August 2018 Moms
Options

Symptoms 3/6

Re: Symptoms 3/6

• Options
    @calimom2524 when I’m pregnant it def switches sides. I think it’s the relaxin it makes everything wacko. 
  • Options
    @mrsbubbles-2 I have not been doing that but that’s an excellent idea. There are benefits for the baby too if you take a probiotic. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @brzvice I can't remember what I ate but I've been eating so horribly :( my nausea/Ms only tolerates certain things - burgers not being one of them, but I definitely have other fatty options in my diet for it to be.
  • Options
    meeks2020 said:
    Yes to the nose bleeds being normal.
    My nipples (not aeriolas  (spelling??) ) hurt like frikkin hell lately. I know its normal, but it's frustrating
    This! ^^^^! My boobs feel like they are filled with cement. Also anyone else getting little white dots on their nips? Is this the start of my milk coming in?
  • Options
    @khugs15 When I have this issue, I go for the disani or mio water enhancers. They come in a small concentrated squirt bottle for easy mobility. In my local Target, they are carried in the same aisle as the sports drinks/soda/fruit juice.

I didn’t realize heating pads could be used during pregnancy! I’ll have to see if I can find mine! Thanks ladies!
  • Options
    Also anyone else getting little white dots on their nips? Is this the start of my milk coming in?
    Yep! Your colostrum is probably starting to produce. Milk won't come in until a few days after birth.
  • Options
    @hannerbananers sounds like your Montgomery (sebaceous) glands are appearing. Totally normal and commonly show up during first (or any) pregnancy. 

Here's a link to an interesting article on boobs that mentions these glands
    https://www.self.com/story/9-weird-nipple-things-that-are-actually-totally-normal
    Image result for its raining meme

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    My hips start killing after about 45 mins of walking. I went out with DH last nigt and felt kinda sorry for him because he didnt understand why I was being so crabby... after all, I was the one who invited him out. I just wasnt expecting my hips to start hurting like that & I was also irritated because DH didn't seem to understand that my hips were really bothering me. 

I've had a persistent headache for well over a week now. The first 2 days it was a terrible  sharp, throbbing headache, but now it's a dull ache so I'm thankful for that. My mom has been letting me use her prescription magnesium and that sort of helps (she suffers from frequent migraines and has  all sorts of headache prescriptions).

I'm also SUPER hungry now, but I'm also terrified of gaining too much weight. Our kitchen is currently having some work done and it's sectioned off so we've been eating a lot of fast food/ take out which I hate.

The symptoms are all worth it when I feel those little pokes & brushes though (:  I'm feeling them at least once every other day now.
  • Options
    So I’m having a minor freak out and trying to analyze the stuff that’s coming out of my lady parts. I emailed my dr again about my pelvis and pubic issues and she wrote back asking if I was leaking, bleeding etc. I was like hmm well I always assume everything that comes otnis discharge or pee since DS but I was at yoga and why felt like a substantial amount came out so now I’m freaking. 
  • Options
    @scottishlass1213 I sometimes have so much discharge, especially when I haven't been to the bathroom in a while, that I feel like I peed myself. It's usually pretty similar to EWCM. 
    Me: 28 DH: 29
    Married: 6/2016
    TTC #1: 12/2016
    Benched due to deployment- Off the bench 8/8/17!

• Options
    aj1327aj1327 member
    edited March 2018
    @scottishlass1213 I sometimes have so much discharge, especially when I haven't been to the bathroom in a while, that I feel like I peed myself. It's usually pretty similar to EWCM. 
    I’m pretty sure I am peeing myself sometimes, which is just awesome. 

ETA: @scottishlass1213 I hope all is okay. 
  • Options
    ^ I was gonna say. Sometimes if I bend over too much or cough too hard, I pee myself a little. 
  • Options
    I’ve had leakage issues since DS so I’m sure that’s what it is but just the email today then that is throwing me off because now I’m over analyzing. 

• Options
    I had a moment home alone tonight in the shower where i thought I heard someone walking around downstairs. Freaked me out so I hopped our of the shower only to suddenly realize how badly I needed to pee... But I was soaking wet and couldn't tell if I already peed a little. So I basically hobbled around cross legged and naked.

Of course, there was no one in the house.

All this to say that the constant fluid leakage is real. 

• Options
    @doctormom33 I did aaaall the kegals and still leak. This summer, I was wearing a cute dress and made the mistake of sneezing without crossing first. Cue visible pee leaking down my leg. Good thing I had just gotten home!
    Image result for april showers meme

Hello from Detroit!

