October 2018 Moms
Options

WTF Wednesday

2»

Re: WTF Wednesday

• Options
    WTAF is my baby doing to my digestive system?! These farts are SO raunchy. Nothing like the smell of your own farts making you puke. I think DH is quite impressed by my new abilities. 
  • Options
    KFrobKFrob member
    @drb2424 I also failed my one hour w my first and my Dr asked if I just wanted to skip the one hour and go straight to the 3 hour and my answer was basically hell no.  It was my fault I didn’t pass. They told me I didn’t need to fast and made the mistake of drinking a cinnamon dulce latter on the way.  My dr laughed and told me she failed her one hour too when she rolled in to her appointment w a cookie and iced coffee.  She made me feel better. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I know it's late in the week buuuuuut...

Our loan company wants us to finalize our insurance before closing. I want to know when closing is going to be before I finalize insurance. Apparently they are trying to move closing up and so they only gave me a "pretty sure we're set for" date. No. I don't want a maybe date. I want a finalized date. And why T F are you trying to move it up? Both my husband and I have to ask for a day off for this. We don't have time to be fiddling around with dates this late in the game! 
  • Options
    I threw up last night.... while I was sleeping. Wtf, I thought sleep was supposed to be an escape from all these symptoms.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Oh no! That sounds miserable.
  • Options
    @purplegoldfish2 - ugh - and here I thought the midnight sheet changes didn’t start until after birth.