December 2018 Moms

Weekly Symptoms- w/o 4.23

13»

Re: Weekly Symptoms- w/o 4.23

• Pounding headaches are back with a vengeance. Ugh. These didn't start until the second trimester last time!
  • @maureenmce Ugh, I'm sorry!  Did they last throughout the rest of your pregnancy with DD?

I have been feeling more and more nauseous these past couple days.  My back has started hurting too.  When I was pregnant with DD, the back pain started somewhere between 8-10 weeks.  I also had one rib in my back that kept popping out of place and I'd have to go back every 1-2 weeks to have it popped back in.  I'm already having pain in that area and I'm only 6 weeks.  :|
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Loading the player...
  • @clbness Nope, just the second tri, thank god. I think they may be happening earlier because all food/drink sounds disgusting, so I'm not getting enough water. Trying hard to drink more and keep it down. Ugh. And I am SO sorry you're already having pain in the area that bothered you in your last pregnancy. Popping a rib in and out of place sounds absolutely awful! :(
  • @maureenmce Oh man, I know how hard it can be to drink water when everything makes you nauseous.  I hope this passes soon for you!  Thank you, it really does hurt...I hope it doesn't last long!

• Let the pooch out!!! Lol!!! Its hillarous to see how my belly is just out and about...n I am only 6 weeks. I have tried to change what I eat, when I eat and nothing. @omnommer thanks for the reply...sorry if it was a bit tmi but just curious. Enjoy the pooch everyone...not really. No jeans for me either. Hubby is confused. Lol!
  • Hello mood swings. And bloating
  • @luferx2 I also have a ton of discharge that resembles EWCM. According to google it’s normal. It freaks me out though because I feel that “wet” feeling and run to the bathroom since I’m  always terrified it will be blood.
  • @katy0990 YES! The worst!
    Me: 31 | DH: 31
    Together since 2003 | Married 2010
    TTC #1 January 2016
    BFP April 18 2016 | EDD December 29, 2016
    Welcome baby A! January 9, 2017

TTC#2 March 2018
    BFP March 30, 2018 | EDD December 12, 2018
  • @katy0990 and @PensiveCrayon same! I am so scared anytime I feel it...i pray and go to the bathroom and notice its just that. Thank God. Lets stay positive!
  • @binxybaby I can't stop thinking about mashed potatoes. There is a restaurant around her that has the best mashed potatoes and that's all I want. 

Married: June 25, 2011 
    Our beautiful girl came into our lives October 15, 2012 
    TFAS: March 2014 
    BFP #2 July 2014 Miscarriage (6 weeks) August 2014 
    BFP #3 September 2014 Chemical Pregnancy September 2014 
    Seeing the RE: February 2015 
    Diagnosis PCOS: February 2015

BFP #4 April 2015 Chemical Pregnancy April 2015
    BFP #5 June 2015 EDD: 3/5/16
    Our rainbow baby came into our lives February 27, 2016
    BFP #6 January 2018 Miscarriage (7 weeks) February 2018
    BFP #7 April 2018 EDD: 12/23/18

• Re: not wearing jeans/belly pooch...embrace the maternity clothes  :D I went and bought myself a new pair from Target yesterday, so much more comfortable! I'd honestly swarm maternity pants all the time if I could, pregnant or not. They're just so much more comfortable!
    DS1 born 2/28/16
    DS2 due 12/12/18

• krobkrob member
    I refuse to go full maternity just yet. But i did buy a bunch of harem, nice sweatpants from h&m. super stretchy waistbands only. can’t wait til it’s warm enough here for dresses. cause that’s all i’ll be wearing 
    Me: 36, H: 37
    FTM, 2 Furbabies
    married 03/17/07
    lived in Houston, Austin, Los Angeles and NYC
    due: 2/15/17
  • Strong food aversions to nearly everything continue and are leaving me with such bizarre food options - today the only things that don't make me want to puke are tuna salad and rainbow sherbet. (Wtf???)
  • I’m just eating all the things today. No aversions or cravings, just all the food in my mouth, please. 
    Pass the sheet cake.

BabyGaga
  • rosebud332rosebud332 member
    edited April 2018
    Mmmm rainbow sherbert sounds amazing

Eta: I am making my husband get me some now.
    **June Siggy Challenge - P.I.L.Fs**
    httpsstaticboredpandacomblogwp-contentuploads201702best-dad-ever-chris-hemsworth-thor-589aec291b80c__700jpg
  • @rosebud332 I'm glad my weird craving spread! Haha.
  • I've been wanting sorbet! I even made some myself last night with frozen mango!
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Expected Rainbows 12/2018*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• kdingkding member
    Does anyone else have pain in their tail bone/si joint? Mine hurts whenever I stand up or bend over. I'm 8wks... google seems to think it's normal, but I feel like it's pretty early!  
  • I've been so grumpy.  This morning I dry heaved while trying to drink my coffee, so I can officially say I feel pregnant.  I also look about 6 months pregnant after I eat a big meal if I don't suck in.  Luckily all my dress pants have stretchy waists because I have only one pair of jeans left that fit.  All my shirts fit weird because of my boobs being bigger, and most of my button ups don't fit at all anymore.  I can't wait for dress/skirt weather.  
    Me: 35  H: 35
    Married: 4/5/13

"You know that place between sleep and awake, 
    that place where you can still remember dreaming?
    That's where I will always love you.  
    That's where I'll be waiting."
    ~Peter Pan 

