Symptoms Week of 3/26

2»

Re: Symptoms Week of 3/26

• Options
    KFrobKFrob member
    edited March 2018
    Good luck! @lynzev
  • Options
    Thinking of you @lynzev. Good luck today!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @lynzev I hope you get some good news today! Thinking of you!
    I’ve avoided the four wheeler rides ever since we got in a scary accident over a year ago. If my anxiety wasn’t over the roof about it I would also be enjoying nice smooth ride! 

10w 2d .. After my nausea went away completely for a while I keep getting these random bouts of nausea where I think I’m going to be sick and then it just quickly goes away. Also, my skin all over is still sore. Just running my hand over my arm feels like my arm is bruised kind of? Anyone else’s skin sore? Lol. It has been that way long before I found out at 5 weeks. 
  • Options
    Thinking of you today @lynzev

10w2d 
    Can't tell if the nausea is getting better or if I'm just getting used to it.. However, it is no longer constant at least, so that's a plus!  A new symptom this week has been headaches, but a little caffeine seems to be helping with that. Another new symptom has been that my work pants will no longer stay zipped when I'm sitting down because my "bump" is pushing on them so much  :# Going to need to break down and get some maternity clothes soon. 
    BFP #1: due 6/17/2013, DD born 6/25/13
    BFP #2: due 6/30/2017, MMC found 12/7/2016
    BFP #3: due 10/21/2018 
  • Options
    I'm 11 weeks and 7 days, 12 weeks tom.

Feeling ok. I've been having a very easy pregnancy, I just need to pee a little more and am very sleepy. 

Noticed that I get up randomly only SOMETIMES at night to go pee. 

I got dizzy fir a min or 2 this past weekend. 

A little more constipated. My hemmroids hurt sometimes. 

Other than that fine. How are u guys? 
  • Options
    l_hazl_haz member
    edited March 2018
    10weeks and 4 day
    I really havent had any symptoms this whole preganacy, a little bit of nausea, fatigue and gnarly bloatness. But yesterday the bloatness disappeared.
    My new symptom is dizziness! My knees buckle if I stand up too fast.

• Options
    edited March 2018
    12w2d boobs are sore again. hope that means they aren't getting bigger. eek. Had my first issue with serious gas pains last night. We ate out so hopefully that is why! Heard the heartbeat yesterday and that was so cool! Working crazy lately so I have been super tired. After this weekend I will have a break again. Get to go swimsuit shopping next week. Excited but not. Excited as it means I am going on vacation but NOT looking forward to the crazy to pick out a suit and with my mom along. 
    edit for typo
  • Options
    12 weeks on Friday. I'm still tired, gassy and have sore boobs. I swear they grew over night. Been getting bouts of nausea on and off but still mild, never really anything to complain about thankfully. Started getting dizzy when getting up to quick, and some headaches. My already big belly is getting firmer and I'm getting round ligament pains. 
    First OB appointment is Thursday and my 12 week NT scan next week! 
    Me 33 DH 41
    TTC since 2016
    Due: October 12, 2018

• Options
    12 weeks + 1 .... woke up with a small rash around my belly button, not itchy, teeny pink bumps (and haven’t changed any lotion or body wash)... any reason to be concerned or just wait and see what it does? I googled and found rashes are common late in pregnancy but nothing first trimester came up. 
  • Options
    10 weeks and some days...

So nauseous all the time. Seriously it sucks and I’m really over it. I just want to sleep all day and not chase a toddler around.
  • Options
    9w3d, feeling more and more nauseous by the day, and now I'm getting lightening crotch! So painful! Ready to be over the 1st tri but also very grateful for a safe baby. 
  • Options
    what is "lightening crotch"??! @chunkswifey143

• Options
    KFrobKFrob member
    @sammierose464 you know it when you feel it ;)
  • Options
    sammierose464sammierose464 member
    edited March 2018
    There's been something going on down there for the last week. So I'm wondering if that's what it is. 

