September 2018 Moms

Weekly Randoms 4/9

2»

Re: Weekly Randoms 4/9

• Loading the player...
  • @Patience7150 that sounds like something I'd say when I have a migraine, lol.
  • @magnolia209 that’s awesome! I love new stuff, especially swimsuits. When you think about a package sometimes the mailbox does not seem very logical because hey it’s a package! And you get to use pregnancy brain as an excuse on this one. 
  • @nlc8424 I hope you toddler starts sleeping better and feeling better soon. And, I hope you get to sit by a pool soon as well! I know this seems like a neverending winter (even here in LA)! 

And, yes thanks to you and @klj0228 I do blame both pregnancy brain and the postal worker who shoved the packages into the mailbox when that is not where they should be. 

But mostly I’m so happy to have found things to wear and feel good in by the pool! Now I can start shopping for other fun summery/maternity things. 
  • @magnolia209 If you find anything let me know! I feel like all the spring stuff is out right now which is just kind of blah, but I probably haven't searched enough. 
  • @Patience7150 Will do! I'm hoping to find cute things for vacation that will also work all summer long - and also not spend a ton of money! 
  • I had a skin tag removed today. Anyone else get them when they're pregnant? So annoying. 
  • @nlc8424 yay for being caught up on work and a new mini fridge! There is something so satisfying about being able to store your own food close to your own desk! 

@mrsman2018 I have had one show up so far. How was the removal? Did your Ob do it or did you have to go to the dermatologist? 
  • @nlc8424 Omg, yogurt and cheese at work = LIFE.  Probably a bit too excited for you right now ;)
  • Good luck today!!! @EErin86
  • @EErin86 Good luck! You've got this!
    Me: 34 | DH: 33
    Married Aug. 2013
    TTC #1 Sep. 2016
    ***TW***
    BFP Jan. 15, 2017; MMC Mar. 4, 2017 at 10w6d
    BFP Jun. 5, 2017; MMC Aug. 2, 2017 at 11w6d
    BFP Nov. 20, 2017; ended in CP
    All the tests. Everything normal except treated for ureaplasma and DH potentially has high DNAF.
    BFP Dec. 25, 2017; EDD Sep. 5, 2018; DD arrived Aug. 26th
    My chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/63f71d

• @EErin86 Good luck!
    1st born at 35+4 on 6/6/16
    Team green turned BLUE!
    2nd born at 38+6 on 8/30/18 
    Team green turned PINK!
    Due with #3 on 6/6/20 Team Green

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Good luck @EErin86!!
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________
    MMC 8/5/15 at 8 weeks
    DS born 9/13/16
    BFP 1/13/18 - EDD 9/20/18 - It's a boy!
  • @EErin86 Good luck!!
    Me: 32   DH: 32
    BFP #1: 1/23/2012  DD: Born 9/20/2012  <3
    BFP #2: 12/30/2017  DS: Due 9/10/2018  <3

• Good Luck! @EErin86

Me: 26 DH:28

Married:10/25/14

TTC#1: August 2016

• @EErin86, hope that your exam is going/goes well!
  • @EErin86 Hope your exam goes well today, thinking of you
    Me: 34 DH:33
    TTC since Oct 2016
    DX: Undetermined possible PCOS+MFI 
    July 2017-Dec 2017 Letrozole+TI
    Dec 2017 CP
    Jan 2018 BFP:EDD 9-25

• @EErin86 good luck!

@mrsman2018 yes!!  I have had two skin tags develop in awkward places.  How was the removal?
  • klj0228 lisac113
    I just brought it up to my GP at a prenatal appt and said I was ready to rip it off. It was on my thigh so it would rub every time I walked and I had to wear a band aid on it 24/7 cause it hurt so bad. My GP just used liquid nitrogen and flash froze it, took one minute. It was cold but did not hurt and it fell off in less than 48 hrs. It is still sensitive but I am glad it is gone and am sure it will heal in another day or so. 
  • So, I should have done something for this baby like something....   I have my big ultrasound then end of this month and it will be the first time we "see" baby!   I think after that that we hopefully find everything is good and what we're having we'll actually put some plans into motion....

For my first when she came we had: a car seat and stroller, diapers, a nursery that got the bedding when I was in labour  (and didn't get used much for the first bit anyway), borrowed clothes (we were team green), a borrowed baby seat (I think), some  cloth diapers (as I knew I wanted to do that), a diaper bag, and a few outfits and other random things that people gave us in advance, a playpen with bassinet and that's about what I can remember right now!!!  So not much.  The rest we've acquired as we've went along!!!
    Daughter #1 - Feb 2012
    Daughter #2 - Oct 2014
    Daughter #3 - Nov 2016
    Baby #4 - Sept 2018
  • @EErin86 Hope your test went well!
  • @EErin86 What a week! I hope you have a super relaxing weekend and of course get that position and pass that test!