December 2018 Moms
Options

Weekly Symptoms- w/o 4.23

I think we forgot to start one for this week - how's everyone feeling?

Re: Weekly Symptoms- w/o 4.23

• Options
    kuailanikaleokuailanikaleo member
    edited April 2018
    ace ventura GIF
    Son has a fever, im nauseous and nervous for my first appt today....all in all, a typical monday! *thumbs up*
     Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Options
    Hi! I thin getting a cold my throat is scratchy and I have body aches :( 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    6w3d today and still worried about my general lack of morning sickness...I have little waves of nausea sometimes after I eat, usually in the evening only... I also don't feel very tired today which has been my one consistent symptom...I have been needing to pee in the middle of the night which neeevverr happens to me. Just eagerly waiting for my first appointment next Tuesday so I know everything is ok...
  • Options
    Ick in the morning and afternoon (with a break between). I wonder if this is my new pattern...same thing happened yesterday. 

@nerdeebird I also had to get up and pee MOTN last night. The worrrst, because I tend to try to talk myself out of it for far too long when really I should just get it over with when I first wake up. Going to avoid much liquid before bed tonight; I think that was my problem last night. 
    Me: 31 | DH: 31
    Together since 2003 | Married 2010
    TTC #1 January 2016
    BFP April 18 2016 | EDD December 29, 2016
    Welcome baby A! January 9, 2017

TTC#2 March 2018
    BFP March 30, 2018 | EDD December 12, 2018
  • Options
    I swear to everything that my uterus has popped and I’m not crazy (remember it’s technically my 8th pregnancy.) I’ve gone up a full pant size and my stomach might actually explofe. I also can’t function without a nap and am still losing hair by the handfuls. I get nausea often too.

DD1 | Jan 2009
    DD2 | June 2011
    DS1 | Oct 2013
       ADD3 | Oct 2014 (April 2001)
    DS2 | June 2016
    DS3 | Dec 2018

Due with baby blob August 2021

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Overall, not too bad yet. I've had a continuous headache for 3 days and my boobs hurt 100% of the time, unless I am in the shower. With my first two I was completely miserable before I got a BFP, so I'm considering this a win for me so far!
  • Options
    @PensiveCrayon yeesss I do the same thing with waiting until the last possible moment. I think I get into denial about it and think it will go away. Last night I got up like 3 times because I had a green smoothie for dinner... it was the only thing in the house that sounds vaguely tolerable. 
  • Options
    I had nausea weeks 5-6, but so far week 7 is much better. I have an appetite again. My boobs have been sore for 4 weeks.
  • Options
    Nausea is getting more persistent (I usually get a break in the middle too, @PensiveCrayon) I found some ginger hard candies that i like and am going to try the unisom/b6 combo tonight. Other than that, I've got a super sniffer, sore nipples, and I need a nap all the time. Still functioning though 
  • Options
    Boobs are a little more sore this week, headaches, nausea, and just general moodiness, mostly in a bad mood. Also +1 for hair falling out like crazy @Gwyneddlesliegrace
    DS1 born 2/28/16
    DS2 due 12/12/18

• Options
    @CecilB93 it was my first symptom! It started like a week and a half before my bfp!

DD1 | Jan 2009
    DD2 | June 2011
    DS1 | Oct 2013
       ADD3 | Oct 2014 (April 2001)
    DS2 | June 2016
    DS3 | Dec 2018

Due with baby blob August 2021

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @Gwyneddlesliegrace crazy!! I didn't notice it much with DS, but it's definitely noticeable this time!!
    DS1 born 2/28/16
    DS2 due 12/12/18

• Options
    Today I have a killer headache, especially when I stand up. Work is a challenge.
    Other than that my nausea is getting a bit worse every day, but luckily still only in the morning!
  • Options
    @nerdeebird I had zero morning sickness with my first and it was a completely normal pregnancy, so you might just luck out

However, this pregnancy is kicking my ass. Every day I have some form of sickness whether it’s in the morning or afternoon or evening. I haven’t really found anything to help. I am also exhausted but that could be because I have a 10 month old. 
  • Options
    Starving all day and usual nausea hits at 5/6pm which makes making dinner a struggle some nights 
     Me (28), H (30)
    Together Since 04/21/2009; Married Since 05/29/2013

