FET #3 Dec 2019 (natural cycle w/o trigger, w/P4 support) of one PGS normal 3BB XY 12/16/19 - Beta #1 12/24/19 (139), Beta #2 12/27/19 (482)

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    mommythlegendmommythlegend member
    edited May 2018
    10wks 1-3 days

Tired, constipated, dry skin on cheeks, on/off nausea occasionally 

Anxious. I had two friends pregnant & due two weeks ahead & behind me. They both miscarried, just found out about the 2nd one on Monday.

My next appt isn't until next week Fri. Reg ob check & blood draw for panorama. Really really hoping for an ultrasound too.

5. What's been happening in your life this week? Rants/raves/whatever: 
    Not too much. Need to make a meal for teacher appreciation day tomorrow, then making pine box derby car with son tomorrow night at scouts.

Tough one! I guess teleportation although photographic memory would be sweet.
  • Options
    @mommythlegend I’m so sorry about both of your friends. 
  • Options
    @mommythlegend Oh I am so sorry to hear about your friends. My dear friend was due a few weeks before me in November, we were in a TTC message thread together with one other friend, and then she had a MMC. It's so hard because it amps up the anxiety levels, and also I've been feeling guilt (even though I shouldn't, I know.) It's just so tough and it's especially hard because we live in the same apartment building, and now she has to see me pregnant and I can see on her face it's hard for her (and it will be harder, I'm sure as I get a bump.) I am just praying she gets pregnant again quickly and it works out. I wish the same for your friends who had losses. Hugs.
  • Options

I am 6 weeks, 2 days, so past my loss.

I feel exhausted, bloated, constipated, and am having invisible nausea.

Seeing the heartbeat last week helped, but I think I will feel much better after first tri, so 6 more weeks!

My initial medical history appointment is all set for the 21st. That feels like so long to wait!

I cannot stop eating! I don’t want to gain as much weight as I did last time, but carbs keep calling my name.

I would love the ability to read minds.
  • Options
    Guys, work has been VERY stressful and awful yesterday and today (to the point that I am trying to leave this job early because I am so worried about miscarrying under this stress and workload) and last night and today I've been cramping. I haven't had any spotting so I know it's probably fine, but I am so scared and could use any good thoughts coming my way.
  • Options
    @maureenmce Sending prayers and positive vibes your way! I am sorry that you are under such stress. I know it’s hard to think positive sometimes, but cramping is completely normal!