Pregnant after IF
Options

1st Trimester check-in | w/o April 30th

2»

Re: 1st Trimester check-in | w/o April 30th

• Options
    @mag1cbeli3ver Thank you!  On the bright side we are far enough along now that we are starting to pick out ways we want to tell our families - I've been setting little "prizes" for bench marks lol.  After our first scan/bloodwork I let myself go out and get a pregnancy book and started a pregnancy journal.  After this scan I am letting myself start a little baby binder as a place to keep ultrasound pics and test results, all the little milestones.  Next week we are going to let ourselves start purchasing some of the things we want to use to tell family (my dad is from England and a huge Manchester United fan so we are going to get him a little United jersey;  we are getting my sister and law and her husband - who are expecting as well and due in August a onsie that says "I may be small but I'm going to be a BIG cousin - with our due date).  So all the little mile markers help pass the time till we can be "official"!

@ChristenMA83 Thank you!  I'm glad you found out where your records went and that they are headed to the right place now!
  • Options
    @mechelita44 wow you’re almost at the 2nd trimester! Hope you get rid of the cough soon!

@thothscribe81 glad everything looks good! And it is very early for HB. 

@ChristenMA83 yikes! Hope the random office gets your documents to the right place!
    TTC history in spoiler box:
    Me: 42, single
    Hysteroscopy: 2013
    IUI #1-2: 2013 BFN
    Surgery 10/2015: Planned to start trying again but had a surgery. (Not related to fertility)
    Surgery 5/2016: Planned to start trying again but had another surgery. (Not related to fertility)
    IUI  #3-5 (with Clomid): summer 2016 BFN
    IVF #1: 11/2016. 30R; 21M; 20F; 8B (6 day5 & 2 day6); 4 normal after PGS
    Medicated FET #1: 1/31/2017 transferred 1 embryo 3AA. BFP. Embryo stopped growing at 6w 1d. MUA at 9w 3d.
    Medicated FET #2June 2017 - cancelled...
    Hysteroscopy #2: June 2017
    Medicated FET #2: 8/7/2017 transferred 1 embryo 5BB. BFP. Ended in CP.
    Medicated FET #3: 10/11/2017 transferred 1 embryo 3AA. BFN
    ERA: December 2017 - need an extra 12 hours of PIO
    Medicated FET #4: 1/24/2018 transferred 1 embryo 4AA. BFN
    Out of embryos.  :'(
    IVF #2: 03/2018.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    IlkyIlky member
    @prudence9-2 yay for the baby catching up! HB rate sounds great!

@thothscribe81 yay for great ultrasound results! 

@ChristenMA83 ugh, sorry to hear the mix up! will that cause you to be seen at a later time than when you expected?

@mag1cbeli3ver how did your appt go?

AFM, I didnt have an ultrasound yesterday, just blood test to check progesterone levels. As I already got an ultrasound at my high risk doctor on tuesday, I felt liek I really didnt need two ultrasounds in one week. 
  • Options
    @ChristenMA83 Wow! Mistakes like that can be scary, but at least the random Dr office called you to get everything straightened out! Hopefully it will get where it needs to go soon!

@thothscribe81 Those are some really cute announcement ideas! And I think it's cool to have mini rewards after certain benchmarks to help breakup the waiting.

@Ilky hope all your numbers were great!

AFM,
    My appointment was great! First US with the OB. Baby bean is measuring 2 days ahead right now but we're keeping due date of 12/1! Heartbeat was 181!! So in love already!
    This was my first ever appointment with this OB. The office was nice but I only got to meet the US tech. She was pleasant but not as friendly as the RE staff. I kind of felt rushed. But, I get to meet with the Dr. next week for the physical exam and stuff, and I've heard really great things about all the Drs at the practice, so I'm excited for that!
    Pregnancy TickerMe: 33, DH: 41
    Started IF Feb. 2014
    PCOS & MFI (low sperm count and motility)
    3 Femara cycles w/natural intercourse over summer 2014, BFN
    1 Clomid cycle w/natural intercourse Nov. 2014, BFN
    IUI March 2015, BFN
    IUI June 2015, BFN
    IUI Oct. 2015, BFN
    IVF Oct. 2016, fresh transfer, 2 day-3 embryos, BFN; nothing to freeze
    IVF Nov. 2017, fresh transfer, 2 day-5 blasts, BFP; ectopic; 1 blast frozen
    FET March 2018, 1 day-5 blast, BFP!
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    @ilky I don't think it'll move my first OB appointment.  I still have one more with the OB and I'm 3.5 weeks out from when I need the OB appointment, but I haven't worked with this office before so I don't know how hard it is to get in.

