Chit Chat

Weekly Randoms 4/23

2»

Re: Weekly Randoms 4/23

• @jrm_14 not sure if you're long 'n lean or have a little junk in the trunk but I can tell you Lane Bryant has awesome pants for tall women who also happen to fall in the "big" category. I'm 5'9 and I can't wear the tall size because it's too long for me so women 5'10+ probably have a fine fit.
  • jrm_14jrm_14 member
    edited April 2018
    @meggyme Maurices. Their smart fit pants in extra long used to be amazing. They were durable, had a wide band at the top that prevented gap, & overall fit well. I’ll check into Banana Republic. Thanks!
  • Loading the player...
  • @jrm_14 they’re a bit expensive and unfortunately don’t carry the tall’s in store, but I’m 5’11” and their regular pants generally fit me just fine. And they ALWAYS have some kind of a sale going on.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Guess who is never getting a drink from a drink station ever again....

>>>>>> this girl<<<<<<

I just saw this old man having a coughing fit all over the nozzles.  Didn't even turn away or or cover his mouth
    Gagging 
  • Yes! It was even more disgusting then you are picturing.  
  • The guy at the sandwich place who rang me up asked if I wanted a drink,  or a water cup?
    I gasped
  • I think this would be more accurately described as “Prometrium In My Underpants.”  

@g@galactickates I gagged at that. I have seen someone openly sneeze on fresh produce. Always wash your fruits& vegetables, people!