April 2018 Moms

Coupons, Deals, Sales and Steals

13»

Re: Coupons, Deals, Sales and Steals

• @frenchiekinplusone sorry to be creepy, but did you go to the store in Burlington? I never have much luck at that location, but it’s pretty convenient and I can’t pass up a deal, soooo...
  • @kmalls yes!! I’ve never been in there but DH had to meet a photography client at Starbucks and I decided to kill some time... it was an expensive half hour, lol. The store is a little crowded and trying to find pants in there seemed overwhelming so I just looked at tops and found a few really cute ones, plus a bra that I desperately needed. 
    Me: 31  DH: 32
    Married: 10/3/15 
    TTC: May 2017
    BFP: 7/20/17
    EDD: 3/29/18
  • Loading the player...
  • @kmalls I've had luck the natick/framingham one. (bonus, its not actually in the mall) (not bonus you still have to brave natick/framingham in december)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @ekendall09 YES I was just going to say that the Natick location is like triple the size and it’s so much easier to find stuff in there. But I agree, Route 9 in December is pretty horrific. I went to Shoppers World the other day and it was a shit show. 
  • @kmalls yep.  My last trip for the season was a few weeks ago.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @kmalls @ekendall09 Rt 9 in Framingham in December gives me hives just thinking about it! 
  • Wal-Mart Maternity pants. Some of my old ones have become worn out and I found some on clearance. Just got them today and the are super comfortable. Very happy with the purchase!
  • @kmalls @frenchiekinplusone @ekendall09 we have to pick up our crib at the natick mall this weekend (shipped to store to avoid outrageous shipping charge). Wish us luck :-/
  • @nessa1632 may the odds be ever in your favor
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @ekendall09 was just gonna say the same thing, lol. @nessa1632 god speed!
  • Target us having a buy $100 worth of "Baby Essentials" (diapers, wipes, formula) and get a $25 gift card this week. 
    DH(27) + Me (27) = 1/14
    Baby #1: Aug. 2016
    Baby #2: April 1st, 2018
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• @ngolimento thanks we will check that out!!!
  • @ngolimento - I'm looking at them now. What did you go with? I'm a little overwhelmed with the options.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Pink Blush Maternity has an extra 50% off clearance today. 
  • @g_amoss Wow, they have some great deals! Thanks so much for sharing.. now off to spend hundreds of dollars. ;)
  • Allbeebaby had some great deals today on the Uppababy Cruz if anyone was looking for that stroller 
  • Does anyone know if Babies R Us sends out Coupons like Buy Buy Baby? I'm looking at a glider that is sold at Babies R Us and I'm trying to figure out how to get the best deal on it without having to open a credit card lol
  • @JJMNO1616 I just got a registry completion coupon for 15% off. Even if you aren't doing a registry, you could start one just for the coupon.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • linds0503 said:
    @JJMNO1616 I just got a registry completion coupon for 15% off. Even if you aren't doing a registry, you could start one just for the coupon.
    I was thinking that too... I really just want the one item from them so it seemed a bit silly but It's a $600 glider!
  • kmallskmalls member
    edited January 2018
    JJMNO1616 said:
    Does anyone know if Babies R Us sends out Coupons like Buy Buy Baby? I'm looking at a glider that is sold at Babies R Us and I'm trying to figure out how to get the best deal on it without having to open a credit card lol
    @JJMNO1616 BRU sends out a small catalogue with a 20% off coupon every month, which I believe you get upon signing up for a rewards account. So you wouldn’t even need to start a registry to get that coupon. If I recall, though, the coupon excludes toys and clothes but does include furniture. So you’d be all set! 

ETA: the rewards account is worth signing up for regardless. You’ll get something there eventually, and every purchase accumulates points. After a certain number of points you get a cash discount on your next purchse. We’ve saved a lot of money that way! 
  • @kmalls Yeh I figured signing up would be good either way! I kind of regret not registering at BRU in the first place because their rewards program seems really nice but I was nervous about the bankruptcy thing. With BBB accepting coupons from Bed, Bath and Beyond though I will probably do pretty well clearing my registry. I think I have like 6 active 20% off coupons at the moment I plan to go there and use soon!    

• @rmmorris OMG Thank you!!!

• @JJMNO1616 do you have the RetailMeNot app? Usually I can find coupons for any store on their. They offer in store and online couples. Might be worth checking out 
  • I second retailmenot. They usually also have  coupons for outlets aswell. 
  • good to know on gap (though i swear unless its at least 40% off don't buy anything there.  they have so many sales.  keep an eye out for restrictions though.  tons of kids stuff ends up excluded.
  • The babies r us trade in event started for members already! 25% off if you bring something in to trade in.  you can often get old crappy stuff for free like expired carseats from other people and use it as a trade in.
    https://www.toysrus.com/baby/deals/trade-in?ab=BRU_HomePage_aspot:a2:Early-Access-GTI-Rewards-Onl