1st Trimester

Can anyone see what I'm seeing or am I just seeing things?

mandycollardmandycollard member
edited January 2018 in 1st Trimester
**Removed by BUMP Admin**

Re: Can anyone see what I'm seeing or am I just seeing things?

• I’d QFP, but it’s literally a barrage of pee stick pics. Which is against the rules here.

FWIW I see a line, but all the filters aren’t necessary. And if you can clearly see it, take another test first thing in the morning.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • This is gonna get shut down by mods in about 5 minutes (pls read the rules pinned to the top of the board, this is against TOU), but yeah I can kinda see a faint line. Wait another day and take it first thing in the morning. Buy a digital and you won’t have to guess. 
    Me: 31  DH: 32
    Married: 10/3/15 
    TTC: May 2017
    BFP: 7/20/17
    EDD: 3/29/18
  • Loading the player...
  • Okay nobody has to be rude I didn't know that, I'm just trying to see if I was seeing things.
  • Nobody was rude; the Guidelines are posted right above this post. We both answered your question. Looks positive but if you want to see a darker line wait another day or get a digital. The ones with the pink dye also tend to be clearer to see. GL. 
    Me: 31  DH: 32
    Married: 10/3/15 
    TTC: May 2017
    BFP: 7/20/17
    EDD: 3/29/18
  • Thank you, I was wondering one more do you see color in that faint line or do you think it's a shadow line, because I seen the line show up before the 10 minutes but it didn't get darker until it started drying?
  • This thread has been closed. Please do not post pictures of your pregnancy test and ask the Community if you are pregnant. Instead, please visit our 1st Trimester board to discuss early possible pregnancy symptoms and the thread pinned to the top of this board called, “What does a positive pregnancy test really look like?” where members are permitted to display their pregnancy tests.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"