Baby Boy born 11/30/16  <3

Baby #2 Due December 4

• Options
    britt-marsbritt-mars member
    edited April 2018
    8+1 now. Had really bad cramping and was sent to ER. Have a small subchorionic hemorrhage and was put on bed rest for the rest of the week and weekend. Baby looks great. Heart rate is 156 and beating away. Other then that I've been having mild nausea, get winded really easily and am officially getting a little pooch I cant suck in anymore. 
  • Options
    @nerdeebird Mmm, green smoothies! I’m trying to drink one each day: half kale, half berries, herbal tea, plus fiber and a spirulina tablet. 

@britt-mars I hear you on the pooch. For the first time ever I am dreading summer because I can’t cover my tum with a jacket. I can’t wait to look pregnant instead of fat!
    NTNP since Dec 2012 | TTC since Jan 2016
    Dx: Unspecified IF

BFP#1 Nov 2017 • Blighted Ovum + MMC • D&C at nine weeks
    BFP#2 Apr 2018 • It's a boy! • Born 13 Dec 2018 :love:
    Anniversary
  • Options
    One week until my appointment so I can figure out how far along I am, whoop! No major symptoms here, most of the day I kind of forget I’m pregnant. I’m tired, but that’s kind of been constant even before I got pregnant. I’m not as cranky as I was last week but I’m still short on patience. 

Speaking of pooches popping, I really hope mine holds out until May 5th because we have a wedding to go to and i really don’t want to find something new to wear. 
  • Options
    @echo-charlietango Exactly! I just feel bloated 95% of the time. Come on baby belly!
  • Options
    @Britt-mars I hope you’re able to take it easy this week and that the hemorrhage clears up!
  • Options
    @isitnaptimeyet1 I really feel for you! I go on vaca this week and my bathing suit is not going to look like it did on me a few weeks ago when I bought it. I'm also in two weddings in October and am going to be 7 months pregnant.... The brides are super happy with me lol.
  • Options
    @isitnaptimeyet1 Thank you! Doc scared the life out of me when he said he saw the bleed. I guess its super common so I'm a little relieved. 
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    @isitnaptimeyet1 I really feel for you! I go on vaca this week and my bathing suit is not going to look like it did on me a few weeks ago when I bought it. I'm also in two weddings in October and am going to be 7 months pregnant.... The brides are super happy with me lol.
    Hopefully they’ll do the “each bridesmaid gets to pick their own dress in this color” thing.

• Options
    @nerdeebird I never had morning sickness with my first 2, hopefully you’re just lucky and stay feeling good!

For me, my lack of symptoms makes it hard to believe still. I’ve outgrown all my bras but without soreness. I’m pretty bloated.  I randomly got sick tonight but wasn’t really nauseous ahead of it. 
  • Options
    Same and am freaking out a little at the lack of symptoms.  I’m just shy of 6wks.  Mentally I know it could still be a little early but who’d have thought I’d want just a little pinch of morning sickness so I could know this was going well.  
  • Options
    Nausea is here in full force. I haven't thrown up but I never threw up with my other pregnancy either. I am also sooo tired...I slept from 9:30pm - 6:30am last night and I'm feeling a little less exhausted today, but I definitely could've slept longer! Also I'm just so fat. My pants are already tight and I look like a cow. Moo.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @britt-mars If you have any say in the matter, try to get an empire waist dress. It will help! I had the same situation and I think I went up 2 dress sizes from my normal and empire waist and I was good. Some places also have “baby bellies” so you can try on dresses with a bump. 
    **June Siggy Challenge - P.I.L.Fs**
    httpsstaticboredpandacomblogwp-contentuploads201702best-dad-ever-chris-hemsworth-thor-589aec291b80c__700jpg
  • Options
    The nausea this time around is no joke, but I’ve managed to avoid vomiting so far. My boobs are so sore, and I’m exhausted. I feel like such a slug, and work has been so hard to keep up with. I just want to zone out and stare blankly at the screen all day long, but I doubt my customers would be cool with that...
    Pass the sheet cake.

