Trying to Get Pregnant

So excited to be on the bump again!

Hello ladies! Just a quick intro. My name is Marissa and I'm 30 years old. I joined the bump Dec. 2014 when I was pregnant with my son. He was born 5 weeks early on July 11th 2015. I found the month community here to be an amazing way to learn and explore. I am still friends with a lot of the moms I met on here.

My son is now 2 1/2 and my husband and I decided 2 months ago we are ready to start trying for baby #2. December was a negative and same for January. But maybe the month of hallmark love will do the trick ;) ?

Anyway baby #1 was a complete surprise so there wasnt any TTC. I want to just stay as stress free as I can but I DO want to track my ovulation. I have irregular periods so does anyone have any tips on tracking? It all seems so confusing to me lol. Anyway thanks for letting me introduce myself! Its awesome to be back! <3

Always hold on to hope ❤

Re: So excited to be on the bump again!

• Hello ladies! Just a quick intro. My name is Marissa and I'm 30 years old. I joined the bump Dec. 2014 when I was pregnant with my son. He was born 5 weeks early on July 11th 2015. I found the month community here to be an amazing way to learn and explore. I am still friends with a lot of the moms I met on here.

My son is now 2 1/2 and my husband and I decided 2 months ago we are ready to start trying for baby #2. December was a negative and same for January. But maybe the month of hallmark love will do the trick ;) ?

Anyway baby #1 was a complete surprise so there wasnt any TTC. I want to just stay as stress free as I can but I DO want to track my ovulation. I have irregular periods so does anyone have any tips on tracking? It all seems so confusing to me lol. Anyway thanks for letting me introduce myself! Its awesome to be back! <3

QFP
    Siggy Challenge - Summer Movie Scenes

• Loading the player...
  • Sounds good. Nice to meet you
    Always hold on to hope ❤
  • I've been waiting for this to happen to say that the problem is with the Welcome, New Members thread #4. It instructs people to create a new thread to introduce themselves. 
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

• @marissa0620 I hope you stick around! This really is a great group and it's super nice to be able to talk about TTC and seeing and supporting other people's journeys. I was a bit confused at the beginning as well. I've only been here about a month. Definately participate in the TFAS (trying for a sibling). I do! And there are daily threads like TWW  (two week wait) and WTO  (waiting to ovulate). And there are occasional GTKY threads too. The boards pinned at the top are a great resource for newbies. Lurk a bit, then jump in when ready! 

@suzycupcake I noticed that too when I first started here. It was a bit confusing to me too. There are other boards that encourage a new thread per introduction. Although I think this is better to keep clutter away. 
    Me: 32 | DH: 33
    Met: 2005 | Started Dating: 2009 | Married: 2013

TTC#1: 06.2014;   BFP: 12.2015; DS Born: August 16, 2016
    TTC#2: 12.2017; BFP: 02.26.2018; CP 03.02.2018
                                BFP: 04.26.2018 DD Born: December 26, 2018
    Surprise Pregnancy #3; BFP: 01.11.2020; Due Date: September 19, 2021