July 2018 Moms

Symptoms week of 2/26

2»

Re: Symptoms week of 2/26

• Felt baby kick from the outside today for the first time! feeling more like a thump instead of just flutters.

also, getting uncomfortably full 30mins-1 hour after eating. Ate half a sandwich for lunch. Was still hungry so I ate half of the other half. Was comfortably full, then as the afternoon went on started feeling so full, bloated and uncomfortable. Finally 3 hours later feeling back to normal again.
    TTC History:
    Me: 36 H: 40 Married 2015. Together since 2010.
    TTC: Sept 2016-Oct 2017
    BFP Oct 2017. DD born July 2018.
    TTC: March 2020. BFP March 2020
    Due date was Nov 2020
    DS born Sept 2020. DS passed away Nov 2020 due to prematurity and birth trauma.
    TTC: March 2021
    IUI #1 Nov 2021, BFN
    IUI #2 Dec 2021 BFP.  MC Jan 2022
    IUI #3 Aug 2022 BFN
    IUI #4 Sept 2022 BFN
    AMH test came back at .081. Was going to move on to IVF with DE, but have decided not to. Will be leaving it up to the universe now.

• I’ve been pretty MIA bc work is AWFUL, but figured I finally had content to contribute.
    As a FTM I had read varicose veins were possible...and I was grateful I haven’t gotten them yet. However, what no one told me is you can also get them in your vagina!!
    Worst. Pain. Ever.
    Feels like someone drop kicked my crotch with ever step... 
    After reading about all the awful nausea some of you folks have had I suppose this is my nasty issue. 
  • Loading the player...
  • RESTLESS LEGS. 
    I’ve been laying in bed since 9 and I feel like I’m about to go insane. It’s almost an every night thing now. Omg 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @pretzellover the varicose veins in the vagina were new for me last time around! I had pretty major swelling down there on one side last time around and they mentioned it was probably due to that...fun times!

@rachelsogo for a few days I have been so full and not wanting to eat at all, which was the norm for me for many weeks before finally being able to eat food again! I think the fullness is happening for me because of constipation, if that is possible. It seems like maybe my new norm is not pooping for days at a time. YAY.
  • Numb hands while sleeping no matter what side I’m on. This didn’t happen to me last time and it’s keeping me awake. 
  • samjjorgensensamjjorgensen member
    edited March 2018
    @wildtot try to make sure your shoulders are squared while you’re lying down, instead of hunched in (if that makes sense.) It will put less pressure on the nerves to your arms. Also try having your bottom arm in different positions—it’s all about pressure on those nerves so different positions might help  alleviate it. The numb hands suck—I was having an issue with them early on and these were the suggestions from my chiropractor.
  • @samjjorgensen thanks for the suggestions! For some reason i seem to have an issue when I’m using my pregnancy pillow lately. Weird. I have pinched nerves in my lower back and right shoulder so i was thinking it was flaring up from there. 
  • @gspmom21 SAME.  I've had restless leg syndrome for years... but I would only get it randomly. Now it seems like it's everyday. 
  • I’m waiting for the on call doc to cause but all day today I’ve had this stabbing pain on the upper right part of my belly. I no longer have my appendix and i don’t think my uterus is that high yet (it’s between my ute and ribs). I feels like a bruise if i touch it but still a constant pain even if I’m sitting. I can’t imagine what it maybe. Anyone else experience this? It doesn’t feel like gas pains either.
  • I’ve just been straight exhausted this week. Like, falling asleep at my desk can’t keep my eyes open exhausted. I’ve also noticed that I’m feeling dizzy when I stand up or am on my feet too long. 

I’m taking it as my body telling me to slow down and relax more, but I’m hoping the exhaustion lets up a little.
  • Randomly threw up again today. Coughed and then really coughed and then found myself running to the toilet. When will this end??

Isabella & Julian & and now #3!
  • @wildtot Yes to numbness while sleeping and yes to belly pain...

Since Thursday afternoon I’ve had mild to severe belly pain/cramping. It’s not relegated to one side but both sides to the center. All over. I feel it when I move, I feel it when I don’t. It hurts when I sit, when I get up, I’m aware of it when I walk...which I walk like I’m 12 months pregnant and my belly is huge, I’m sure I look ridiculous. Over the course of the past 36 hours I’ve called my nurse, the after hours nurse, and eventually went in to the ER assessment center at my hospital. Ultrasound/HB for baby were good which I sort of knew because he was kicking normally all throughout that time and I do not have any bleeding. None of the suggestions worked, they think it might be RLP but I swore I had that in my first pregnancy and this is not that. Unless I’m wrong? They told me to follow up with my doctor Monday...so I basically feel like I spent $150 co-pay to be told to wait till Monday and nothings wrong despite having persistent pain for 36 hours, literally walking out no better then I went in. I’m frustrated that I don’t have answers and I’m still in pain and no medicine they’ve recommended works. Sorry for the rant! I’m so frustrated. Same as @wildtot does anyone else have this? Has anyone has RLP last this long, did anything help? Trying to make it to Monday. 
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @brittg13 the nurses called me back and said it sounded like muscle skeletal pain (whatever that is) and to take Tylenol and warm bath. If that didn’t help to call them back. I didn’t get to do it till i got home and before bed. But now i have a stomach ache from yesterday food lol but i can tell the difference in pain. So we’ll see what happens today. 
    Also wtf my left ear went numb last night. How many numb body part do i need to deal with this time?!
  • I also tried a heating pad...hoping today gets better!
  • @BrittG13 I hope you are feeling better today! Is it possible its gas? I had gas pains last pregnancy in places I didn't know gas pains could manifest, and almost every time I had weird pain it ended up being gas. When you said that you felt huge this is just what I thought of. Hope its better!
  • @BrittG13 that sounds awful. Hope you find relief soon. 

