November 2018 Moms
Options

PGAL Check-In w/o 3/27

124»

Re: PGAL Check-In w/o 3/27

• Options
    @ginny_203 I'm so happy for you. I'm sorry you had the scare you did this week. I hope everything continues to go well for you!!!

Two Furbabies: Mika (american eskimo) and Gypsy (wire-haired terrier, dachshund mix)

Twins: Kaiden and Zara born 10/2018 conceived after 6 years of infertility via a medicated IUI

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy  Baby Tracker
  • Options
    @ginny_203 I’m so glad to hear the scan went well!!

AFM, I’m out of town this weekend for my sister’s bridal shower. As soon as I got to my hotel room I went to the bathroom and there was blood. It was pink, not red, not enough to be on my underwear, but still a good amount when I wiped. It seems to have slowed to just some Brown discharge when I wipe. This is really not what I wanted this weekend while I’m a thousand miles from DH, in a city I don’t know and supposed to be concentrating on celebrating my sister. Ugh. Fingers crossed it turns out to be nothing when I finally call my OB on Monday. Until then I just wait,
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @brookepdavis I’m sorry what should have been a fun weekend has turned into an anxious one. Hopefully the spotting will cease and you’ll get some peace of mind once you’re back home
  • Options
    @brookepdavis I totally completely understand you being scared by the spotting, but I do believe that pink spotting is really not a concern for doctors. I had light pink/red spotting one time when I was maybe 4w and a few days. I flipped out but my nurse said it wasn't a concern as long as it wasn't full on bleeding. 
    Not at all trying to say you shouldn't be worried, because it's really really scary, but just trying to give you some reassurance. What awful timing though, since it just had to happen while you're so far from home! I hope you are able to enjoy this weekend and celebrate your sister. 
    *TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • Options
    @brookepdavis Ugh, I’m so sorry. This was literally my big fear about an overnight trip I had to take last weekend. Does your sister know you’re pregnant? I agree with @offtoneverland that it sounds like normal spotting but I know that doesn’t take away your anxiety. Hopefully the weekend will go quickly for you so you can get everything checked out. Hugs  <3
  • Options
    @brookepdavis Ugh, I am so sorry. That has to be the worstĺĺ I hope it completely stops!
  • Options
    Any update @brookepdavis ? How's the spotting?
    *TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • Options
    @offtoneverland It’s now just a little bit of brown spotting, which doesn’t concern me as much. I’m still going to call my OB in the morning to see if we can check on this little bean before my first scheduled u/s on 4/18. I would feel a lot better if they just did a quick check to make sure everything is good.
  • Options
    I’m 7 weeks and a day. I passed my miscarriage milestone but as we will be announcing soon it’s triggering my loss and I’m scared to death of miscarrying again. Not seeing my dr until the end of the month which isn’t helping with my anxiety. I feel pregnant which I know means nothing but at least I can say I’m nauseous. 
  • Options
    I went to my first scan today. 7w3d based on LMP but baby measured 6w6d. Nice strong HB at 170-180bpm and a good yolk sack. Today feels like a win!

I also saw this video. It inspired me to not let fear run my life and to hold this baby for as long as I can and enjoy it!
    it’s worth a watch!
    https://youtu.be/I2XGKVgoLvs

• Options
    @MouseMama817 I’ve been on Pinterest looking at rainbow baby announcement photos and saw that picture. It’s so beautiful  <3
  • Options
    @MouseMama817 I’ve been on Pinterest looking at rainbow baby announcement photos and saw that picture. It’s so beautiful  <3
    I've also been lookin at rainbow baby announcements! I'd love to incorporate that with maternity pictures too. So beautiful! 
    *TW*
    Me:35 DH:35
    Dx: PCOS
    DS1 born 11/2014
    DS2 born 11/2018
    3 previous losses
    Rainbow baby due 12/2021 - Team Green

• Options
    @kbrown2385 @mockingjay1 That’s what I was looking for too when I saw it. It hit me like a ton of bricks and I just sat crying on my couch. The way she’s looking up like that too. Ugh!! :'(
  • Options
    @tgortney thanks for sharing that link! I’ve been so... just down, bracing myself and waiting for something to go wrong. Like even though I made it farther than the last, I’m still not through the first trimester, or, another health complication will kick up, and it may even be my own fault for not controlling my diabetes better (25 years and it’s still so hard!) I don’t see/hear the baby again for a few weeks, and I’m trying to fight this pessimism. 

What was in the video really resonated with what I’ve been trying to tell myself, and what I’ve been hearing all over the place. There is never a guarantee in life/motherhood and to displace joy with anxiety by my own choice would be ridiculous. I wouldn’t do it with my older kids, why would I do it with this gift we’ve been given?

thanks so much <3

@MouseMama817 that’s GORGEOUS. 
  • Options
    @prairiemomma82 yes! Exactly! I have to keep reminding myself that my body has done this before and it can do it again. I’ve reached my final loss milestone. There’s no other medical indication that things won’t go right beyond this.