ETA: it's says it's mostly near labor. But it's probably a good way to describe the feeling. Just random jabs of pain around my uterus. It's different than round ligament pain, which I've had for a while.
  • Options
    10.4 over here. Why do I have to pee ALL the time? It wasn’t like this last pregnancy! Also I never want to eat ever. Feel too nauseous. The diclegis isn’t doing anything. I’m also too tired to walk up a flight of stairs. Can I get to the second trimester already?
  • Options
    I’m 13 weeks and 4 days. For the past two weeks, I’ve felt fine, but these past few days my head has felt foggy and I feel so lazy and unmotivated. When I’m home all I want to do is lay on the couch. I hate feeling like this. 
  • Options
     I've been having a lot of pain again.  Not in sharp pain sort of a way, but a constant tightness, dull ache, and shortness of breath kind of way. It is high up on my abdomen on/under my ribcage. It's been going on and off for weeks now and had kinda quit this last week, but today I've had it all morning. Not sure if I should freak out or not. Feels almost like contractions..
    DS 6/6/10
    DD 3/15/12
    DD 6/3/14
    #4 Due 10/26/18!
  • Options
     I've been having a lot of pain again.  Not in sharp pain sort of a way, but a constant tightness, dull ache, and shortness of breath kind of way. It is high up on my abdomen on/under my ribcage. It's been going on and off for weeks now and had kinda quit this last week, but today I've had it all morning. Not sure if I should freak out or not. Feels almost like contractions..

STUCK IN BOX

This sounds exactly like what I called my doctor and got sent to the ER for. Everything was fine! But it was so strange.
  • Options
    @cdepperschmidt I wondered if it was the same. I got to wondering today, if it was because I am not drinking enoug. I did have a big day yesterday and that usually triggers it too. 
    DS 6/6/10
    DD 3/15/12
    DD 6/3/14
    #4 Due 10/26/18!
  • Options
    @coffee-saur and @cdepperschmidt hope you guys are feeling a bit better today!
  • Options
    @coffee-saur I had pressure and aches under my ribs for a few days last week. It happened when I had some long days at a conference. I actually am starting to wonder if it’s my body getting used to supporting my ever growing boobs and all my muscles being tight. 
  • Options
    It's probably from driving in the car for almost 9 hours but my lower back is absolutely killing Me! I feel like I can't even stand straight to walk.. 
  • Options
    HoosOnFirstHoosOnFirst member
    edited April 2018
    Wow, my boobs are so sore. I don’t remember this from last time at all.
    And my Diclegis ran out today. I’m not sure if it’s actually doing anything and I don’t want to pay 40 bucks for another bottle... but also on the off chance it is working I feel like I should refill.
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    @HoosOnFirst there is a vitamin  and sleeping aid combo that you can safely used instead of diclegis. For the life of me I can't remember it but I know my midwife said it is exactly the same as diclegis but much cheaper. Maybe someone else can remember. 
    Edit as I shouldn't bump when sleepy 
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    @SweetSweetTooth Unisom and B6? I've never had to take it, so I'm just guessing based on what other ladies have mentioned.
  • Options
    @SawyerRichardson yes! unisom and B6! never had to take it either but my midwife mentioned it at my first appointment to save money if I needed Diclegis.
  • Options
    12w3d

Yesterday and today I just feel so uncomfortable. It's almost like a pressure in my lower abdomen (where baby is) especially if I bend too much or squish the area. It's so hard to describe. I also thought the nausea was gone...nope. And I'm getting dizzy on top of that.
  • Options
    2 days until trimester 2 and I have some very light brown/pink when I wipe. Ugh, this happened for a day or two at this exact moment in time in the same exact way during my first pregnancy and all was well, but of course I'm freaking out because that's how I roll. I'm not sure if straining for a rock solid bm had anything to do with it, definitely slacked on fiber intake over spring break.
  • Options
    @spartan4life I've tried colace, drinking a daily probiotic, milk of magnesia when I'm desperate, morning spinach & fruit smoothie, etc.

Must try kiwi next! Thank you.
  • Options
     @spartan4life I need to try kiwi! Thanks for the tip :)
  • Options
    I'm getting some kiwi!
  • Options
    @sliztee @cagncoo12 @jweber4747 I hope it works for you!! It wasn’t instantaneous, it took a couple of days, but I can really feel the difference. I love kiwi so I have no problem having one with lunch every day if it is going to continue to keep me at least a little more regular! 
    Me:29 DH:30
    Married:10/2012
    TTC #1: 12/2017
  • Options
    11w4d. The exhaustion has been worse over the past two weeks, and nausea almost all the time. Hard to feel like doing anything, including making myself things to eat, so when the fella has been traveling for work, I definitely haven't been eating enough. Causing more nausea. Ugh!