June 2018 Moms

Freebies and Deals

124»

Re: Freebies and Deals

• @aharv77 great to know the box comes flat.  I'll prob just keep it that way and assemble it when we travel then ! 
    @rnielsen321 several ppl mentioned getting a toy in their Amazon box or being able to pick one with a small purchase.  I didn't get that option but still a nice box.  Sorry you couldn't get it.  Sounds like you got some nice other options though !  Fun to get these deals as part of the fun of expecting baby :)
  • Carters has their sleepers on doorbuster sale for $6.97 (reg $16). They are always on sale but this is the cheapest I've seen them. I'm stocking up on a few in each size. My only complaint is that the patterns I like best are snaps and I prefer zippers (first world problems...)

Also, free shipping on all orders but that ends tonight and it's 7:45 pacific time so that might not be helpful.
  • Loading the player...
  • If anyone is looking at narrower car seats like I am (hopefully to fit 3 across in one of our vehicles), the Diono Radian (RXT, 120 and 100) are all on sale through Kohl's through March 18.  There's also 3% cash back on Ebates.  I don't know if they'll be eligible for the next 15, 20 or 30% off deal like Kohl's always has, but if so, it would be nice to stack on the savings.  :)  I also posted this in the STM+ thread as Dionos are one of the narrowest seats for people that need to squeeze in 3 across.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

First Son - born 2013
    Second Son - born 2014 - Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome (HLHS) and Double Outlet Right Ventricle (DORV).  First open heart surgery at 5 days old.  He's had 3 open heart surgeries and several other procedures and is currently doing amazing.
    Third Son - due June 9, 2018
  • edited March 2018
    Tomorrow, select Target stores are having a Dr. Seuss read-along, with goodie bags and giveaways  from 10-1.  
    Target usually does similar things near certain holidays (Easter, Halloween, etc.) where they give kids goodie bags. Sometimes they'll have scavenger hunts, and different booths to stop at and get some freebies. 
    It's free, and it's an excuse to go to Target, not that I need any.
  • Carter’s has extra 30% off today online 
    Me: 28 | Husband: 39
    Married March 2016
    DD: born 7.22.16
    DS EDD: 6.23.18
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I saw Uddi diaper pails on Zulily yesterday for like $55. They are normally $79. Limited colors, but good if you don’t really care.
  • @BumpAdmin can this be stickied??
    We are so excited to grow our family!
    DD #1 Born 10/3/2014

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 25% off at PB Kids if you spend $1000 or more (easy if you're getting any furniture, like a glider, from them)
  • Starting Thursday (3/15 through 4/8) Costco has Kirkland diapers discounted $8 per box (boxes are $30-$40 for 175-200 diapers, depending on size). I don't know if anyone is stocking up on diapers yet, but its a great deal (and I know some of us have older kiddos still in diapers). 

Two notes: Their diapers start at size one (no newborn because most people don't need a giant box of them). And there's a two box per visit limit.
  • I don't follow this thread so I apologize if it has already been mentioned...but if you're interested in a ring sling from Wildbird they are having their end of season sale (Spring/Summer '18 season launches later this month or early April).  The more popular slings have already sold out but I believe there are still some colors left at killer prices.  www.wildbird.co (not com)
  • It's "premiere day" at PB Kids and things are cheap 
  • Another target baby deal 

DD born 6/21/2018
    DS born 9/24/2020
  • 25% off one item at Pottery Barn Kids right now using code 1FORME. Promotion code valid through 11:59pm PT on 3/30/18.  Lilly Pulitzer and other exclusions apply, but wanted to share nonetheless. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Motherhood maternity is also having a sale with most of their nursing & maternity bras at $8 and some other items on sale...
  • Have you guys seen that Buy Buy Baby is buying Babies R Us gift cards? Not sure how good the exchange is, but if you have a lot, it might be helpful. 