• Options
    I’m definitely leaking a lot of urine these days. I didn’t at all during my first pregnancy or even postpartum when people say it’s supposed to be the worst, so I thought I was safe with a pelvic floor of steel. But NOPE.
    Me: 40  DH: 43
    Married 5/30/15
    TTC #1 June 2015
    BFP #1 9/28/15, EDD 6/10/16. DS born 5/23/16!
    TTC #2 May 2017
    BFP #2 m/c 11/18/17 5w5d
    BFP #3 12/17/17 EDD 8/25/18. It's a boy!
  • Options
    @scottishlass1213 - I'm firmly in the camp of you know what's normal for your body and your pregnancy. Anything outside that range of normal is worth at least a chat with the OB. I'd call if the email isn't making you feel better and if that phone call still doesn't put your mind at ease I would ask if I could come in and get checked. Chances are it's nothing but even if it clears your mind, it's worth it IMO.
    Aug '18 Siggy Challenge - April Showers

Me: 37   Him: 38
    Married 11.07.2015

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @scottishlass1213 was it a one time thing or continual? 
    DS born 04/22/15, Pregnant again 03/01/17 however loss due to PPROM at 20+6 weeks now TTC rainbow
  • Options
    @shri929 it seemed a one time thing.  I mean I'm usually leaking pee in general hahaha but probably the position I was in at yoga did something. I got home, took a bath and then laid down for 30 minutes and got up.  Google told me if you got up after 30 minutes and felt a gush, then it could be amniotic fluid, but I didn't feel that.
  • Options
    I had pprom and what you’re describing doesn’t sound like it at all. I was constantly leaking, never went away. It would be everytime I stood up, even just sitting! I had to wear pads and they’d be pretty soaked. Of course follow up with your doctor if you sense anything abnormal but it sounds like you’re ok to me ;)
    DS born 04/22/15, Pregnant again 03/01/17 however loss due to PPROM at 20+6 weeks now TTC rainbow
  • Options
    @shri929 I'm sorry you had to go through that, I am just reading your ticker.  Thanks for making me feel better though! I generally have to wear a liner, but nothing more than that.
  • Options
    Amniotic fluid also smells sweet from what I understand. (But hey, so does some discharge...to me anyway...). But urine smells like ammonia pretty much so that's one way to be more sure. 
  • Options
    Not trying to derail the conversation, but can someone reassure my crazy brain that it's normal for RLP to linger? So last night when I was tossing and turning to try to get back to sleep I got a really sharp yowch pain in my lower right abdomen - felt like RLP but today I'm still sore. I slipped into a google / Web MD hole of terror and need someone who is more sane than I to tell me if I need to call the doctor. Because Web MD says I'm dying.
    Aug '18 Siggy Challenge - April Showers

Me: 37   Him: 38
    Married 11.07.2015

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @mrsbubbles-2 I'm sore down there all the time so I can't help but it sounds ok to me
  • Options
    @mrsbubbles-2 sounds normal to me but you could always call your doctor for peace of mind. Google always makes me think I’m dying. 
  • Options
    @mrsbubbles-2 yeah I am sore a lot. I am always kind of "aware" of my uterus, if that makes sense. 
  • Options
    My ms seems to finally be going away somewhat, so yay for that! But now I just don’t want to eat anything, and everything tastes & smells weird. My pubic bone has started hurting, and my abs muscles feel really strained. So I apparently traded puking for pain when walking, standing, etc. I did check my bp today at one of those drugstore health screening stations, and it’s in the normal range. 
  • Options
    TaylovesbradTaylovesbrad member
    edited March 2018
    Glad I’m not the only one leaking  :'(:'(
  • Options
    @mrsbubbles-2 I seem to get a lingering pain there too! 
  • Options
    Plus one for peeing themselves occasionally...
  • Options
    Soooo has anyone gone number 2 and felt like their vagina was going to fall out?
  • Options
    @scottishlass1213 unfortunately yes, I can relate to this very much.  :s
  • Options
    Holy emotions! I've been getting weepy over the simplest stuff. Full on tears for anything slightly sad or joyous. 
  • Options
    @juliebird6 any idea what it is?? It felt similar to actually wanting to go into labor it was so weird. 
  • Options
    @scottishlass1213 No, though I will probably ask at my next appointment.  That's not until the end of the month though.  If you have one sooner and find anything out, let me know! I just assumed it's because of extra pressure on all my internal organs.
  • Options
    @juliebird6 mines the 27th so I’ll find out! I did have to give urine today so I may just ask when she emails me too
  • Options
    @scottishlass1213 maybe it's like a muscle memory thing since you are using the same muscles when pushing a baby/ pooping. Keep us posted on what the doc says 

I for sure have felt I am giving birth to a turd many times this pregnancy. 
    Image result for its raining meme

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @7425cait the movie cars had me crying. I side eyed myself lol