September 2018 Moms

Appointments week of 4/9

2»

Re: Appointments week of 4/9

• @megnwingate thinking about you. 
  • @megnwingate. GL!!! Hope it turns out to be everything's just fine. ❤❤❤
  • Loading the player...
  • @megnwingate thinking of you, hope everything is ok!
  • I’ve always heard UTIs in pregnancy were terrible and now I know why. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP#1: 11/15/2010 * Missed M/C 12/28 * D&C 12/29/2010
    BFP#2: 3/31/2011 * IT'S A GIRL! * Born 11/17/2011
    BFP#3 CP 11/15/2014 
    BFP#4 9/3/2015 * Team Green turned PINK * Born 05/16/2016
    BFP#5 12/26/2017 *SURPRISE* Due 09/02/2018
  • @megnwingate oh my gosh. What a relief. So glad it is “only” a UTI and easily treatable. Hugs. 
  • @megnwingate so happy it’s something easily treatable!
  • @megnwingate I don't think I've even been so relieved to hear someone has a UTI! Hope the meds work ASAP! That sounds miserable. 
  • @megnwingate Hooray! Sounds like the best case it could have been.
    1st born at 35+4 on 6/6/16
    Team green turned BLUE!
    2nd born at 38+6 on 8/30/18 
    Team green turned PINK!
    Due with #3 on 6/6/20 Team Green

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @megnwingate I'm so glad that everything is fine! I hope it clears up quickly. 
    Me: 34 | DH: 33
    Married Aug. 2013
    TTC #1 Sep. 2016
    ***TW***
    BFP Jan. 15, 2017; MMC Mar. 4, 2017 at 10w6d
    BFP Jun. 5, 2017; MMC Aug. 2, 2017 at 11w6d
    BFP Nov. 20, 2017; ended in CP
    All the tests. Everything normal except treated for ureaplasma and DH potentially has high DNAF.
    BFP Dec. 25, 2017; EDD Sep. 5, 2018; DD arrived Aug. 26th
    My chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/63f71d

• @megnwingate UTIs are absolutely terrible, but oh what a relief it is a UTI! Hopefully the antibiotics will kick in quickly and you’ll be on your way to feeling like your old self!
  • I’m so happy for you @megnwingate And, of course I hope that nasty UTI goes away fast! 
  • Sorry for the UTI @megnwingate,  but I'm glad it's something treatable and not anything more serious!!
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________
    MMC 8/5/15 at 8 weeks
    DS born 9/13/16
    BFP 1/13/18 - EDD 9/20/18 - It's a boy!
  • Happy that it's "only" at UTI @megnwingate
    Daughter #1 - Feb 2012
    Daughter #2 - Oct 2014
    Daughter #3 - Nov 2016
    Baby #4 - Sept 2018
  • @yankeeinthesouth when is your official due date? I’m due 9/8 but think they may schedule a c-section ahead of time and wondering how far ahead! Honestly, if the birthday is August 31 she’ll be able to go to kindergarten a year earlier than if her birthday is September 1, so I’m hoping for an August birth! 
  • MandyMost September 3rd! They typically schedule them for the 39th but I think it kind of depends on your doctor. August 31st is basically just one day shy for you so you might be able to persuade them!

I totally had the same thought about Kindergarten and all that. It’s kind of nice to be in the position of having a “choice” in the matter.... so much of readiness depends on the kid, you know?
  • @yosemite2018 I don't understand why offices can't call if they are running that far behind schedule. I would so appreciate delaying my appointment instead of sitting in the waiting room
  • MandyMost said:
    @yankeeinthesouth when is your official due date? I’m due 9/8 but think they may schedule a c-section ahead of time and wondering how far ahead! Honestly, if the birthday is August 31 she’ll be able to go to kindergarten a year earlier than if her birthday is September 1, so I’m hoping for an August birth! 
    I hated being one of the youngest in my grade every year! Always felt like I was doing things last.

Granted my town had different age cut-offs for school and town sports growing up so that didn't help any.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________
    MMC 8/5/15 at 8 weeks
    DS born 9/13/16
    BFP 1/13/18 - EDD 9/20/18 - It's a boy!
  • OMG, ladies. I waited 1 hours and 25 minutes to see the OB today for my 4 month checkup. It was so painful. 
  • @sarah-ruby-21 @yosemite2018 ugh! I am so sorry for the long delays, esp when you have to pee... those are the worst! at my last US they were running late and I had no idea what I was in for. When I arrived the receptionist told me" won't be long " what a lie that was LOL.
    @klj0228 As someone who struggles with some food issues, I have spent some time researching weight gain in pregnancy. I've read that a 10lb ish weight gain is totally normal for this point in pregnancy. I'm no doctor I just found some articles online,  but I would trust yourself on this one. If you are making healthy choices and staying active which you are doing I would try not to sweat it. The first time they weighed you was during the first trimester when you barely ate due to extreme sickness so obviously weight would have reflected that. 
    Me: 34 DH:33
    TTC since Oct 2016
    DX: Undetermined possible PCOS+MFI 
    July 2017-Dec 2017 Letrozole+TI
    Dec 2017 CP
    Jan 2018 BFP:EDD 9-25

• @sclarke7 ugh the dreaded so and so is "running late." The worst!
  • @sarah-ruby-21 that’s terrible! Did they at least let you do your urine sample while waiting? I understand Drs get behind and emergencies happen, but please tell me so I can decide if I want to wait or just reschedule. My time is important too and time waiting in a Drs office doing nothing is not time well spent.

I do normally take my laptop so I can work while I wait, but I still think it is inconsiderate for a provider’s office to make you wait too long without some communication and giving you options.
  • @DanyTargaryen I was one of the youngest in my grade and had no issues...in fact, I hit puberty so young anyway I imagine it would have been so much worse if I was the oldest in the grade :-(