September 2017 Moms

Introductions

1789101113»

Re: Introductions

• @honey88-2 Welcome! We have a PGAL thread each week that is extremely supportive for those of us that have experienced loss. I'm so sorry you had to experience that. But the women on this board are so uplifting and encouraging! It's nice to have people to relate to so we'd love for you to join in on the threads each week!
    April Siggy Challenge--Creepy Easter Bunny

• Hi @LaceyC1020 Thanks for the welcome and the information on the PGAL thread! I'll be sure to join in!
  • Loading the player...
  • eca1210eca1210 member
    Hope I'm not too late to join the group!
  • Hoping it's not to late to start following along?? I'm a FTM, due September 14 with a little girl :)
    Welcome. I recommend that you go to the Knot and change your username. It makes it easier to tag you in post and tell you apart from all the others. We are very happy to have new people. Congrats on the baby girl. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • natjac1525natjac1525 member
    edited July 2017
    This introduction is way late, I know - STM, will have 2 under 2 as of approx Sept 11th!
  • Hi im a FTM with an EDD of September 14 happy to be here ready to learn a lot. 
  • Hello! I'm Sam from Virginia. I've casually read some posts over the past few months and just been keeping to myself as I've been so overwhelmed with work, home, being pregnant etc. I haven't really had time to dig in here.  I'm due 9.19 with a planned c-section and will be having a little girl. My first daughter is 3 years old and this pregnancy has been NOTHING like my first.  I wanted to introduce myself now because I know how valuable this community can be once the baby is born for advice and support, so looking forward to the birth announcements soon! 
  • Hi! I'm a ftm in Colorado due on 9/12. I'm 37 weeks pregnant today, so really it could be any moment now. So eager to meet our little girl!
  • Hello! I'm Sam from Virginia. I've casually read some posts over the past few months and just been keeping to myself as I've been so overwhelmed with work, home, being pregnant etc. I haven't really had time to dig in here.  I'm due 9.19 with a planned c-section and will be having a little girl. My first daughter is 3 years old and this pregnancy has been NOTHING like my first.  I wanted to introduce myself now because I know how valuable this community can be once the baby is born for advice and support, so looking forward to the birth announcements soon! 
    Where in Virginia are you from? 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Richmond :) 
  • Richmond :) 
    Very cool, nice to see a fellow Virginian. I'm up in Haymarket, too bad I'm not closer. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Hi everyone! 

My name is Madeleine and I am pregnant with my second baby, due 24th of September and my daughter is 18 months. I am studying to become a teacher and my partner is about to graduate his teaching degree!
  • Hi Everyone! I'm Susan, mom to 3 boys. I have an 8,6, and 4 month old. Loving having a baby again!