https://buybuybaby.cardcash.com/

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Text “Closeout” to 34104 for access to their blowout sale.  This link might work too https://clki.io/sqzWp295Gx

i got 3 shirts, two pair of pants, a skirt, a pair of shorts, and two bras for $82. I know we’re late in the pregnancy game but if you’re like me, I am seriously running out of things to wear. 
    Married March 2016
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • jsl82jsl82 member
    Motherhood is having an online "warehouse" sale today through Thursday (4/2- 4/4).
    me 35/ DH 39
    married 8/22/2015
    BFP#1- 4/2014 edd 1/1/15 mmc/d&c 6/2014
    BFP#2- 10/2015 edd- 6/29/2016 mmc/ d&c 12/2015
    BFP#3- 4/30/2016 DD1 12/27/16
    BFP#4- 9/26 edd 6/5/18

• @jsl82 great find! Just bought a nursing bra for $8
    Me 30 Him 30
    Married
     August 2015
    DS born 5/23/2018
    TTC #2 July 2020

• We've been talking about it on the stroller product spotlight, but Target has $100 off $350 or more baby gear purchase this week. Also a great sale right now on the city select lux if anyone has been eyeing that. 

Me: 30 | DH: 31
    Met: August 2006
    Married: July 2012
    TTC #1 since June 2016

***TW***

BFP: 7/12/16 | MC: 9/12/16
    BFP: 1/18/17 | MMC: 2/13/17
    BFP: 10/7/17 | EDD: 6/21/17

MTHFR: homozygous A1298C
  • Target car seat trade-in event starts next week. Trade in an old car seat or base and get a 20% coupon for a new seat or stroller. I've been told you can sometimes find expired seats listed for free on fb/Craigslist if you don't have one yourself! 
    https://www.target.com/c/car-seat-trade-in-event/-/N-v41nu
    DD born 6/21/2018
    DS born 9/24/2020
  • Honest Company is offering a BOGO bundle with code BUNDLEBOGO. I've used this deal before; if you don't want to keep the subscription, you just have to cancel after the second bundle ships. I think the second bundle has to ship prior to June 15th. 
  • @kfren exactly what I do when I need to stock up on their cleaning supplies. Wait til the second month ships for free and then cancel. I do love their bathroom cleaner for DDs bathroom, multi surface cleaner for toys and countertops, and floor cleaner for sticky spills. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • edited April 2018
    @2589 Thanks for the idea!  I just did that now.  I totally didn't realize they had cleaning bundles.  Plus their bubble bath is the only kind that will actually bubble with our water haha 

ETA: I may or may not of just used multiple emails to stock up on diapers and wipes too....... 
    Married March 2016
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • PSA for all cloth diaper moms: Earth day sales have started. A lot of brands have anywhere from 10-30% off. I bought a bunch from Nicki’s Diapers. 
    Me: 27 DH: 27
    Married 6/15/13
    BFP #1 5/8/16, EDD 12/31/16- DD born 9/10/16 at 24 weeks 
    ~In our hearts forever~
    BFP #2 10/14/17, EDD 7/1/18

• @profmcgonagall. Ooooh good call.. I want to grab a few more!!
    We are so excited to grow our family!
    DD #1 Born 10/3/2014

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • am741am741 member
    Has anyone else gotten mysterious freebies in the mail?  Today I got a package of Enfamil formula free from the manufacturer.  I definitely did not order it.  Anyone else?
  • @am741 That usually comes from paperwork you filled out at the OBs office at the beginning of your pregnancy. 
    DD:3 | DS:1
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I got 2 magazines today
  • I got the Enfamil box a couple days ago.  I have no idea why but seems like a good box.
  • I got a video monitor and it completely weirded me out.  It says it retails for $100-200 online and I certainly did not order it...  When i asked around no one I knew ordered it for me either and most people made me feel a bit creeped out about it...
  • I got a video monitor and it completely weirded me out.  It says it retails for $100-200 online and I certainly did not order it...  When i asked around no one I knew ordered it for me either and most people made me feel a bit creeped out about it...

Not gonna lie, that is super creepy.  I hope you find out that someone you know actually ordered that for you.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I joined the Similac Strong Moms thing because I've found some of the non-formula related freebies useful in the past. They sent me a promo code for $10 off a purchase of $20 or more at The Children's Place. I just got DD 5 pairs of shorts and a pair of tights for $12.13, shipped to my house for free. Ebates is also offering 1.5% cash back, which isn't much in my case, but it's better than nothing.