@mag1cbeli3ver yay for a good ultrasound.  I'm not looking forward to leaving the RE because they're all so nice and take their time, etc...and I know I can't expect quite that level of care, time and patience at the OB.  
    December FET Spreadsheet
    TTC History in spoiler  Instagram
    Me 35 - DH 42
    Married Oct 2007
    TTC Since Oct 2010 - MFI Diagnosis 2012 (Morphology 1% + High DNA Frag)
    IUI x2 in 2012 - BFN
    IVF #1 Feb 2018 - 9 Retrieved - 8 Mature - 5 Fertilized - 2 Snowbabies - no testing
    FET#1 March 2018 - BFP - MMC May @ 10w4d
    FET#2 July 2018 - BFN
    IVF #2 Nov 2018 - 10 Retrieved - 10 Mature - 8 Fertilized - 2 Snowbabies - no testing
    “Never give up on something that you can't go a day without thinking about.”― Winston Churchill
  • Options
    Had my first OB appt today. A lot of information.... But now I'm on the schedule of "regular" pregnancies which means that I have no appt for 3 weeks!!! And in 3 weeks I'll have the NT scan... but no US before that. I will get blood tests done and talk to a genetic counselor prior to that, but no ultrasound for 3 weeks!  :s
    TTC history in spoiler box:
    Me: 42, single
    Hysteroscopy: 2013
    IUI #1-2: 2013 BFN
    Surgery 10/2015: Planned to start trying again but had a surgery. (Not related to fertility)
    Surgery 5/2016: Planned to start trying again but had another surgery. (Not related to fertility)
    IUI  #3-5 (with Clomid): summer 2016 BFN
    IVF #1: 11/2016. 30R; 21M; 20F; 8B (6 day5 & 2 day6); 4 normal after PGS
    Medicated FET #1: 1/31/2017 transferred 1 embryo 3AA. BFP. Embryo stopped growing at 6w 1d. MUA at 9w 3d.
    Medicated FET #2June 2017 - cancelled...
    Hysteroscopy #2: June 2017
    Medicated FET #2: 8/7/2017 transferred 1 embryo 5BB. BFP. Ended in CP.
    Medicated FET #3: 10/11/2017 transferred 1 embryo 3AA. BFN
    ERA: December 2017 - need an extra 12 hours of PIO
    Medicated FET #4: 1/24/2018 transferred 1 embryo 4AA. BFN
    Out of embryos.  :'(
    IVF #2: 03/2018.

• Options
    How far along are you? / EDD
    10w3d  EDD: 11/28

How are you feeling?
    Same symptoms (sore boobs, nausea, heartburn, food aversions etc)- lately I've had a lot of pain in my tailbone area and such

Any recent/upcoming appointments?
    I have blood work on 5/8 and also asked to see my OB because I have so much anxiety about this pregnancy and want to make sure everything is ok.

Thoughts/Concerns?
    I got a doppler at 8w- tried to use the doppler and couldn't find the HB so of course I freaked myself out. Had an appointment at 8w5d and everything was great so I put the doppler away for awhile- of course I tried it again this morning and couldn't find the HB. I have GAD (Generalized Anxiety Disorder) and I am feeling super stressed today for some reason.

Questions:
    How do you all survive between appointments???

GTKY: Spring is here (kind of)! What are some of your favorite spring activities? What are you most looking forward to over the next 2 months?

I love to be outside or just have iced tea on the patio- I live in Southern California so it is warm here all the time, but I love it!
  • Options
    @prudence9-2 Ahhh as much as I'm looking forward to graduating from my RE - that part is going to be the worst!  Waiting so long between ultrasounds!  I'm getting used to the weekly monitoring lol.