Im intensely itchy on my neck and throat and back. 
    Also got a bug bite on the back of my neck that got infected. But there was a lot of redness and pain around it. I call my doctor who sent me to urgent care to rule out shingles. Urgent care freaked at the thought of treating a pregnant lady and sent me to the ER for bloodwork (so I could get immediate results on whether or not it was shingles) every person in the ER who saw me was like, ummm that's not shingles. And since I'm pregnant and no one wanted to take responsibility, infectious diseases saw me and ruled out shingles- so I went home with an antibiotic cream. That was my $400 lunch break yesterday :/ 
  • @BrittG13 how are you feeling? I still had the pain when i woke up this morning but has been getting better throughout the day. Sometimes it still hurts to touch but not as bad as yesterday. Maybe it was just muscles stretching? Idk i hope you feel better! 
  • Is it too much to ask for a good poop?? Going on 3 days and I blame it on myself because I haven't been on top of my greens intake... I know some of you have gone a week but this is already starting to bug me!
  • I hear ya @kissableviv I am all of a sudden going 3 days at a time without pooping, and I have no idea what the difference is. I currently have an INCREDIBLY wonky tummy. Last time I checked and I can't take Pepto anyone know something that does something similar that we can take? I am gonna eat some tums but its not really heartburn just a really gross feeling tummy.
  • @SmashJam ugh, isn't it so annoying? I feel perfectly fine just full, and that's because I'm going on 3 days...will have to have a boring meal of salad tonight haha. I had warm lemon water this morning hoping it would do the trick, but nope! Meanwhile, I'm treating myself to fish tacos because I'm #smart
  • @smashjam @kissableviv have you guys tried apples or pears?? They're really high fiber.not that they will make you go immeadiately, but it will help. If you guys have access to mango or papaya, that will also help you go. 
    @wildtot I think I'm going to start wearing a brace to bed. My hand is continuously numb at night that it hurts so much in the morning, I can barely grab anything. I figure a brace helps the carpal tunnel pain and numbness, maybe it will help this too :/ 
  • @coco305 ate a whole mango yesterday and have an apple every other day but it's the greens I've been slacking on. Fingers crossed I can be good and eat some tonight!
  • Hmmm I really used to eat apples all the time and now I don't! Maybe that's the key! thanks for reminding me @coco305 and maybe I'll try a mango they have been on sale at the store.
  • Alright, here we go. Drank some water as soon as I woke up, had a cup of warm lemon water, then made some oatmeal with apples, cinnamon, and topped it with a blend of seeds (chia, flax, hemp). Will report back, lol 
  • @kissableviv good luck pooping today lol

I have a bit of heartburn this morning. Actually not really heartburn but this acid burning feeling in my throat. I remember this from last time ugh. I only got it a few times during my pregnancy with DD but it's so uncomfortable. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @runsomewhere that's what I had too for a couple of days 2 weeks ago. More like acid reflux everytime I burped. It is uncomfortable!

Happy to report good results this morning, lol, though I need a couple more trips to feel lighter...I love these TMIs bahaha
  • @kissableviv no shame in TMI! I think we can all relate to your poo issues.  I was so bloaty and horrible feeling last night I chewed tums and drankg ginger lemon tea and ate nothing for dinner and basically just farted all night and FINALLY FINALLY pooped this morning. Twice! Once I almost didn't make it. Whew. Feeling way better but taking it easy on food today, I don't knwo what my deal has been. 

In other news (but still related)-my hemorrhoids are gone! I think. But I am not in any poo pain, so I'll take it!
  • I don’t mind TMI, we are all human, it’s gonna happen 
  • I kind of like when ppl share TMI (not in a weird way..) .. like it reminds me we are all human and have the same (or at least our own weird) issues. makes me feel more comfortable sharing random stuff and knowing I'm not the only one maybe secretly hating being pregnant (or at least the symptoms).. Like I am going to love having this baby so it will be worth it.. but I can't get it out of my head that some people are like "I love being pregnant!". 
  • I don't mind TMI either and I'm happy we get to safely share it here!
  • @moguippy only thing i like about being pregnant is no period and the early kicks. I don’t enjoy the rest of it. Sometimes it makes me feel like a horrible person when people assume i should be all rainbows about it. 
  • @SmashJam @wildtot Sorry to bring the thread back but thought it better to respond here then the other one. I am feeling better! I’d have to guess intense muscle pulling? One of the suggestions from the after hours nurse was gas but the gas medicine recommended didn’t touch it. Also wasn’t having trouble in that area. I did have some sharp pulling again last night but it settled quickly. 

I know each pregnancy is different of course but it’s hard not to compare and say well thats not my normal because I didn’t feel anything like this last time. Very jarring to experience pain for such a prolonged time and have 3 different people say oh it’s fine. I’m just happy to be back to normal and I’m still feeling lots of kicking so my little guy is fine...(insert shrug emoji here)