July 2018 Moms
Options

Bitchfest monday

2»

Re: Bitchfest monday

• Options
    the bathroom stories are too much!! I don’t get how it’s even possible to make that much of a mess. I feel like they have to be going out of their way to do it. To add, my sister works retail and at least once a week someone used wrote their name in feces on the bathroom wall.... so there’s that 
  • Options
    All of these work bathroom stories are making my glad I’m a SAHM.. my kids are disgusting but at least I made them so it not as bad. And they’re kids so it’s almost ok that they’re gross. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    WorkinWeezelWorkinWeezel member
    edited January 2018
    SmashJam said:
    Speaking of feeling sorry for the custodians in bathroom situations....at my old job he had it horrible! The kids didn't respect the bathroom at the school but once a kid threw up after the custodian was out for the day. The principal threw some if that crystalizing chemical in there and locked the door for the custodian to clean at 4AM the next day when he got in. I really like the custodian rland he's always been there for me so I cleaned it up for him. Principal, who I definitely hated, looked like a huge douche. Bonus!
    I would feel bad for ours... except he never deals with it.  I feel bad for the day custodians and maintenance, because they end up having to do our night custodian's job.  He literally never changes the toilet paper, paper towels, or soap.  He has never vacuumed the rug in my classroom, unless I've left a note for him.  He does not sweep- there has been a piece of popcorn in the same place for 3 weeks.  I won't pick it up on principle.  I'm not usually like this, but it's so super annoying because if I make one honest mistake in my job, it's a major issue.  He literally is not even doing any of his responsibilities (at least not at the classroom/bathroom level) and it's never rectified.  And all of us in my hall have made complaints.  Nothing happens.

ETA- I know this makes me sound like a real asshole.  I promise I'm not- I used to help out with maintenance in the school during the summer.  I pick up trash in the hallways.  I make sure people recycle.  I've even cleaned up vomit.  I'm just salty about our gross bathroom.
    Met: 1/21/2005
    Married: 6/27/2008
    DS: 3/14/2010 Planned, PG first try
    M/C 6/2012
    DD: 4/22/2013 Planned, UnDx Infertility, PG on our own
    BFP: 10/28/2016 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE! 
    M/C 12/12/2016
    BFP: 10/27/2017 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE
    EDD: 7/2/2018

Babysizer Manly Pregnancy Tracker