Chit Chat
Options

FFFC

**Flame free not guaranteed**

**June Siggy Challenge - P.I.L.Fs**
httpsstaticboredpandacomblogwp-contentuploads201702best-dad-ever-chris-hemsworth-thor-589aec291b80c__700jpg

Re: FFFC

• Options
    Oh @rosebud332 I'm not a gossip either but LOVE to know everything. I'll gossip when it's warranted but generally I just like to have the knowledge. I think it's the truth seeking Sagittarian in me....
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @meggyme no such thing as way to excited.  1 it's Friday, 2 leaving work early, 3 implant out (I was sooooo glad to have mine gone even though we didn't start TTC until 2m later), 4 baby making commense!! See, all excitement justified!
  • Options
    @prpl11butterfly yeah, it’ll be about a month before we stop TTA so I can’t be pregnant on our big vacation, but I’m hoping being off it will help my libido get back on track. I’m pretty sure MH is hoping this too...
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Options
    It should, it helped me a lot. That thing was super convenient but super miserably too.
  • Options
    @lurvleybunchococonuts can you add strawberries and some mint for some fruit and greenery? And some marshmallows. The gelatin is made from animals, if he’s needing some meat.
  • Options
    @lurvleybunchococonuts , whipped cream would add protein, probably.
  • Options
    Chocolate comes from a cocoa tree or bush or something. So that’s a nut or a fruit. 
  • Options
    suzycupcakesuzycupcake member
    edited March 2018
    I brushed my hair on Saturday but I didn't brush it for 3 weeks and now I'm going on a week again. 
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

• Options
    @suzycupcake I rarely brush my hair. It’s pretty wavy and just running my fingers through it when it’s wet is usually enough. Does your hair get tangled if you don’t brush?
  • Options
    +1 for rarely brushing. My hair is wavy and thick (both in texture and volume). Many times brushing results in insane poof. I also only wash it every 3 days or so.
  • Options
    I never brush my hair. I finger comb it after the shower, and that's it. Brushing it just makes it flat 
  • Options
    suzycupcakesuzycupcake member
    edited March 2018
    Thank goodness I'm not the only one who doesn't brush hair. @meggyme Yes mine does get tangled. It's wavy. It seems to always want to dread up under the back near the hairline. Well, that's a lot more the case the longer I don't brush. I do try to run my fingers through it in the shower after applying conditioner. I suppose that counts as brushing  :#

@jrm_14 My husband is like a fashion model in the bathroom. He has taken over my blow dryer and flat iron, and purchases hair spray regularly. He needs at least 30 minutes in the morning just for his hair and he gets upset if I try to watch him doing it *snicker*
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI

• Options
    @suzycupcake omg MH is the same way! He owns WAY more haircare products than I do and always needs me to help him decide on an outfit. It takes way too long to get him out of the house. At least I know and plan for when I’m going to get dolled up so we still leave on time.
  • Options
    Same. Most days I just roll out of bed, brush my teeth, and I'm good to go. These days, it's rare that I ever get out of my pajamas 

IVF
    Back on Levothyroxine
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

IUI

• Options
    @jsnakehole - that's an irl representation of my hair as well.  Instead I beat the frizz out with my straightening iron EVERYDAY!
  • Options
    Meanwhile, I'm over here with very straight hair that I only brush right before washing it, and I only wash it AT MOST once a week out of pure laziness. No frizz drama to deal with, just extreme laziness. Does it get tangled AF? Yep. Do I do anything about it? Nope. 
  • Options
    @galactickates I straighten my hair every day- the only time I wear it natural is on rare occasion during the summer and even then it's slicked back. 
    Me: 28 DH: 29
    Married: 6/2016
    TTC #1: 12/2016
    Benched due to deployment- Off the bench 8/8/17!

• Options
    I wash my hair approx 2 times a week unless dry shampoo is enough. I don't brush my hair ever or comb it. I run fingers through it in the shower then blow dry sometimes and straighten. More often, I sleep with it wet and straighten in the morning because lazy. 
    Me: 31 I DH: 31
    Met: 9/8/08; Engaged: 9/8/11; Married 6/30/12
    TTC#1: 8/2013; BFP: 9/30/13; born June 2014 (boy)
    TTC#2: 2/2018; BFP: 2/26/18; MC 4/4/18.
    TTC#2: 4/2018; BFP: 5/12/18; EDD: 1/19/19 (boy)
    2 fur babies: Oakley Marley (11.5) & Ava Lynn (2)

BabyGaga
  • Options
    ...I only wash my hair once a week if I can get away with it (usually in the winter). 

I comb it out when I condition my hair, and will sometimes comb it section by section as I flat iron or curl after blow drying. Aside from that, I usually leave my hair alone aside from throwing it in a ponytail

Me: 28 DH: 29
    Married: 6/2016
    TTC #1: 12/2016
    Benched due to deployment- Off the bench 8/8/17!

• Options
    +1 for rarely brushing my curly hair. It get conditioned daily though.
  • Options
    @suzycupcake I full on intend to drown a few now that this is all over with.
    Me: 31 I DH: 31
    Met: 9/8/08; Engaged: 9/8/11; Married 6/30/12
    TTC#1: 8/2013; BFP: 9/30/13; born June 2014 (boy)
    TTC#2: 2/2018; BFP: 2/26/18; MC 4/4/18.
    TTC#2: 4/2018; BFP: 5/12/18; EDD: 1/19/19 (boy)
    2 fur babies: Oakley Marley (11.5) & Ava Lynn (2)

BabyGaga