December 2018 Moms

GTKY: Where are you from?

13»

Re: GTKY: Where are you from?

• @hkom hi! 

@katy0990 we used to live in Kettering when DH and I first met.  Live in Franklin now.  We love the Dayton area.
    December FET Spreadsheet
    TTC History in spoiler  Instagram
    Me 35 - DH 42
    Married Oct 2007
    TTC Since Oct 2010 - MFI Diagnosis 2012 (Morphology 1% + High DNA Frag)
    IUI x2 in 2012 - BFN
    IVF #1 Feb 2018 - 9 Retrieved - 8 Mature - 5 Fertilized - 2 Snowbabies - no testing
    FET#1 March 2018 - BFP - MMC May @ 10w4d
    FET#2 July 2018 - BFN
    IVF #2 Nov 2018 - 10 Retrieved - 10 Mature - 8 Fertilized - 2 Snowbabies - no testing
    “Never give up on something that you can't go a day without thinking about.”― Winston Churchill
  • @katy0990 Oh you're near Dayton - my grandmother lived in Springfield, OH and I spent like, every summer there as a kid! We went over to Dayton a few times too. :)
  • Loading the player...

• 1. Where do you live?

Well I am a kiwi hello from new Zealand  

2. What is your favorite and least favorite part of where you live?

Favourite  is that I know everyone and my dad and nan live here
    Least favourite is that it's so small not alot here 

3. Do you plan to stay where you are for a while, or are there any moving plans in your future?
    We plan to stay for at least another 5 years we are stable atm which we are lucky to have in our town 

4. If money/work/logistics were no object, what would be your dream place to live?
    Still in nz there's a city further down the country that I love called New Plymouth hubby is from there and we got married there beautiful place 
  • 1. Where do you live? Upstate NY

2. What is your favorite and least favorite part of where you live? Favorite is all four seasons, fall is super beautiful here with the leaves changing.  Least favorite is Winter seems to drag every years

3. Do you plan to stay where you are for a while, or are there any moving plans in your future? This is our forever spot.  My husband owns his own business and it is all centered around living here.

4. If money/work/logistics were no object, what would be your dream place to live? I think we would still live in upstate NY but in a much nicer house  :D

@booksandhikes where are you in upstate ny?
  • 1. Where do you live? Western Massachusetts.  I lived in Eastern MA, Boston Metro, for about 15 years previously.
    2. What is your favorite and least favorite part of where you live? My least favorite thing about Eastern MA was the cost of living, so I recently relocated to Western MA; my favorite thing about it is being close to family. 
    3. Do you plan to stay where you are for a while, or are there any moving plans in your future? I'll likely live here forever. I've never lived outside of MA.
    4. If money/work/logistics were no object, what would be your dream place to live? I haven't travelled enough to answer this question.  I guess somewhere near the ocean; walkable; not touristy. 

Pregnancy Ticker

Me: 40 | SO: 32

DDs: 11, 7.5 |  Due: 22-Dec

We're having another GIRL!!  <3

• @donnawicks I love New Plymouth! My dream job is working in their library. Seriously awesome. And the coastal walk? I’d do that everyday. Ugggh.