July 2018 Moms
Options

Tuesday Ticker Change 5/1

How far along today? How big is baby?

New/Interesting/Festering Symptoms

Appointments/US this week

Random Questions

Rants/Raves

GTKY: What's the #1 food or drink that you miss and can't wait to have when no longer pregnant?

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change 5/1

• Options
    How far along today? How big is baby? 30 weeks - a large cabbage!  

New/Interesting/Festering Symptoms I have no torso, so baby is officially all up in my ribs now. My feet and legs have also started to retain water so I bought 4 new pair of compression socks from Amazon.

Appointments/US this week Nope, not this week.

Random Questions Has anyone else had crazy dry skin and itchy on your bump?  This did not happen with my first and I'm not sure if I'm using crappier coconut oil this time or what. 

Rants/Raves This baby is going to be nameless because DH sucks at baby names.  I wish he would just let me name him without any input. 

GTKY: What's the #1 food or drink that you miss and can't wait to have when no longer pregnant? 
    Definitely beer.  I've even taken 1-2 sips of DH's occasionally lately.  I didn't miss any alcohol with my first, but this one I keep really wanting a beer!  I was so concerned about drinking when nursing after not drinking all pregnancy that DH bought me the little 6 oz baby beers after DD was born.  Hahahaha.
  • Options
    How far along today? How big is baby? 30 weeks - babies are estimated by my MFM to be 3lb and 3 lb 6 oz! Grow babies grow.
    New/Interesting/Festering Symptoms Swelling!

Appointments/US this week Had a growth scan

Random Questions

Rants/Raves My first trimester craving of chocolate milk has returned. 

None
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How far along today? How big is baby? 27 weeks baby is the size of a head of lettuce 

New/Interesting/Festering Symptoms: leg cramps! I’ve been getting the worst Charley horses in my calves at night. Sometimes they happen consecutively—record has been 4x in a row. Trying to get more potassium/magnesium in my diet. Unfortunately not much I can do and apparently it’s common if you are active. Still get random rashes in my armpit area. Also my blood work last week showed I’m slightly anemic so I’m now adding iron pills and worried about how my body will react. 

Appointments/US this week: no appointments this week. 

Random Questions

Rants/Raves: ranting about those terrible leg cramps! 

GTKY: What's the #1 food or drink that you miss and can't wait to have? SUSHI! I thought I would miss wine or cocktails a lot more but they actually kind of turn me off since being pregnant. 
  • Options
    How far along today? How big is baby?
    I am 25 weeks and baby is the size of a cauliflower 
    New/Interesting/Festering Symptoms
    Nothing new just the same oh typical symptoms. 
    Appointments/US this week
    None this week. 
    Random Questions
    Has anyone else experienced being tired the entire pregnancy? With my daughter I had energy mid way and felt good, but not with this pregnancy. 
    Rants/Raves
    Rave we just purchased our new home and we are excited. Rant due to being so tired I have little energy to help get out home ready to put on the market. My husband has been pulling all the weight and I feel really bad. 
    I would just prefer to eat a decent sized meal. I can’t each much but always feel hungry and it is so annoying. 
  • Options
    @MichelleAG05 Yes I have little red bumps on my bump. I attempt to keep it moisturized which has helped. The bigger it gets the itcher it is. Last pregnancy I had PUPS which was torcher. My stomach itching is a cake walk compared to having PUPS. 
  • Options
    @ssthomps - yes, I don't think mine is PUPS so I shouldn't complain!  I've been tired this entire pregnancy too.  I'm chalking it up to being borderline anemic and chasing after a toddler this time.  On days when I up my meat/iron intake I don't feel like I need to go to bed by 8:30, which is nice.
  • Options
    zg49zg49 member
    How far along today? How big is baby? 28 weeks, I think bump said an eggplant?

New/Interesting/Festering Symptoms Getting over-full with every meal and heartburn.

Appointments/US this week Had an appointment today, standard. Now starting the every 2 week appointments! YIKES!

Random Questions Any other STM's feel 9 months pregnant already?? I look down at this bump and it looks like the size of my other two at 39 weeks and I can't imagine going another 10-12 weeks!

Rants/Raves

Sushi, which I know I can technically eat (especially because my favorite is deep fried LOL) The occasional glass of wine would be nice too.

• Options
    amdftwamdftw member
    How far along today? How big is baby? 28 weeks, size of an eggplant

New/Interesting/Festering Symptoms Hip/pelvic pain mostly.

Appointments/US this week Not til the 17th

Random Questions None at the moment

Rants/Raves Rant - my house is a mess.  Rave - It's finally feeling like spring and some progress has been made on the nursery

Now that shandies are coming out for the summer, I would have to say beer.  I got my husband a pack of pink lemonade shandy beers at the grocery store on Sunday and I'm sad I can't have them too.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers