June 2018 Moms
Options

Symptoms [April]

1234568»

Re: Symptoms [April]

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think what your true intentions are, is to come back here and constantly be rude trolls.  If you have somewhere new then why waste your time here with us?  Go ahead move on.  Or are your lives really so sad that you just sit on every social media site and belittle?  As for how many times I’ve posted your opinion means nothing so take it so your new fan page and pat each other on the back.  
  • Options
    Okay @LukesMom16, I have a question for you. If you’re so concerned about no one being left to participate with anymore, why aren’t you on the STM+ check in thread with the other ladies who came out of the woodwork and started posting since the regulars left and there’s nothing for you all to lurk around and read anymore?

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    krash_krash_ member
    I think the point that is being missed here is that we spent 7+ months getting to know each other. Supported each other through the ups and downs and uncertainty of pregnancy. That takes more than 19 replies. On other social media platforms, Facebook or Instagram, there is a lot more personal information being shared. Our full names, our SO's names and pictures of our kids and homes. 

It's not that we ditched everyone to move to FB, obviously we all still check here, we would just like to get to know each other more in a place that is more secure than TB. We don't need to just "go ahead and move on" because we still want to be able to support people who have questions. I'm sure @1stmurphybaby 's question would have gotten more answers and experience if you hadn't immediately jumped to all the cool kids left for FB. 

Lastly, this BMB is not some exclusive club that only certain people are allowed to be a part of, post threads or make replies. It's May 8th. There's no May symptoms thread. So make one...
    *TW LC*
    Me & MH: 32
    DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures; NICU)
    TTC #2: 12/2019
    Sept 2020: HSG possible blocked right tube
    Nov 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFN
    Dec 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFP!!! EDD 9/18

• Options
    izza2izza2 member
    2589 said:
    Okay @LukesMom16, I have a question for you. If you’re so concerned about no one being left to participate with anymore, why aren’t you on the STM+ check in thread with the other ladies who came out of the woodwork and started posting since the regulars left and there’s nothing for you all to lurk around and read anymore?
    Because it's better to complain on the Symptoms thread that NOTHING WILL EVER BE STARTED EVER AGAIN because the people who made a community aren't around every day to start new posts for the people who came out of the wood works to complain about everyone moving along.

*breath*
    I like run on sentences. Sorry.

Also, to the complaining lady (sorry, don't feel like scrolling up to tag you): if we really just come back to be trolls (on the board that was our home for 7 ish months? Really?), we'd be finding things to troll about on every other thread that's been active recently.

Instead, it's just responses to you... because you were super bitter about the community moving on without you. When you weren't a part of it to begin with.
    "I was so super busy for the past 5 months and couldn't even say hello!" ...is a poor excuse, considering we have college students, mothers, ladies who work multiple jobs... and some ladies who were all of the above and still managed to pop in to give/get support and get to know the rest of the community.

No sense being a bitter betty about something you didn't GAF about for almost the entirety of the pregnancy anyway.
    I don't know what exactly you expected.

Me: 30 | DH: 34 | DSS: 14 | DS: 4
    PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

• Options

This thread has been closed to new posts due to the change in topic. Continuing to create threads related to this topic will be grounds for warning and/or removal from The Bump Community.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit the Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"