BabyGaga
  • Options
    I can't tell if I'm coming around a little or just getting used to feeling like hell 24/7.
    I'm still rocking the nausea. More often then not I ended up ditching my lunch for something else that sounds more appealing. 
    Headaches.
    +1 on being a cow. My pants are so tight. I just had to buy maternity shorts for my trip in 3 weeks because there is no way I'm fitting into my own shorts and I don't want to spend money on new ones that won't fit me this summer.
    and I don't remember the last time I pooped. 
  • Options
    Week 8 over here. I hate morning sickness. It is the worst. I got pretty close to vomiting this morning, like leaning over toilet close, but was able to avoid it. I went home early from work yesterday because the nausea was so bad. I don't foresee it letting up anytime soon. Beyond that, feeling alright. Tired and horribly apathetic about everything, but alright.

I keep expecting my boobs to get larger, but so far, no change. I think that'd be a fun one.
    Pregnancy TickerSaveSave
  • Options
    Soooooo tired. And sore. And grumpy. I'm usually pretty even-keeled with my 2-year-old, but I definitely had to tag out while getting ready this morning because I was on the verge of losing my patience. 

Once again, I'm in awe of those of you who are battling worse and still functioning, because if THIS feels hard I don't even want to imagine what y'all are going through. Those of you pushing through nausea and cramps and bleeds and anxiety: I see you, and you're doing a GREAT job.
  • Options
    You guys, I'm having the weirdest pain. It's a sharp pain that feels like its right under my belly button, or off to the right. It gets worse when I move (leaning back or to the side/ standing up or sitting down, activating my core, even taking a deeeeep breath). Anyone experience this?!
  • Options
    @deutschmama - could be round ligament pain.  Or gas. LOL
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    The nausea this time around is no joke, but I’ve managed to avoid vomiting so far. My boobs are so sore, and I’m exhausted. I feel like such a slug, and work has been so hard to keep up with. I just want to zone out and stare blankly at the screen all day long, but I doubt my customers would be cool with that...
    Same with just wanting to zone out. I put my headphones in and listen to Bones on Hulu while I work, and it's simultaneously helping me to concentrate and distracting me. It blocks out all the chatter of my coworkers who talk all the time, but I also peek at the screen too often lol. 

@deutschmama I agree with PP, probably round ligament pain. It lasts all pregnancy and generally sucks.
    DS1 born 2/28/16
    DS2 due 12/12/18

• Options
    I am feeling a whole new level
    of exhaustion today. 3 more hours at work, then taking the boys to a 4 year old birthday party (pizza restaurant and then ice cream). I hope I get a wave of energy and no nausea so I can handle that. I think I can sleep with my eyes open. I got sleep at night...so it’s not hours of sleep, it’s just how I’m feeling. Also h is going to Canada tomorrow, so I think some of it is being scared too. 
  • Options
    @Activebaby what's bringing H to Canada? 
    Try not to be too worried while he's gone. Try to take advantage of the time and really kick you feet up and relax once the boys go to bed. 
  • Options
    kristah2 said:
    @Activebaby what's bringing H to Canada? 
    Try not to be too worried while he's gone. Try to take advantage of the time and really kick you feet up and relax once the boys go to bed. 
    Conference in Vancouver. He will only be there 3 days, so it’s a quick trip. He will meet up with me in ATL airport on his way to another conference in TX. I’ll have the boys with me.
  • Options
    So friggin tired. I called out of work today cause i didn't have the energy to go today. Not to mention DS didn't sleep well last night, so i didn't sleep last night. I've been dozing off on the couchj all morning. I'm just waiting for DS nap time. And might i add. I'm still on my pjs with no bra on. Guess what... No shame... 
  • Options

8 weeks here and a lot of nausea, bloating and exhaustion. Because of that I´m a bit grumpy and sad. So far, ginger, lemons and acupuncture are helping me cope with the symptoms, but it is still hard to work.

I was just thinking how hard it must be to deal with all of that having an infant or toddler. You guys with 1 or more kids have all my respect!

BabyFruit Ticker