2nd Trimester

Boy or girl love to know wat ppl think I’m currently mum to 5 1 girl 4boys love. Girl xx

lisamariegee6lisamariegee6 member
edited January 2018 in 2nd Trimester
**Image Removed by Admin**

Re: Boy or girl love to know wat ppl think I’m currently mum to 5 1 girl 4boys love. Girl xx

• First you need to edit this picture asap as your personal info is on it there are creeps that lurk here. this is internet and you need to protect your safety. 
    second please be aware while ladies may enjoy these games on WTE or babycenter the bump does not so you will likely not get the response you are looking for

April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• meggymemeggyme member
    edited January 2018

Boy or girl love to know wat ppl think I’m currently mum to 5 1 girl 4boys love. Girl xx

lisamariegee6 said:
    **Image Removed by Admin**

Stuck in the box:

Not only is you full name, the location of where you got the ultrasound, and possible other sensitive info, you seem to have photos of yourself and others, as well as some NSFW images. Please edit your photo for internet safety.

Also, if you have 4 children, you should know that profile pics generally don’t do. Wait for your anatomy scan. We are not ultrasound techs. Ask them next time. If they can’t tell you, neither can we.

DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Loading the player...
  • @meggyme good catch also
    OP gross i dont need to see some
    naked old person..... :#:#
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• This thread has been closed to new posts as a result of the shift in topic. To find threads regarding (this topic), we encourage you to use the search function to post to an active thread or start a new discussion.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"