*TW*
    BFP #1: 11/12/12  EDD 7/25/13 Baby boy: 7/27/13
    BFP #2: 10/29/17   MMC dx @ 9 weeks
    BFP #3: 2/2/18 MC 2/7/18
    BFP #4: 3/2/18  MC 3/9/18
    RPL testing and hysteroscopy: all normal
    BFP #5: 4/1/18 MMC dx @ 14 weeks ----> genetically normal girl  :'(
    Hysteroscopy to remove scar tissue 9/28
    BFP #6 11/5/18 EDD 7/20/19  <3  Rainbow baby girl born 7/23/19 
    BFP #7 12/8/2021 EDD 8/22/2022 
  • Yeah! Me too! I have a noticeable bump and I’m 8 weeks. I thought I was losing my mind. But I tell my daughter the bigness if my food baby (bloating). Who knows?
  • Well...it seems that I have finally gained some aversions and kind-of-nausea. The day before we hit the road for a wedding I realized that the thought of my beloved teas were grossing me out. Then I had a snack and I didn't feel awesome. So as an experiment, I acted as if I felt nauseous (sipped ice water, ate a few plain crackers, nibbled on crystallized ginger), and it made me feel amazingly better. I've been calling it invisible nausea because I don't have the urge to puke, I just feel awful instead. Has anybody else experienced similar?

(PS, luckily the rest of the short trip went well. The wedding had a lot of non-booze, and I didn't feel bad about sipping iced coffee. Then the hotel bar had free lemonade, so each night while everyone was drinking delicious beer, wine, and martinis I was enjoying lemonade to avoid contraindications with my "antibiotics" :sweat_smile:)
    NTNP since Dec 2012 | TTC since Jan 2016
    Dx: Unspecified IF

BFP#1 Nov 2017 • Blighted Ovum + MMC • D&C at nine weeks
    BFP#2 Apr 2018 • It's a boy! • Born 13 Dec 2018 :love:
    Anniversary
  • kding said:
    Does anyone else have pain in their tail bone/si joint? Mine hurts whenever I stand up or bend over. I'm 8wks... google seems to think it's normal, but I feel like it's pretty early!  
     I had that with my first, but not until later on, apparently she was laying on something funny. It does seem early, hopefully it goes away for you!
  • @echo-charlietango 100% on the invisible nausea thing. I don’t really get MS but I’ve been experiencing a lot more of that gross feeling this time around. Saltines and Jolly Ranchers help. 
    Me: 31 | DH: 31
    Together since 2003 | Married 2010
    TTC #1 January 2016
    BFP April 18 2016 | EDD December 29, 2016
    Welcome baby A! January 9, 2017

TTC#2 March 2018
    BFP March 30, 2018 | EDD December 12, 2018
  • @echo-charlietango and @PensiveCrayon yes, same here. Ginger ale has been my bff this week. 
    Pass the sheet cake.

BabyGaga
  • Why would I think it’s okay to take a bite of a chicken wing
  • Day #4 of brown spotting... It started with a wipe on day 1 and now it's every time I use the toilet. I talked to a nurse yesterday from ob/gyn and basically told me it's normal but just look out for heavy cramping and filling a pad or more in an hour. I didn't have this with my first so I am not at ease and worried all the time. I have some cramping and weird pains here and there I can't quite describe other than I think it's similar to round ligament pains but can it be at this early stage?? I'm 5w 4d. Has anyone had these symptoms?? 
    This eventually turned into a miscarriage today. I kept spotting and gradually became redder, went in to the hospital after speaking to the advice nurse they did bloodwork and ultrasound - no sac and levels were lower than they were supposed to be. Good luck to everyone
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @santoskassy21 I'm so, so sorry for your loss. Take care of yourself. <3
  • @santoskassy21 I'm so sorry for your loss.
    DS1 born 2/28/16
    DS2 due 12/12/18

• @santoskassy21 I'm so sorry for your loss .
  • I'm so sorry @santoskassy21.  Take care of yourself <3 
    Me: 35  H: 35
    Married: 4/5/13

"You know that place between sleep and awake, 
    that place where you can still remember dreaming?
    That's where I will always love you.  
    That's where I'll be waiting."
    ~Peter Pan 

*TW*
    BFP #1: 11/12/12  EDD 7/25/13 Baby boy: 7/27/13
    BFP #2: 10/29/17   MMC dx @ 9 weeks
    BFP #3: 2/2/18 MC 2/7/18
    BFP #4: 3/2/18  MC 3/9/18
    RPL testing and hysteroscopy: all normal
    BFP #5: 4/1/18 MMC dx @ 14 weeks ----> genetically normal girl  :'(
    Hysteroscopy to remove scar tissue 9/28
    BFP #6 11/5/18 EDD 7/20/19  <3  Rainbow baby girl born 7/23/19 
    BFP #7 12/8/2021 EDD 8/22/2022 
  • @santoskassy21 I’m so sorry for your loss. Try to take care of yourself during this time.  <3
    **June Siggy Challenge - P.I.L.Fs**
    httpsstaticboredpandacomblogwp-contentuploads201702best-dad-ever-chris-hemsworth-thor-589aec291b80c__700jpg
  • @santoskassy21 I am so very sorry.  Try to take care of yourself.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @santoskassy21 I am so very sorry for your loss! Thoughts and prayers for you!
  • @santoskassy21 I'm so sorry for your loss.  Please take care of yourself.  <3

• @santoskassy21 I am so sorry for your loss.
  • k_m10k_m10 member
    @santoskassy21 I’m so so sorry. Sending you hugs. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • luferx2luferx2 member
    @santoskassy21 I am so sorry for your loss. I went through this in early January and was devestated, dis what they daid, waited 2 cycles ans tried again. I am now 8 weeks 1 day. It was too hard to even think of trying again, but it helped me a great deal. Prayers for you and your family. 
  • Most of the time my stomach just feels awful and queasy but the urge to actually vomit is few and far between. More often i get a lump in the throat feeling (probs reflux) and just a churning stomach feeling. This first trimester business is so hard to hide!